PDA

View Full Version : petition for eyefinity dedicated triple 1080p screen

prznar1
01-07-2011, 12:15 AM
hello everyone. and sry for my poor english.

i bet that everyone with eyefinity or multi screen technology from nvidia (3d vision surrond??) hates frames of their monitors. this is a bit stupid situation because i want to make a petition :D (yes lol). why im not sending an email directly to company? im sure it will be lost in bureaucracy and this place (xs forums) is a place where are some ppl that have a good direct contact with some companys. you know, addicted wish :D. what i want to do is to force on some displays manufactuers to make a dedicated monitor without frames for reasonable price tag. however first thing that we should do (if you want to sign in to it) is to decide what kind of screen it should be. curved or straight (curved screens are costly...)? what size (3x24 inch i think is most popular eyefinity setup) price tag (like 4x average 24 inch screen, no frames are costly to) etc.

i hope this will work so some of us could finaly buy a screen for eyefinity without frames.

cheers and happy new year :)

i just hope that you will not lol me :rofl::ROTF:

masska
01-07-2011, 12:37 AM
I voted but not only for eyefinity but also day to day work. I use a 30'' and a 24" atm and would love to have more screen space with no frame :up:

prznar1
01-07-2011, 07:09 AM
yea :D 'me blind' :D

btw spread the word so more ppl should know that something like that is going on :) if you can :)

skeyo
01-07-2011, 07:27 AM
I don't want frames they bug me so much. Count me in.

IronWarrior
01-07-2011, 07:43 AM
Frag 1080, 1920x1200 x3 is where it's at!

darckhart
01-08-2011, 02:17 PM
lol yes i would like that. probly no frame is not possible, but reeeeeeally thin frames maybe.

prznar1
01-08-2011, 09:01 PM
it is possible, its called NEC Ostendo CRVD-42DWX+. dual 1440x900 lcd that costs... ~8k $ if it is sold, but i dont know if it was ever on retail. but 8k $? this is not what ppl could buy. that nec was shown in 2008 this is 2011 today and still no other attemtps to do something else. costs still are to high?

E:
nice to see that my poll is on first page :)

SexyMF
02-05-2011, 08:01 PM
There is no current technology that gives pixels to the each of the glass. You can't do it because it is a matrix, requiring wiring. Wiring which can't be behind the matrix because it is a backlit device. At best you have thin bezels.

I would expect curved or flat high resolution panels to be more viable.

I took this image of a 17" monitor stripped for making a projector.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/Unxious/Bare%20LCD/DSC01660.jpg