Asus Rampage II Extreme Mobo
EVGA GTX 580 FTW Hyrocopper 2
6GB Tri Channel Patriot RAM
100GB Vertex Limited Edition SSD
100GB Vertex 2 SSD
500GB WD HDD + 250GB Samsung HDD
Corsair HX1000Watt PSU
Acer GD245HQ 120Hz LCD
Custom Water Cooling setup with dual radiators.
AVG Temps: GPU-35celsius & CPU-38celsius

I've done a clean install on my drives, as well as updated all the latest drivers for sound, video, and motherboard.

Problem:

I have vync turned off, and am getting super low FPS in my games. As stated in description, many of the games are between 25-50 fps. I've done reinstall of some of the games and still no deal. Did a sweep of drivers, and reinstalled. I disable vysnc through the Nvidia Control Panel, and even make custom settings for each game, and still no help. I would greatly appreciate any input on this problem.

Thanks in Advance!

defect9
04-04-2011, 09:16 PM
what games, what graphical settings, what driver version?

oh, and what monitor resolution?

lowfat
04-04-2011, 09:32 PM
You'll likely get better answers in the Nvidia section. This doesn't really have anything to do w/ watercooling.

XiraN
04-04-2011, 09:44 PM
If you're upping the voltage you may be running into thermal throttling after a while. Hardocp did a good article on it today.

FaNatic`
04-04-2011, 10:10 PM
Update & corrections:

Yeah, shoulda placed this somewhere else, just thought maybe had gone wrong with water block on the card. But, seems to be a problem with only BlackOps, now that i've done further testing, Crysis 2 and BC2 both run perfect with HIGH FPS, BO is the only one in that doesn't like my system. Thanks for replies and help.

If at all possible, could this thread be closed. Thanks.