PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Mac Users!!

digitalmike
08-31-2002, 09:25 AM
:comp10:

Digitalmike here, lets expand this already fantastic forum to the Mac Community! Mac-elites are encouraged!

I am Digitalmike, a true Mac guru and audiophile. If you have Mac related graphics/audio software and hardware you need tested--i am happy to do so!

Lets Roll!:toast:

Tweaked!
08-31-2002, 09:31 AM
Hey DM, I'm not a Mac user but my uncle is. I'll see if I can email him this link and see if he's into it. He's got macs @ home and at his business. He could probably stand to benefit from any advice and tips acquired here. Who knows, he might even have become half a guru too by now. I haven't really seen a whole lot of him recently.

Btw, Welcome to the forums! :):toast:

digitalmike
08-31-2002, 11:51 AM
Thanx Tweaked!

Sure, send him on in! I am sure we could benefit from his experiences and knowledge as well! :)

cheerz! :toast:

JBELL
08-31-2002, 11:57 AM
D-Mike you down on OS-X yet???

Charles Wirth
08-31-2002, 12:18 PM
I am as well a Apple guru, overtrained by Apple.

Xtreme members need anything do not hesitate to ask.

Digital mike, PM me your mailing address I will send you a complete Apple Anthology of every OS in every language ever made including all software applications made by Apple. The Anthology is made by Apple and put on many DVD's for developers.

Free of charge of course. I have several years of them unopened sitting around now. If you need OS X I can send that on seperate CD too.

digitalmike
08-31-2002, 12:56 PM
yeah, my machine does ok with it for now....the Jaguar MIDI implimentation is wicked!! >1ms latency in Reason! WOOOOHOOOOOO

no more OMS or FreeMIDI to act as MIDI front end meaning less software running at a single cycle and it looks AMAZING!

To really get the most out of it using it i am using the command interface and learning unix xommands...

JBELL
08-31-2002, 12:57 PM
Mike if you got OS-X ... care to help out our cuase and join the fold?

Charles Wirth
08-31-2002, 01:23 PM
Mike, dont want the Anthology? already have?

It is something I cannot sell, I can give it away though.

digitalmike
09-08-2002, 08:39 PM
Fugger! yes, sorry, i have been out and didn't see your post till now!....

yes, i would like it very much! :) :banana: