PDA

View Full Version : Aquatuning USA & Canada Shop Launch Thread

Aquatuning
11-22-2010, 08:42 AM
As a few of you already know we will be launching the new Aquatuning USA and Canada Webshop this week (probably in the next 24-48 hours).

I know that this will be quite a hot subject on the forums when the shop goes live so I thought I would make this an official thread to deal with any questions, queries and comments you have as I will be personally dealing with the site.

Now I am aware that our company has a certain reputation due to past events i.e the trademark thread link HERE (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=226794) and this topic has been has been re-visited many times. So for the record due to legal proceedings all aquatuning staff are not allowed to comment. Once the legal proceeding are over then we will release a statement with the truth for you. But as you can see the trademarks are with the respective companies and we still stock the goods from them. This will be the only comment I post on the matter so please keep on topic and feel free to confine your thoughts to the thread linked above. Comments on this matter in this thread will not be responded to.

Back on topic, so information that no doubt will be asked.

Shipping:

Where do the orders ship from?

The orders ship direct from our German warehouse facility

How do you ship the orders?

All orders will be shipped direct to your door via UPS

How long will shipment take?

We offer 3 shipment types:

UPS Express fast lane DDP (24h)
Note: order must be placed before 01:00am CST (8:00GTM) and all payment must be processed

UPS Express DDP (48h)

UPS Express Saver DDP (72h)

How much does shipment cost?

UPS Express Saver from 6 USD
UPS Express from 8 USD
UPS Express Fast Lane from 12 USD

Please note orders under 75 USD will incur a 10 USD small order fee.

Is free shipping possible?

Yes, If you spend over 300 USD shipping on the 48/72 service is free if you want 24h service there is a 4 USD charge.

Do forum members get any offers?

Yes, If you PM me we can discuss an order discount.

Payment:

What payment methods do you accept?

Paypal
Debit/Credit cards
Bank transfer (on request)

So just to give you a quick idea on pricing, shipping etc if you ordered 1 x EK Nickel & Acetal 6870 gpu block shipping would cost:

72h = 8.17 USD
48h = 10.17 USD
24h = 14.17 USD

The block currently costs 90.33 USD * Excluding your state/area tax

IMPORTANT:

If you are missing shipping quotes or payment options it may be because you have enter the full state name in the box our system runs on abbreviations i.e type NY for New York etc.

I Hope you find this helpful and the thread will be updated with the shops URL on launch please post any related questions or comments below.

Church
11-22-2010, 08:55 AM
Would be interesting to hear if discounts are available to european forum members aswell? And out of curiosity - will this/your user handle communications for US/Canada(and DE) shops aswell, or just for UK one?

Boulard83
11-22-2010, 08:58 AM
Very interesting :)

Aquatuning
11-22-2010, 08:59 AM
Discounts for all XS users are possible.

And I will personally be looking after the UK, USA & Canada.

The German site is a different department.

lowfat
11-22-2010, 09:01 AM
Using UPS will definitely scare away most people. At least in Canada their brokerage fees are outrageous.

Boulard83
11-22-2010, 09:03 AM
yes. lowfat is damn right about it.

When i order from USA, i alwais use USPS.

Aquatuning
11-22-2010, 09:08 AM
Using UPS will definitely scare away most people. At least in Canada their brokerage fees are outrageous.

This is something we will be keeping an eye on and will react if there are any issues.

Church
11-22-2010, 09:19 AM
Aquatuning: imho it would be better to handle not just US/Canada/UK, but rather "english speaking users" - i'm guessing there can be several who would prefer to buy at .de because of themselves also being in EU, but still knowing/using english as most common (or the only one they know apart from native one) intercommunication language.

Aquatuning
11-22-2010, 09:23 AM
TBH we find that most english speakers do use the .co.uk site but of course i am there for support for any customer if they want to speak english.

