PDA

View Full Version : To Gabe from Swiftech

noobzed
05-20-2011, 08:22 AM
Hello, wonder which version currently on the market :

This one:
http://www.swiftech.com/images/product_pages/MCR-Drive-r2/mcr320-drive-rEV2B-dimensions.PNG

Or this one :

http://xc527.eccart.jp/t565/20100917/Swiftech%20MCR320%20Drive%20Rev.2/mcr320-drive-r2-dimensionsX800.jpg

stephenswiftech
05-20-2011, 08:27 AM
Rev2b is what we are currently producing.
Rev2 was discontinued.
It may be possible some distributors still have the Rev2 in stock but I doubt it.

noobzed
05-20-2011, 08:34 AM
OK, I ordered this radiator from xoxide , in route to my house with fedex, but I prefer the style of 2B, if I receive the 2 ( not 2B ) I can return it or have a rma with swiftech ?
What can you propose ?

http://www.xoxide.com/swiftech-mcr320-drive-bres.html

noobzed
05-20-2011, 09:44 AM
response from xoxide :

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Xoxide.com.

I can’t say for sure, as Swiftech never bothered to tell us they were changing the model of this item, but if it was changed more than a month ago, it is very likely you received the Rev.2B model.

Maybe someone from Swiftech can say the date of production of the rev 2B ?

Vapor
05-20-2011, 09:51 AM
Spotswood received a 2b three weeks ago: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=270349

EDIT: for clarification, it means rev2b was in the wild at least 3.5 weeks ago (3 weeks + .5 week for vendor-to-spotswood transport)

noobzed
05-20-2011, 10:11 AM
OK, so I'll probably receive a 2B, in another chapter, is it possible to fit any laing type ?

Vapor
05-20-2011, 10:17 AM
All DDCs should work :)

Manicdan
05-20-2011, 10:20 AM
i got the B one myself about 3 weeks ago, and i prefer it to be honest.
although it was my last purchase ever from xoxide, for other various reasons.

paulbagz
05-20-2011, 06:35 PM
I have a 2b and love it :up:

Easier for my 90 degree fittings.

-PB

noobzed
05-20-2011, 11:04 PM
Yes, it is my idea too, 90° and some fat qdc :D

anyone with this 360rad photo in action ?

also, to swiftech, could you please update the pics on your product ?
http://www.swiftech.com/dual120mmradiatorwithintegratedreservoirandpump-1.aspx#tab3

avoid mistake with customer between rev2 and 2b

noobzed
05-25-2011, 12:52 AM
just received the radiator morning, I'm :banana::banana::banana::banana:ed by xoxide ... rev 2.0 ( not the 2B ) so what can I do now ... pfff ....

noobzed
05-25-2011, 01:35 AM
MY QUESTION : WHERE TO ORDER THE CORRECT REV 2B ?

Simple as is.

paulbagz
05-25-2011, 03:04 AM
just received the radiator morning, I'm :banana::banana::banana::banana:ed by xoxide ... rev 2.0 ( not the 2B ) so what can I do now ... pfff ....

If it was listed as a 2B then return and ask for a 2B.

-PB

Vinas
05-25-2011, 05:44 AM
He indicated that oxide didn't know any difference between revisions... If the OP needs the rev 2b, personally I would see if I could make it work and if not, go through the pain of returning the older rev2. :rolleyes:

noobzed
05-25-2011, 06:11 AM
hope some clarification from swiftech ...

stephenswiftech
05-25-2011, 07:24 AM
We're currently out of stock on the MCR320-Drive. We should be able to ship within 2 weeks. As previously said, all MCR-Drive 220 and 320 that are currently produced are Rev. 2b. I am guessing Xoxide (and possibly other resellers too?) had some older stock..

noobzed
05-25-2011, 07:26 AM
I'm awaiting a response from xoxide, in case of they do not want to swap the revision for me, swiftech can do it ?

and above all, why your website is not UPDATED ? your website is confusing ...

noobzed
05-25-2011, 08:04 AM
Hello,

You’ll have to arrange a replacement with Swiftech directly, as any of the ones we have here would be the same model and we don’t accept returns on water cooling parts anyway.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance, we look forward to serving you again soon!

Regards,
Cory
Customer Service
www.Xoxide.com

noobzed
05-25-2011, 08:05 AM
So I invoke the Swiftech GOD to help me !

Kenjiwing
05-25-2011, 08:25 AM
Hello,

You’ll have to arrange a replacement with Swiftech directly, as any of the ones we have here would be the same model and we don’t accept returns on water cooling parts anyway.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance, we look forward to serving you again soon!

Regards,
Cory
Customer Service
www.Xoxide.com

Purchasing from xoxide was a mistake in the first place.

noobzed
05-25-2011, 08:35 AM
yes but I did not know this ....

gabe
05-25-2011, 10:45 AM
I'm awaiting a response from xoxide, in case of they do not want to swap the revision for me, swiftech can do it ?

and above all, why your website is not UPDATED ? your website is confusing ...

The site IS updated..

OK, I ordered this radiator from xoxide , in route to my house with fedex, but I prefer the style of 2B, if I receive the 2 ( not 2B ) I can return it or have a rma with swiftech ?
What can you propose ?

You know, instead of asking this on a forum, it would have been better to send us an email directly at help@swiftech.com. Based on your signature, you are located in Southern France, and we couldn't accept an RMA from outside the USA since we do not sell direct to consummers outside the US. If you get rev2 instead of rev2 b, you will not be able to return it. My guess is that it will be 2b anyways, so it won't be an issue.

For information, here is a copy of the warning to consummers posted on our web site ( US Resellers Shipping Abroad Section):

Important notification to foreign consummers

The following US resellers ship abroad and also provide warranty support. Swiftech does not provide direct-to-consummer warranty support outside of the US, although we will provide you with technical support (contact help@swiftech.com ) .

