PDA

View Full Version : Dimastech Benches

ScottALot
02-18-2011, 09:48 PM
I've looked at a lot of builds with this bench and I absolutely adore it, almost every single flavor too. However, when I try to find a place to buy it, all I can find is the direct retailer (ITALY!!) that sells it for close to 300 USD! Is there a place in the US that sells this bench for cheaper? Otherwise, is there another bench that holds a 360 rad and can hold up some pots for DICE?

Kensek
02-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Just look at it as an investment. I bought one from Dimas in late August 2010 and absolutely luv it. Best $350 i ever spent. Purchased quite a few extra accessories too, and those flex fans are great.

Johnny87au
02-19-2011, 02:38 AM
Danger den torture rack is what I use on my bench and can easilymhold my dual 480s .. 360s no issue..

ScottALot
02-19-2011, 09:06 AM
Johnny, could you link the DD Rack you're using? The ones that I find only support 240s and don't look like they could ever support a subzero pot.

bobisgod
02-19-2011, 09:30 AM
Aquatunig us sells the easy for about a hundred iirc

OgaiB
02-19-2011, 09:33 AM
I've looked at a lot of builds with this bench and I absolutely adore it, almost every single flavor too. However, when I try to find a place to buy it, all I can find is the direct retailer (ITALY!!) that sells it for close to 300 USD! Is there a place in the US that sells this bench for cheaper? Otherwise, is there another bench that holds a 360 rad and can hold up some pots for DICE?

Microcool Banchetto 101

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=25498

BlueAqua
02-19-2011, 09:37 AM
Build your own out of wood.

lowfat
02-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Performance-PC's sells a Tecnofront HWD. It isn't all that bad for the price. I've used 2 3x120mm radiators on the bottom without any real issues.

BlueAqua
02-19-2011, 12:53 PM
I built two different benches out of wood and they worked great. The most solid test bench I've seen to date.

http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af89/BlueAqua2/IMG_0383.jpg

ScottALot
02-19-2011, 12:55 PM
Aquatunig us sells the easy for about a hundred iirc

ooh! That I will have to really consider!

Microcool Banchetto 101

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=25498

Does that support a 360 rad? It looks like some stuff would be in the way...

Build your own out of wood.

:P If I had the proper tools, I wouldn't have this thread haha

Even I wouldn't build one out of wood.

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww153/Spotswood_/Photos/KendrakTestStationc.jpg

But it would be a big one. :up: :rofl:

Yeah that's a bit too big for my taste... it's nice, but I'm not exactly SR-2 ready financially haha

ScottALot
02-19-2011, 01:04 PM
Performance-PC's sells a Tecnofront HWD. It isn't all that bad for the price. I've used 2 3x120mm radiators on the bottom without any real issues.

I like the Bancetto a little more than that one, I can't really pick out why.

I built two different benches out of wood and they worked great. The most solid test bench I've seen to date.

Yeah I wasn't really doubting that, I just don't have the proper equipment to make something like that.

lowfat
02-19-2011, 01:19 PM
I like the Bancetto a little more than that one, I can't really pick out why.

The Microcool definitetely looks better but I don't think you would be able to fit 2 radiators + everything else.

ScottALot
02-19-2011, 01:47 PM
The Microcool definitetely looks better but I don't think you would be able to fit 2 radiators + everything else.

That's true, but while the Technofront has the room for all of that, it doesn't look very modular... also I want to keep it a little shorter for the subzero stuff... don't want any heavy pots stressing the multiple levels.

ScottALot
02-19-2011, 03:25 PM
I think I can sum up what I want... it doesn't necessarily have to be a bench.

I want the space so I don't have to worry about adding, for example, a second loop. (MAJOR)
I want it to look good by itself.
I want it to be able to maintain its looks with hardware installed.
I want the hardware to be able to be put in and taken out easily so I can do benching.

I have a HAF 932 that, while it does look great with and without hardware, is not big enough for my ideas and hardware is pretty hard to get out of there.

Johnny87au
02-19-2011, 08:54 PM
Just get a radiator bracket and mod a tortue rack and wolla your set.. not all that hard mate..

ScottALot
02-19-2011, 09:25 PM
I dunno, I kinda like the DD Box, but its size is small for my taste.
But my feeling right now is ...

Gaaah I'm so confused right now, I don't know what I want!
What I do know is that the Banchetto and Dimastech Easy are both major contenders, but I just wish there was some case (not bench) that was big enough and slick enough so that I could do the things I want to do easily.

It's like I want the Lian Li PC-P80's look of the case, Corsair 800D's water-cooling friendly design, Cooler Master ATCS 840's look with hardware, and Mountain Mods Pinnacle's size.

*awaits master sketch-up artist to fly in*

Jacka
02-19-2011, 09:29 PM
http://www.aquatuning.us/product_info.php/info/p9294_Dimastech-Bench-Test-Table-Easy-V2-5-glossy-black-.html

Johnny87au
02-19-2011, 11:30 PM
I dunno, I kinda like the DD Box, but its size is small for my taste.
But my feeling right now is ...

Gaaah I'm so confused right now, I don't know what I want!
What I do know is that the Banchetto and Dimastech Easy are both major contenders, but I just wish there was some case (not bench) that was big enough and slick enough so that I could do the things I want to do easily.

It's like I want the Lian Li PC-P80's look of the case, Corsair 800D's water-cooling friendly design, Cooler Master ATCS 840's look with hardware, and Mountain Mods Pinnacle's size.

*awaits master sketch-up artist to fly in*

Bench is a bench dude, if he wants it for aesthetics get a full case :up:

ScottALot
02-20-2011, 11:04 AM
Honestly, I'd rather get the Easy because it's cheap and then save up for a custom case... I'm somewhat disappointed that Mountain Mods can't make anything better than a case with 90 degree angles galore. Imagine a PC-P80 that is a tad bigger, bottom-mounted PSU, black (anodized/powder coated) interior, and more water-cooling friendly.

ScottALot
02-23-2011, 03:14 PM
I think I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to get a Dimastech bench and turn my HAF 932 into a radbox... that is, if the side panel can hold one of these puppies: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/11759/ex-rad-122/MagiCool_XTREME_Quad_480_Radiator.html?tl=g30c95s5 70

It'll probably end up being a dual-loop box, with some light mods here and there.

Dimas
02-24-2011, 03:32 AM
what version you have been looking for ? Easy or EasyHard?

we're taking other 2 months of low ship cost to USA/CANADA until the distributor get some pieces...

send me a PM for getting a detailed quote, we've also special offers on custom colors..remained stock..

ScottALot
02-24-2011, 09:05 AM
I wish I could see an outline on exactly what the differences are between each one, but I think I want the EasyHard. I'll shoot you a PM.

Buckeye
02-24-2011, 09:23 AM

Didn't quote image... I remember that SS Phase unit ;)
Still have it, need to try it on SB still.

DexNfX
02-25-2011, 12:21 PM
Yeah I haven't had enough courage to place an order yet because it's so hard to make up my mind with all the choices.

Eldonko
02-25-2011, 12:46 PM
The thread linked in his sig shows both easy and hard with many pics.
I wish I could see an outline on exactly what the differences are between each one, but I think I want the EasyHard. I'll shoot you a PM.

transit921
03-04-2011, 07:42 PM
http://www.icanhasimage.com/images/k1qq9bwx7bohod6vsh13.jpg

i made one out of wood also, going to add another hard drive rack to it soon

transit921
03-04-2011, 07:44 PM
http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/Kustom_PCs_Shop_Lubic___Test_Cases_105.html

i think you can buy a dimmas from this place