PDA

View Full Version : Newly Leaked Battlefield 3 Single Player

Russian
03-04-2011, 03:12 PM
This is on top of the original two videos that EA has already released publicly.

http://www.brightsideofnews.com/news/2011/3/4/battlefield-3-single-player-video-leaks-from-gdc-2011.aspx

Scorpio[pt]
03-04-2011, 03:42 PM
EA needs to work on security lol

Loque
03-04-2011, 03:45 PM
impossible to prevent leaks, there's tiny spy cameras on sale on ebay for around $20 that are pretty much impossible to detect unless they make everyone take out their clothes to see the presentation :p

sin0822
03-04-2011, 04:12 PM
well to be very honest corporate espionage is a problem and there are ways of dealing with it. You bet your ass that large tech companies have measures in place. leaks sometimes aren't leaks, they are just labeled leaks to make them cooler. Other times its someone who is way to excited and just does it because they are stupid.

TheGoat Eater
03-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Mad about single player in the BF3 as I was hoping they would spend time to make it a very enjoyable 64 player experience, but I am now used to being let down by devs in hoping anything will be done for the better. even if the BF3 single player game is awesome I will still be frustrated as I have long been a fan and owned every BF game and expansion (some multiple) as I so loved the multiplayer experience that was literally untouched by any other games - for my liking of team based fps .

NEOAethyr
03-04-2011, 11:18 PM
Looks good.
Lighting looks neat :), I hope it comes out soon.

I really want the game to have... :
A USA variant of the Austrian STEYR AUG (with diff scope then original too).
German XM29 OICW, ... awesome grenade launcher, and good rifle to boot it seems at least in farcry...

I like the steyr aug's for some reason...
They just need the 20 some odd inch barrels...

fl0w3n
03-05-2011, 12:54 AM
Mad about single player in the BF3 as I was hoping they would spend time to make it a very enjoyable 64 player experience, but I am now used to being let down by devs in hoping anything will be done for the better. even if the BF3 single player game is awesome I will still be frustrated as I have long been a fan and owned every BF game and expansion (some multiple) as I so loved the multiplayer experience that was literally untouched by any other games - for my liking of team based fps .

Single player with 64 players? :shrug:

STEvil
03-05-2011, 01:20 AM
Single player with 64 players? :shrug:

No, multiplayer. He's mad they spent time on developing a single player campaign.

Russian
03-05-2011, 02:17 AM
well, they've already said that the Multi-Player will be 64 player so it isn't much of an issue and they kinda have to make the Single Player story line if they're going to be able to sell both console and PC versions. I, for one, am not against having a single and multi-player. I much liked the Single Player in BFBC2.