PDA

View Full Version : Is there a mate out there?

RobinTHEOC
01-14-2004, 09:41 AM
Hey! I was wondering if someone could buy a 9800xt and ship it off to me, I live in norway and a 9800xt costs approx $700 here :( In the us I see at $430 and so, I pau shipping of course ;) If there is anyone who can help me, let me know :rolleyes:

Tedinde
01-14-2004, 10:01 AM
Is that $700 in US dollars!!!! ouch!!!!!

Below Ambient
01-14-2004, 01:55 PM
ill do it but i wont use my money... you have paypal? :D

RobinTHEOC
01-14-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Below Ambient
ill do it but i wont use my money... you have paypal? :D I don`t think I will send the money off to the US :rolleyes: We could use C0D, do u know what I mean?? :toast:

Hell-Fire
01-14-2004, 09:59 PM
COD...?

Thats a bigger ouch than $700.

Its all about the trust thing. You want someone here to pick you up a $400-500 card and then ship it international COD. Have you looked at any sites that offer international shipping?

Silversink
01-15-2004, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by RobinTHEOC
I don`t think I will send the money off to the US :rolleyes: We could use C0D, do u know what I mean?? :toast:

No offense but what your asking is ridiculous. If anyone agrees to do this, they will want you to pay the money up front with no credit card.

For one your new, second if you want someone here to help you all monies should be paid by you, up front and with no credit card so once the card is sent you can't do charge back.

I'm not calling you a troll, but I have seen a few people get burned trying to 'help' a fellow Overclocker overseas.

In turn, you should choose the person carefully so you yourself don't get burned.

Lastly the Cyber deals area is for Cyber Deals, in the future please use the appropriate categorie, like Speak Freely or Wampeteers, Foma, & Granfaloons.