Church
11-22-2010, 09:49 AM
One can use .co.uk aswell .. if it's list of offered products is 100% as big as .de's one (eg. i recall seeing different offering on ru.aquatuning.de vs .de), and if shipment from .uk is not more expensive and not longer then directly from .de(which is probably headquarters/original warehause&stock location country?). Imho availability of all needed components and pricing is more important to customers then language.
P.S.
You should think of translating at least to english all of product descriptions .. one can often stumble upon original one in german.

mingbogo
11-22-2010, 10:27 AM
Can I order the girl in the picture?:D Since we already have quite a few good WC shops in the US, what would be a good reason to order stuff from you guys? You have better pricing?

OCBalmang
11-22-2010, 10:29 AM
@aquatuning

Here's an example of Shipping cost with UPS to canada from USA . I buy 210$$ worth of 2x2GBRam 2200MHZ Cas8, weighs 0.5LBS shipping cost is 49$$, ohh but guy won't let me have my delivered package unless i pay Cash on Delivery for Brokerage of 50$, well geez 100$ on shipping basically FFF that lol!!!... this is why canadians prefer USPS, or Canada Post, Puralator... The most Canadian reseller stores charge 8.99-10.99 on shipping For orders up to 25-30 Pounds , 30$$ for weight of 30-40LBS. you really can't compete if your going to use UPS :rolleyes: It would be better for canadians to get special orders from canada based resellers.

Also Brokerage is applied from EU country to us, But American and EU countries don't pay brokerage on there packages What a horrible country we live in! Hope you can get around that! Superbiiz.com Lets me have Free shipping for items over 200$$ now because i complained nearly ripped there faces off on Fee's that weren't told to me after asking if using UPS when they insisted would charge me fees. =D So gonna give me Free shipping on my Hardware goods i buy in bulk ;) :up:

Aquatuning
11-22-2010, 10:42 AM
Can I order the girl in the picture?:D Since we already have quite a few good WC shops in the US, what would be a good reason to order stuff from you guys? You have better pricing?

You can order Aquagirl if you like but shes expensive ;)

Our main USP is range and stock of parts from the EU like EK etc we should also have the stock faster then resellers stateside.

@aquatuning

Here's an example of Shipping cost with UPS to canada from USA . I buy 210$$ worth of 2x2GBRam 2200MHZ Cas8, weighs 0.5LBS shipping cost is 49$$, ohh but guy won't let me have my delivered package unless i pay Cash on Delivery for Brokerage of 50$, well geez 100$ on shipping basically FFF that lol!!!... this is why canadians prefer USPS, or Canada Post, Puralator... The most Canadian reseller stores charge 8.99-10.99 on shipping For orders up to 25-30 Pounds , 30$$ for weight of 30-40LBS. you really can't compete if your going to use UPS :rolleyes: It would be better for canadians to get special orders from canada based resellers.

Also Brokerage is applied from EU country to us, But American and EU countries don't pay brokerage on there packages What a horrible country we live in! Hope you can get around that! Superbiiz.com Lets me have Free shipping for items over 200$$ now because i complained nearly ripped there faces off on Fee's that weren't told to me after asking if using UPS when they insisted would charge me fees. =D So gonna give me Free shipping on my Hardware goods i buy in bulk ;) :up:

Dont quote me on this but as an express service there is free brokarage and i an get 30kgs to canada for 12 USD ;) again ill need to double check but thats what our system is saying atm

autobot
11-22-2010, 10:56 AM
Please note orders under 75 USD will incur a 10 USD small order fee.

Riiiiight. Cause people deserve to be screwed over when they don't order expensive items. :rolleyes:

Boulard83
11-22-2010, 10:57 AM

Our main USP is range and stock of parts from the EU like EK etc we should also have the stock faster then resellers stateside.

Dont quote me on this but as an express service there is free brokarage and i an get 30kgs to canada for 12 USD ;) again ill need to double check but thats what our system is saying atm

Its not the shipping cost itself , its the brokage !

UPS tell you that they charge 20$ for shipping from USA to CA. But when the package knock at your door, you now have 20$ more to give for brokage.

Trust us... we order more then often from USA to CA ..... I ALWAIS use USPS now.

Aquatuning
11-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Riiiiight. Cause people deserve to be screwed over when they don't order expensive items. :rolleyes:

Yeh because we are sending from the EU not another state ;)

Its not the shipping cost itself , its the brokage !

