PDA

View Full Version : Child :banana::banana::banana::banana:ography laws stops Dead or Alive 3DS in Scandinavia.

-Boris-
05-23-2011, 06:40 AM
Child :banana::banana::banana::banana:ography laws in Sweden deters Nintendo from releasing Dead or Alive 3DS in Scandinavia. The reason is a case where a manga translator was found guilty of possessing child :banana::banana::banana::banana: last year, since the comics he translated portrayed girls younger than 18 years of age. Now nintendo hesitates to release a game with 16 and 17 year old anime girls in Sweden. This also affects Denmark and Norway.

Bad translation:

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?ref=Internal&from=sv&to=en&a=http://www.fz.se/artiklar/nyheter/20110523/darfor-stoppas-dead-or-alive-3ds

3NZ0
05-23-2011, 07:05 AM
Meanwhile generic cold blooded murderer 2593 will be released next week without anyone batting an eyelid.

Bobsama
05-23-2011, 07:06 AM
So say that they're 18 and were kept back 2 years due to disease/language/failing prior classes. There--high-school anime with legal ages.

Hornet331
05-23-2011, 08:01 AM
Oh its that melody again... I just love this.. child:banana::banana::banana::banana: is the fad with what you can pass anything... if somone criticizes an action that is somewhat reasonable you get the chorus "but its for the chiiiiilllldreeeen"... and noone actually gives a :banana::banana::banana::banana: about the children...

NKrader
05-23-2011, 08:03 AM
Oh its that melody again... I just love this.. child:banana::banana::banana::banana: is the fad with what you can pass anything... if somone criticizes an action that is somewhat reasonable you get the chorus "but its for the chiiiiilllldreeeen"... and noone actually gives a :banana::banana::banana::banana: about the children...

+1

:rolleyes:

nn_step
05-23-2011, 08:16 AM
Do they have to state the Age of said characters?

For example does those child :banana::banana::banana::banana:ography laws cover say a 6 year old cat that is completely naked all of the time? If not, what if said was anthropomorphic ? Where exactly should the line be drawn and why is ultimately is a difficult question, for which I can only answer for myself and hope that others may agree with me.

Kaboka
05-23-2011, 08:19 AM
heh my friend got the Scandinavia release of the game. The game have been patched so instead of listing them as 17 age is now N/A instead.

K404
05-23-2011, 08:27 AM
Sounds knee-jerk to me.

A manga animation "appears" to be dipicting child :banana::banana::banana::banana:ography. A swede, who was legally employed to translate the legally distributed cartoons is accused of possessing child :banana::banana::banana::banana: images.

Therefore, this game can't be sold in Sweden, because some of the characters appear young.

People can use just about any parallel, to any situation they want, to ban anything they want.

I know a 22-year old lass and i'd I.D. her for play-doh, she looks so young

vitaminc
05-23-2011, 10:46 AM
well most asian girls looks 20 years younger to white people...

NKrader
05-23-2011, 10:48 AM
well most asian girls looks 20 years younger to white people...

unless over the age of 30.. then they look like so
http://www.angryasianman.com/images/angry/kimchan.jpg

Revv23
05-23-2011, 10:49 AM
lol

Kurz
05-23-2011, 11:11 AM
Seriously MANGA? Thats drawn :banana::banana::banana::banana:ography... There are no children harmed in the progress.

NKrader
05-23-2011, 11:56 AM
Seriously MANGA? Thats drawn :banana::banana::banana::banana:ography... There are no children harmed in the progress.

except when you think about a naked child that means your FOR SURE GOING TO GO RAPE ONE. :shrug:

just like if you smoke pot. your def gona go smoke crack.. becuase whats the differance. :rolleyes:

M.Beier
05-23-2011, 12:12 PM
Well it is a little sad as censorship is never a good thing... None the less, this aint really getting me up from my chair, I mean, I dont really give a fluck about some cartoon made in Asia with a fancy name "manga"...
Guess a few of you watch pokemon while you are at it.

except when you think about a naked child that means your FOR SURE GOING TO GO RAPE ONE. :shrug:

just like if you smoke pot. your def gona go smoke crack.. becuase whats the differance. :rolleyes:

So you enjoy thinking about children without clothes on? Each man has his own lust I guess...

