PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any extra Supreme HF mounting hardware?

crazy1323
02-06-2011, 08:30 PM
While cleaning my house I accidentally threw away the thumb screws and springs to my EK Supreme HF's. I really don't want to pay shipping from Slovenia just for some screws.

I just need to thumbscrews and springs for two EK CPU blocks.

I will gladly pay you and just this is all I need to complete my build. It is all assembled minus CPU blocks.

Hint......
SR-2 with dual X5680's
Tri-SLI 580's w/ full cover blocks
Corsair Dominator GT's 2000MHz with EK waterblocks
Three different loops each with a 360mm radiator
Lots more!

If I can get the parts needed I will post a full build log!

dejanh
02-06-2011, 09:51 PM
While cleaning my house I accidentally threw away the thumb screws and springs to my EK Supreme HF's. I really don't want to pay shipping from Slovenia just for some screws.

I just need to thumbscrews and springs for two EK CPU blocks.

I will gladly pay you and just this is all I need to complete my build. It is all assembled minus CPU blocks.

Hint......
SR-2 with dual X5680's
Tri-SLI 580's w/ full cover blocks
Corsair Dominator GT's 2000MHz with EK waterblocks
Three different loops each with a 360mm radiator
Lots more!

If I can get the parts needed I will post a full build log!

Why don't you just pick up some nuts and bolts from the hardware store and use those? You can always tighten without springs, just be extra careful.

dietje1908
02-07-2011, 05:39 AM
Cant you find anything like this ?
http://www.highflow.nl/water-blocks/cpu-blocks/toebehoren-backpates-mounting-kits-etc-/alphacool-cool-cover-schroevenset-copper.html

crazy1323
02-07-2011, 08:11 AM
I would really like to have springs just for security. I will keep trying for find some. I would really like to find some in a black oxide finish if possible.

zulu9812
02-09-2011, 10:02 AM
Aquatuning have a "CPU Block Spare Parts" category, probably what you're looking for.