PDA

View Full Version : Chrome cpu usage Hickup and other bugs?

saaya
04-10-2011, 07:13 PM
does anybody know what this is about?

http://h-6.abload.de/img/chromehickup072i.png

I also noticed that when i leave my pc idle for a long time and come back, the rig freezes every few seconds...
cpu usage is fine, i suspect its IO bursts to the HDD or some weird interrupts that cause this?
This only happens when chrome is running, and killing it off stops the every 5s freezes

Then there are website display issues, flash content doesnt show up at all, it doesnt ask me to install any plugins...
So whats up with that?

FTP access is really weird and buggy as well, some downloads dont work and time out while they work on IE and FF and Opera...

damn chrome is buggy... i always thought its so fast and stable and all :confused:

n00b 0f l337
04-10-2011, 11:26 PM
No such issue. First thought would be a backdoor or trojan of some sorts with someone actively accessing you.

vohu manah
04-10-2011, 11:47 PM
lol I think n00b 0f l337 is right, I used to have the same problem on my old computer, although it wasn't chrome. I took that as a sign from the gods, that I should watch less :banana::banana::banana::banana:, and stop being a basementdweller ^^ I re-installed my computer and created my first myspace account!

Scubar
04-11-2011, 08:57 AM
The only issue i have had recently is the flash constantly crashing but luckily i managed to find a fix for it by disabling the c:\users Flash plugin module and leaving the C:\Windows\System32 one enabled.

saaya
04-12-2011, 08:16 AM
well, it could be the trojan our IT department installed on all systems to monitor us ^^
but it only happens in chrome, so nope, i dont think thats it...

btw, theres another chrome bug, right click open new tab becomes really buggy and slow after a few tabs...
starting to really not like chrome...

n00b 0f l337
04-12-2011, 08:40 AM
That's not Chrome ;) I've got at least 20 computers in my own personal use with Chrome, no such issue.