Mescalamba
05-23-2011, 12:54 PM
Manga isnt :banana::banana::banana::banana:ography, thats hentai. :) (manga has countless variations grading from something like Dragonball to Black Bible - btw. last one has decent soundtrack).

Otherwise.. its just stupid, thats all. Most of censorship is.

vitaminc
05-23-2011, 01:00 PM
unless over the age of 30.. then they look like so
http://www.angryasianman.com/images/angry/kimchan.jpg

I take it that Caucasians probably have difficulty distinguishing Asian males and females. Maybe that's why Thailand was such a popular place.

M.Beier
05-23-2011, 01:17 PM
I take it that Caucasians probably have difficulty distinguishing Asian males and females. Maybe that's why Thailand was such a popular place.

LoL!
Honestly it is hard some places, I never made the mistake though - however the mistake I have made is accuse severel women of being men, that isnt exactly something that a woman takes lightly :eek:

K404
05-23-2011, 01:29 PM
The mistake I have made is accuse severel women of being men, that isnt exactly something that a woman takes lightly :eek:

Marc finally shares with the world, the secret to his success with women.

:D

demonkevy666
05-23-2011, 02:57 PM
Fictional depiction.
in Manga.

M.Beier
05-23-2011, 02:59 PM
Marc finally shares with the world, the secret to his success with women.

:D

haha :p:
By the way; I'll visit Glasgow mid-end August with my girlie if everything goes as plan, however, it'll be a weekend tour.
I'll let you know when time is closing in a bit more!

Pint or whisky is always good ;)

EDIT;
Hold on a sec.... Pint of whisky? That'll get one really p1ssed!

STEvil
05-23-2011, 06:02 PM
So dumb question, but do they allow the sale of the movie Aliens?

zanzabar
05-23-2011, 06:20 PM
So dumb question, but do they allow the sale of the movie Aliens?

having any child nudity is not the same as DOA, as DOA is soft core :banana::banana::banana::banana:. i heard that germany has a legal age for :banana::banana::banana::banana: as 16 but i would not want to try and import that. though i dont see how a manga/anime or any animation matters as its fictional and even with live action people over 18 can play minors and do a nude seen (californication comes to mind)

this is stupid like the OZ's small tit/lolita ban, sure i dont want to see it but it should not be illegal.

STEvil
05-23-2011, 07:37 PM
any child nudity can be construed as illicit material in the end, so do they allow it or not?

Judaeus Apella
05-24-2011, 07:27 AM
Now that I think about it... you're right! I've never once seen an asian who has aged well, celebrities and the wealthy don't count. I'm talking about the average middle and lower class. I've never met one ONCE that has aged well. This guy I know married a nice Japanese girl. She got a little heavy and isn't aging well. Poor guy. I feel kinda bad for him. She's having a baby, so I know that heaviness is just going to get worse... unless she does something about it, which most women in America don't do. Most women in America just let themselves go after that point. I'm telling you right now... if I had a wife that did that, I'd leave. Period, and I'd tell her that before we got married. Let your self go = marriage over. My mother made that pact with her current husband, and so far they're both staying in decent shape.

nn_step
05-24-2011, 08:11 AM
Now that I think about it... you're right! I've never once seen an asian who has aged well, celebrities and the wealthy don't count. I'm talking about the average middle and lower class. I've never met one ONCE that has aged well. This guy I know married a nice Japanese girl. She got a little heavy and isn't aging well. Poor guy. I feel kinda bad for him. She's having a baby, so I know that heaviness is just going to get worse... unless she does something about it, which most women in America don't do. Most women in America just let themselves go after that point. I'm telling you right now... if I had a wife that did that, I'd leave. Period, and I'd tell her that before we got married. Let your self go = marriage over. My mother made that pact with her current husband, and so far they're both staying in decent shape.

Wow that is pretty :banana::banana::banana::banana:ing shallow. If appearance is the basis of a relationship, how could it ever possibly last? Perhaps this generation has forgotten the true basis of beauty, I'll give you a clue; it is who you are but not what you look like.

Find someone you can have an introspective relationship with and be exactly yourself all of the time. It shouldn't matter if she has B or DDD tits, rather if they possess a personality that you wouldn't mind annoying you for the rest of your life.

Anything else and you might as well skip the whole relationship thing and go straight to slogging your way through bar skanks loaded with STDs and hope to god that is what actually makes you happy. For I know, it would never work for me and hence I have chosen something better. [Though having a gf with size DDD tits and an oral fixation doesn't hurt :p: ]

NEOAethyr
05-24-2011, 08:33 AM
Now that I think about it... you're right! I've never once seen an asian who has aged well ...

Ever hear of a chick named Xià Dá?, or maybe it's Xià Dá I don't know...
Anyways that girl is a freak of nature, no offense intended.
She looks underage but she's over 28!
Some mutants over there in china lol, I mean that as a joke.

http://img849.yfrog.com/img849/9804/xiadachinesemangaka002.jpg
http://img821.yfrog.com/img821/2461/xiadachinesemangaka001.jpg

She was like 28 last year I think.
Pretty crazy eh?

Anyways to the topic at hand.
Why would you ban one of the best fighting game franchises around?
And besides, it's just animated char's, who cares if you can see there panties.
If you're offended by panties then go buy a nintendo lol.

zanzabar
05-24-2011, 01:09 PM
Anyways to the topic at hand.
Why would you ban one of the best fighting game franchises around?
And besides, it's just animated char's, who cares if you can see there panties.
If you're offended by panties then go buy a nintendo lol.

its a 3ds game so its on a nintendo

NEOAethyr
05-25-2011, 12:52 AM
its a 3ds game so its on a nintendo

Yep...
I don't know why I didn't think of that, it makes sense now, nintendo doesn't like anything with sex appeal or violence.

zanzabar
05-25-2011, 01:29 AM
Yep...
I don't know why I didn't think of that, it makes sense now, nintendo doesn't like anything with sex appeal or violence.

but its not nintendo thats the problem here its the gov over there banning it, and nintendo loves rape since thats all they have done to their classic IPs since the move to 3d, the 3d zeldas, mario and the new metroid make indy4 look like a loving sonter in the country side.

saaya
05-25-2011, 04:07 AM
Uhm yeah, why don't they just change the age of those girls? Who cares whether they are 16 or 18 anyways?

And since half the guys playing those games are below 18 what's the big deal anyways?
So for a 16 year old guy to have fantasies of a 16 year old girl is sick and perverted and against the law lol?

NEOAethyr
05-25-2011, 06:48 AM
So for a 16 year old guy to have fantasies of a 16 year old girl is sick and perverted and against the law lol?

Fantasies are legal.
But if 2 kids have sex, if they get caught, both of them will be labeled for the rest of there lives as child molesters, which is kinda goofy but whatever.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

Here in MI, the female must be 16, the male must be 18, that is the youngest age you can get married at here.
The age of consent is 16 here apparently, so says the wiki page lol, I always thought it was 18.
I did know of the age of marriage thing, I always thought it was strange that a 16 year old girl had the right to get married but a 16 year old boy could not get married.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe
The age of consent for Scandinavia is 16...
Ok so what is the deal... ?
There must be some depicted age law thing there, one that doesn't match the actual age of consent.

I don't really see what the big deal is though, just import the game+system or whatever you're gonna do.
Either that or just change the age text listed in the game for that one region, this is something along the lines of what they would usually do anyways if it were a japanese game going to america or whatever.