PDA

View Full Version : Priceless!

TheDude
08-24-2002, 03:19 PM
Some of you may have already seen this, but for those who have not..thought it was worth sharing.:D

Chong345
08-24-2002, 03:27 PM
:D

Tweaked!
08-24-2002, 03:38 PM
That would be an xtreme moment :) I would enjoy that!

dmitriyaz
08-24-2002, 03:50 PM
no offence to anyone here,
but those idiots will never catch him.
:bs:

JBELL
08-24-2002, 04:12 PM
Before trigger pull
:finger: :frag: :finger: :slap: :flame:

After trigger pull
:toast: :toast: :banana: :toast:

JBELL
08-24-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by dmitriyaz

:stick:

TheDude
08-24-2002, 05:03 PM
Maybe you should clarify who "those idiots" are?

If you are referring those who are serving their country, then I am afraid that I for one do take offense to your remark.

Hardass
08-24-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by dmitriyaz
Who are you talking about ( idiots}?

dmitriyaz
08-24-2002, 05:12 PM
sorry guys, i should have made myself more clear.
i have great respect for american people and even more for american soldiers.
by "idiots" i mean Bush and his administration.
it pisses me off like nothing else how this astounding amount or power, technology and intellegence that is American Army,
can get in the hands of such asshats.
:moon: kiss this, Mr. Bush!

TheDude
08-24-2002, 05:16 PM
You have the right to your opinion as long as you realize how and why you have that right, I don't have a problem with it.

dmitriyaz
08-24-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by TheDude
You have the right to your opinion as long as you realize how and why you have that right, I don't have a problem with it.
what exactly do you mean?:stick:

TheDude
08-24-2002, 05:29 PM
What I mean exactly is this:

You have the right to your opinion because America was built on the concept of freedom. That freedom has been fought for by generations of Americans and comes at a high price. Many have died so that you and I can come here and say anything we please without fear of being taken out and shot for it. One of those who paid for our freedom with their lives was my father.

So as I said, you have the right to your opinion..I just hope that you appreciate why you have that right and how you got it.

dmitriyaz
08-24-2002, 05:39 PM
i am sorry about your father, TheDude,
and i do appreciate that very much.
i agree with you 100%,
thats why it pisses me how Mr. Bush thinks how he is in the position to mindlessly throw around everything that the ones before him paid such a high price for.
again, sorry, the least of my intentions were to disrespect american people.
patriotism is in fashion right now, everyone puts 10 americal flags on their car and drives around.
i, on the other hand, had a giant americal flag hanging above by bed as long as i can remember.
i took it off several months ago as i refuse to be a part of this fake "i-have-a-flag" patriotism.

JBELL
08-24-2002, 05:44 PM
I am NOT a bush fan but he has done a good job - by HE I meant the people telling him what to say....

no taking out Bin Laden or hussein is a good thign AND a bad thing

It is a bad thing cuase you make a myrtar (sp?) out of him and create a new breed of enemy to fight in the future... that now raises the question - just how do you remove him??

it's simple - you fund his enemies and let them do the dirty work and take the credit - this removes the cross hair from you.

your too young but look at the iran-contra conflict reagan and bush created for us... Ollie North was a good soldier and ''took one for the team'' when he was not the bad guy at all....

we basically created the Al Queda when we were helping them defend themselves against the then enemy of the USA - Russia.

so even by letting other people do you your dirty work it can STILL bite you in the ass .... so where do you win? how do you win? and where do you draw the line????

dmitriyaz
08-24-2002, 05:58 PM
see, JBELL,
its like this: muslim extrimists vs. the civilized world.
the goal: to stop the conflict.
the ways to acheive the goal:
#1: to destry them. by them i mean the whole race. as in: genocide.
massive atomic bombing.
yes, its not pretty, but at least its a solution.
#2: to intimidate them good enough.
- either do same as in #1, but on a smaller scale. and hope the rest of them shut up after that.
- or, which is a better solution: take out the guys who finance this :banana::banana::banana::banana:. the rich :banana::banana::banana:s who sell oil and stuff. the terrorists are stupid, no way could pull off biological/chemical/nuclear weapons without the financing.

now what Bush is doing:
he does NOTHING to stop the terrorism.
all his pathetic attempts only cause more hate toward americans from the middle east, and do nothing to prevent that hate from being put in action.
:mad:

JBELL
08-24-2002, 06:02 PM
two words:

Lake afghanistan

but the problem is I woudln't want to swim there - too much scum at the bottom......

dmitriyaz
08-24-2002, 06:04 PM
JBELL:

i got a better one:

"Lake Middle East"

JAWS
08-24-2002, 06:31 PM
Clinton destroyed the CIA! :mad:

JBELL
08-24-2002, 06:32 PM
NSA is the real fear....

