PDA

View Full Version : Resellers?

Mazlov
01-27-2011, 03:08 PM
Hi Dimas,

I was searching for a decent bench table, and the moent I saw the Easy 2.5 I knew I needed one. :yepp:

I checked the list of shops on your site (under Distribution), but noticed it is incomplete. It seems aquatuning(.de/.nl) also has your tables in stock.
So I wonder: could you please give us an update on resellers?

Dimas
01-28-2011, 12:36 PM
Hi Dimas,

I was searching for a decent bench table, and the moent I saw the Easy 2.5 I knew I needed one. :yepp:

I checked the list of shops on your site (under Distribution), but noticed it is incomplete. It seems aquatuning(.de/.nl) also has your tables in stock.
So I wonder: could you please give us an update on resellers?

Hello, thanks for your kind question, actually our Only Exclusive Distributor for Germany is Caseking.de, they are making also shipping outside of Germany if you're interested, or else you can buy directly from our website, and add all the accessories, screws you need.
AquaTuning have still some stock of our bench tables and accessories in different versions and they have to finish this remaining stock.
Support and Warrantys are still handled by US for any kind of problem.

let us know how you will proceed via PM if you want.

thanks
Andrea

DimasTech Staff

maneta
01-29-2011, 12:50 PM
Hello, thanks for your kind question, actually our Only Exclusive Distributor for Germany is Caseking.de, they are making also shipping outside of Germany if you're interested, or else you can buy directly from our website, and add all the accessories, screws you need.
AquaTuning have still some stock of our bench tables and accessories in different versions and they have to finish this remaining stock.
Support and Warrantys are still handled by US for any kind of problem.

let us know how you will proceed via PM if you want.

thanks
Andrea

DimasTech Staff

I am about to buy one! HUHU! :rolleyes: Ty for that info cause i was searching for them.

Dimas
01-29-2011, 02:37 PM
I am about to buy one! HUHU! :rolleyes: Ty for that info cause i was searching for them.

Hello, thanks for your interest, for any information, we're here...

please check also our accessories sections, now it's more clear and effective, with all parts listed in categories of single tipe of accessory.

Nugz
02-16-2011, 11:39 AM
No resellers in the US?
And from euro to usd it looks like $176.xx for the easy + shipping accross the ocean.

If there was a few in the US I'd like to buy one. It's a turn off knowing we can't order here in the states.

I love your product and it's beautiful. Keep up the awsome work. Just please send like ten to the USA, like sidewindercomputers, or frozen cpu. please lol

ScottALot
02-19-2011, 02:11 PM
No resellers in the US?
And from euro to usd it looks like $176.xx for the easy + shipping accross the ocean.

If there was a few in the US I'd like to buy one. It's a turn off knowing we can't order here in the states.

I love your product and it's beautiful. Keep up the awsome work. Just please send like ten to the USA, like sidewindercomputers, or frozen cpu. please lol

Just found out aquatuning.us sells the Easy. Any other US retailers that sell other flavors?

Dimas
02-19-2011, 06:24 PM
Thanks for your feedbacks, something is moving in USA/canada distribution, please if people are interested, send your PM or email through our website, with the suggested reseller you want to buy to, and send also to the reseller a "want to buy" mail...hope this will let all move faster.

thanks

Andrea
DimasTech Staff

newls1
04-04-2011, 08:33 AM
Thanks for your feedbacks, something is moving in USA/canada distribution, please if people are interested, send your PM or email through our website, with the suggested reseller you want to buy to, and send also to the reseller a "want to buy" mail...hope this will let all move faster.

thanks

Andrea
DimasTech Staff

sent you a PM

lkiller123
08-25-2011, 05:51 PM
Seems like Dimastech stuffs are now available on FrozenCPU. :up:

Devil_Dog
08-25-2011, 07:16 PM

Sure is. Ordered mine from there.

Dimas
08-26-2011, 12:37 PM

Yes, from end of July;)
Please US and Canada customer, for any inquiry regarding products or any other things regarding Resellers, don't hesitate to contact Us.

thanks
DimasTech Staff