View Full Version : Looking for sleeved gothic post cap

Judaeus Apella
04-18-2011, 04:43 PM
I CANNOT find this. Everyone just sells the really cheap ones that don't work well. The only ones I see are around 2 and a half to 3 and a half inches wide so they don't cover up the entire top of the post, and they all use this lame single screw that ends up loosening and moving around freely after not long.

I was hoping someone on here could tell me where I can order something with a sleeved bottom that fits over the top of the post? I've been looking all over the place and I can't find anything. And if I do see something, the description is too vague and they don't explain how the product connects. :(

The post is treated pine 4x4 bullnose edged.

If I can't find it, I may end up ordering this: