PDA

View Full Version : Wow, been a long time.

JBELL
05-11-2011, 01:47 PM
I really missed this section .. but where did the haikus go? Is anyone still here I would remember?

Sparky
05-11-2011, 03:28 PM
y hallo thar :D

You may not know me, but I've seen your username come up every so often.

The thread you are looking for: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21169

Strange, it shows you as "guest" ? weird. Hasn't been posted in since 2004. Your join date is sept 04 but shows you created it in 03? Must be some database goofup.

Your Ford vs Chevy thing in the first page cracked me up :D

Judaeus Apella
05-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Hello person I don't currently remember, I've been here since 04. Do you remember me?

Edit:
Wait... I've seen that avatar before. Is that the same avatar you used before?

STEvil
05-11-2011, 11:46 PM
there was a database reset between 03 and 04 iirc, or was that earlier and XR was 03-04? eh, whatever :p

LTNS :)

[XC] Oj101
05-12-2011, 12:51 AM
JBELL? As in the original JBELL from when the forums started? Wow it's been a long time :eek:

sjohnson
05-12-2011, 03:30 PM
JBELL, how the heck have you been? What a flood of memories your postname brought me!

JBELL
05-13-2011, 07:14 AM
Oj101;4845964']JBELL? As in the original JBELL from when the forums started? Wow it's been a long time :eek:

Yes thats me.

there was a database reset between 03 and 04 iirc, or was that earlier and XR was 03-04? eh, whatever :p

LTNS :)

that and my original account was deleted :) then restored/recreated. I miss this place.

Serra
05-13-2011, 11:10 AM
I was a n00b to XS while you were active, but now that you're back let me ask you something - what was XR anyway? I've seen references to it in old posts when trolling through for information and filed it away as one of those things that I was curious about, but I was never able to pin down what it was exactly. It seems like it may have been a forum of some kind? Unfortunately as a search term "XR" is too short and "XtremeResources" is too long for our engine.

JBELL
05-16-2011, 10:37 AM
I was a n00b to XS while you were active, but now that you're back let me ask you something - what was XR anyway? I've seen references to it in old posts when trolling through for information and filed it away as one of those things that I was curious about, but I was never able to pin down what it was exactly. It seems like it may have been a forum of some kind? Unfortunately as a search term "XR" is too short and "XtremeResources" is too long for our engine.

XR was a splinter site after/around the break up happened, formed by a few people, Hardass, TheDude, boshi and few others. It became a casual place for a handful of people to hangout when they left XS. If you google it, the site has closed down. I won't post links, not sure what rules have been created over the years regarding that and especially considering this source material..

I was never really a big poster there, just helped out on some code and was only ever a normal member until they bumped me up to help out with the code issues. After XS I never led any sites again, never cared to.

[XC] Oj101
05-16-2011, 10:43 AM
TheDude... There's a name I haven't seen in eons :/

Judaeus Apella
05-16-2011, 11:08 AM
XR was a splinter site after/around the break up happened, formed by a few people, Hardass, TheDude, boshi and few others. It became a casual place for a handful of people to hangout when they left XS. If you google it, the site has closed down. I won't post links, not sure what rules have been created over the years regarding that and especially considering this source material..

I was never really a big poster there, just helped out on some code and was only ever a normal member until they bumped me up to help out with the code issues. After XS I never led any sites again, never cared to.

I miss this place too. I'm sure other posters know what I mean.

JBELL
05-16-2011, 01:30 PM
Oj101;4850092']TheDude... There's a name I haven't seen in eons :/

Yeah last I heard he moved to South Carolina I think? He was a pretty chill guy.