In case of an RMA (product replacement/return), please contact your reseller. Terms & conditions may vary from one reseller to another.

and one last thing.. was Xoxide clearly aware that you are from outside the US when they responded? If they were, then let mke know, and I will make sure that they provide the correct answer in the future.

noobzed
05-25-2011, 10:49 AM
So I have to sell it and buy another one ... WHy europe customer are treat like this ...

xoxide do not accept any wc parts return
swiftech do not rma for europe customer

so thank you both ..

gabe
05-25-2011, 10:55 AM
So I have to sell it and buy another one ... WHy europe customer are treat like this ...

European Customers, and all particularly the French, are extremely well serviced by our French Master distributor, bacata (Toulouse France), who is less than 200 miles from you. The contact information is available on our web site here (http://www.swiftech.com/masterdistributors.aspx)

Again, if you had asked us at help@swiftech.com we would have helped you!

noobzed
05-25-2011, 10:59 AM
But I cannot find one reseller that have the rad rev 2.0B :/ ... ok I mail you so if we can do something ...

NOT A SINGLE RESELLER IN THE WORLD THAT CLEARLY MENTION 2.0B ... is it possible ...

BACATA the biggest reseller in france do no list the rev 2.0B ...

This story is driving me crazy for sure, anyone found a link to purchase one the internet ? ... :(

paulbagz
05-25-2011, 02:34 PM
What can you propose ?

Oh I missed this earlier. Does the Drive that you bought look like the one in the picture?

-PB

noobzed
05-25-2011, 04:14 PM
@pb: yes ...

Manicdan
05-25-2011, 04:17 PM
if theres one thing i learned from xoxide, their pictures area all horribly wrong.
they have 1 picture for 7 products, when 3 are actually repeat products
their apogee shows the other plates, but does not come with them
and the extra plates they sell are a picture of the completely wrong product
took over 3 weeks to get stuff too, because they decided not to ship out half my order.

paulbagz
05-25-2011, 07:15 PM
@pb: yes ...

Then they should replace the item as they sold it to you with an innacurate description.

They called it a Rev2 and listed it as the MCR-320-B (Rev2 product code) when clearly the picture says otherwise.

It is the onus of the supplier to update their listings considering that your are basing your purchase off what information they are supplying.

If anything they should RMA it for store credit at the very least, anything less is incredibly poor form imo.

This situation is no different to returning an item from eBay etc where the information supplied is not sufficient.

-PB

Waterlogged
05-25-2011, 11:16 PM
Then they should replace the item as they sold it to you with an innacurate description.

They called it a Rev2 and listed it as the MCR-320-B (Rev2 product code) when clearly the picture says otherwise.

It is the onus of the supplier to update their listings considering that your are basing your purchase off what information they are supplying.

If anything they should RMA it for store credit at the very least, anything less is incredibly poor form imo.

This situation is no different to returning an item from eBay etc where the information supplied is not sufficient.

-PB

He got exactly what he ordered. The "B" stands for bare (as in, no pump) and the picture shown on the site is that of a Rev2, not a Rev2b (you can tell by the tanks on the pump end). Also, most e-tailers I know of have a no return policy on water cooling gear (it's listed in the fine print on nearly every major sellers site). The bigger sites will allow return for store credit but with a restock fee of usually 15% and you pay the shipping costs to return it.

@ noobzed, in the future, I recommend sending an email to the e-tailer you plan on buying from about the product you wish to purchase, it's a cheap and easy way to make sure you get the product you want...the first time. ;)

noobzed
05-26-2011, 12:08 AM
breaking news:

in touch with gabe via email, he 'll do something for me, so swiftech YES, xoxide NO

paulbagz
05-26-2011, 12:20 AM
breaking news:

in touch with gabe via email, he 'll do something for me, so swiftech YES, xoxide NO

Good to hear :up:

As for the "B" for Bare, thanks for that piece of information Waterlogged :up:

-PB

noobzed
05-26-2011, 12:35 AM
even if I was in a huury , even if xoxide description is almost complete, as I am a returning customer to them and live far away , they could do something for me, but it's not the case, in france we say : customer is the king, I think it 's same everywhere but not at xoxide for sure .... my last order @ xoxide, and I do not recommand them, and other ppl here said the same

noobzed
05-30-2011, 09:55 AM
xoxide the most :banana::banana::banana::banana:ing shop in the web ..

look http://www.xoxide.com/swiftech-mcr320-drive-bres.html

they have change their description, if you read my story in this topic you will understand ..

enjoy these bastards

gabe
05-30-2011, 10:10 AM
xoxide the most :banana::banana::banana::banana:ing shop in the web ..

look http://www.xoxide.com/swiftech-mcr320-drive-bres.html

they have change their description, if you read my story in this topic you will understand ..

enjoy these bastards

Enough bashing Xoxide please. Xoxide immediately updated their site this week after we provided them with the new pics.

noobzed
05-30-2011, 10:57 AM
Yes but apart Swiftech ( you and Michelle for example ) nobody help me, and xoxide is not my shop list anymore

And forumers have to know how they treat their customers

end of transmission ---

Blankeee
05-30-2011, 12:17 PM
Yes but apart Swiftech ( you and Michelle for example ) nobody help me, and xoxide is not my shop list anymore

And forumers have to know how they treat their customers

end of transmission ---

not to sound like an old hen but i think manners are the issue here...

we know you spent a lot of money and time (i'd be pissed too) and should expect more but its not the end of the world either

InCredible
05-30-2011, 02:46 PM
seriously if you are being taken care of, relax. Your attitude is about as bad as xoxides customer support ( at least from what i read through this thread :P ).