Smizack
08-24-2002, 06:41 PM
Time to watch out for the Irish mofia!:D :D

Bulldog
08-25-2002, 07:48 AM
Priceless...is just that.:cool: I for one would have a valet parking lot installed in Middle East.....the entire Middle East...:D The reason we can enjoy our hobbies and our relgious views and our familys...is this " Some gave all" Freedom is not cheap..the lives of many young men and women...have paid the price and continue to do so... I only wish that the SOB would try to hideout in my neck of the woods...he'd find Allah right about the time he was done dancing with the devil......:usa: :frag: :usa:

flounder43
08-26-2002, 12:24 PM
He is already dead.

flounder43
08-26-2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by JWS
Clinton destroyed the CIA! :mad:
I wish!

JBELL
08-26-2002, 12:34 PM
lmao alright now its fun!! welcome back flounder

JBELL
08-26-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by flounder43
He is already dead.

dateline had this killer show dedicated to the suidi arabia and bin laden and the whole deal over there

I am totally convinced somebody is protecting him!!!

it can't be any other way you can't just dissappear liek that.... not with a family that big!

flounder43
08-26-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by JBELL

dateline had this killer show dedicated to the suidi arabia and bin laden and the whole deal over there

I am totally convinced somebody is protecting him!!!

it can't be any other way you can't just dissappear liek that.... not with a family that big!
There was a great article about how he must be dead because his ego would not possibly let him stay quiet this long.

Also, there are sources that have reported he was indeed killed and buried. I don't have the cite, but it was published in the major news media.

JBELL
08-26-2002, 12:41 PM
if that is true then that measn we risk him becoming a martyr

he is toooo beloved over there - kids wear t-shirts of him!!! it is sick - yet understandable if you know the conditions of life over there.

flounder43
08-26-2002, 12:51 PM
if that is true then that measn we risk him becoming a martyr

he is toooo beloved over there - kids wear t-shirts of him!!! it is sick - yet understandable if you know the conditions of life over there.
Only amongst those who few who followed him and are not dead. As it turns out, Bin Laden has been a wake up call to many in the Islamic community to be aware of such people. They do not support his actions.

Also, over where?

JBELL
08-26-2002, 12:56 PM
in suadi arabia... they sell t-shirts with his face on it

he is like a rock-star god to the young over there.

and the proof of that is how he grew such a large army with soo many young people who were angry, confused, and frustrated and want to strike back - he is/was a true predator feeding on that energy.

JBELL
08-26-2002, 12:57 PM
I personally believe this problem is long from over.

islamic countries pay money to the families of suicide bombers...

government funded terrorism.... priceless

TheDude
08-26-2002, 01:10 PM
I am pretty sure I saw him working the counter at 7/11:D

flounder43
08-26-2002, 01:11 PM
Some Islamic countries have been implicated in funding terrorism. Most do not.

I think we need to avoid generalizations about countries whose predominant religion is Islam. Many are our friends.

JBELL
08-26-2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by TheDude
I am pretty sure I saw him working the counter at 7/11:D

lol no no no that was his brother

....but then again ain't they all? :banana:

flounder43
08-26-2002, 01:16 PM

lol no no no that was his brother

....but then again ain't they all? :banana:
Argh! No, anyone with brown skin that has an accent is not a terrorist.

JBELL
08-26-2002, 01:25 PM

heheheh lmao I know man it was a joke hehehehe

gone_fishin
09-08-2002, 10:32 PM
Here's a quick solution we should have made policy. The Saudi desert is vast and could handle a nuclear detonation such as our old testing grounds in new mexico. We should just blast one off in nowhereland so they can all see the big pretty mushroom and tell them all to start arresting people or Mecca gets turned to dust like the trade towers were. You think we'd get some cooperation then?

Smizack
09-08-2002, 10:59 PM

True that. I have a few very good friends that fit that description.

TheDude
09-09-2002, 04:09 AM
Let's remember how this thread started....scoring a headshot on asama bin laden....priceless!

I would volunteer for this in a heartbeat. I do not think that anyone with brown skin and an accent should be shot. I do think that ALL terrorist should be.....on sight.

My remark about seeing him at 7/11 was in poor taste....but meant as an attempt at humor.

I too have many friends with skin that is not the same color as mine. Skin has nothing to do with this. This is about the cowardly murder of thousands of innocent people. For objecting to this , I do not apologize.

Attitudx
09-09-2002, 06:34 AM
I hate osami and his boyfriend yeah sadaam I spent time inthe good old saudi desert