UPS tell you that they charge 20$ for shipping from USA to CA. But when the package knock at your door, you now have 20$ more to give for brokage.

Trust us... we order more then often from USA to CA ..... I ALWAIS use USPS now.

this was what i was refered to: http://www.ups.com/content/ca/en/shipping/cost/zones/customs_clearance.html?WT.svl=SubNav

Boulard83
11-22-2010, 11:14 AM
And thats what im telling.

Shipping = xxx , your right. But they dont tell you that they charge brokage at the customer when they knock at their door. ( look the second price chart you linked )

I already had a story like OCbalmang. Order ~300$ from frozenCPU and had to pay ~60$ extra for brockage at the door... not funny !

Utnorris
11-22-2010, 11:25 AM
Sweet. Looking forward to seeing what you carry. I always like options when making purchases. Paypal going to be accepted?

Aquatuning
11-22-2010, 11:25 AM
ill check it out tomorrow and let you know for sure.

Utnorris: yes

Boulard83
11-22-2010, 11:36 AM
IN the end, ill be glad to buy from you :)

justin150
11-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Best thing you could do is design a case to fit that rather nice 200x200 rad you have. Have some ideas (thing Lian Li v354 but wider and slightly taller) but work keeps getting in way of actually building the thing

BobyTT
11-22-2010, 12:10 PM
Whats going to be the web address?

MagisD
11-22-2010, 12:29 PM
Lol funny thing is it was only last week i was trying to buy an aquaeros through you guys and gave up.

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

Aquatuning
11-22-2010, 12:33 PM
Whats going to be the web address?

web address will be released on launch

junkun13
11-22-2010, 12:36 PM
Using your country's post is another alternative, and can save me high customs taxes compared when shipping parcels with private curriers (Fedex, UPS)

NaeKuh
11-22-2010, 12:44 PM
so whats the minimum required purchase for the AT girl as a free gift?

:P

antiacid
11-22-2010, 12:57 PM
And thats what im telling.

Shipping = xxx , your right. But they dont tell you that they charge brokage at the customer when they knock at their door. ( look the second price chart you linked )

I already had a story like OCbalmang. Order ~300$ from frozenCPU and had to pay ~60$ extra for brockage at the door... not funny !

Similar experience here, my 200$ FC 4870x2 block had cost like 200$ and an extra 50$ at the door for brokerage fees. I'm basically not ordering from outside Canada anymore, except for speciality items like my MM case... shipped USPS!

for canadian users, always double check with pricebat.ca or shopbot.ca to find your lowest cost.

Hint to the aquatuning guys, try to get listed there for extra chances at sales...

Martinm210
11-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Wow, that's fast from Germany. Most of my orders from other places in the area have taken 3 weeks through DHL and other methods, but I've never tried any of the UPS express options. Shipping seems reasonable too, I think I've paid more from some US vendors for shipping.:up:

mingbogo
11-22-2010, 03:23 PM

Oh Aquagirl is high maintenance for sure! Great! Thanks!

Aquatuning
11-22-2010, 04:15 PM
Wow, that's fast from Germany. Most of my orders from other places in the area have taken 3 weeks through DHL and other methods, but I've never tried any of the UPS express options. Shipping seems reasonable too, I think I've paid more from some US vendors for shipping.:up:

Yeh I was surprised it was so quick and so cheap so should be quite competitive :up:

Church
11-22-2010, 05:14 PM
For small packages, maybe, but if one ramps up 15+ items 20+lbs order, i doubt a little bit in UPS overseas shipment still competitively priced. Anyway, more choice - better, so imho it should be left upto user to decide, and go single shipment method only after it's clearly seen that other methods are almost completely unused by at least year long statistics.

Erdrick1980
11-22-2010, 05:40 PM
ill check it out tomorrow and let you know for sure.

Utnorris: yes

awesome good to know!! thank you.

Utnorris
11-22-2010, 06:52 PM
You mention tax in the first post, what States will there be tax in?

shazza
11-22-2010, 09:20 PM
Just to clarify - this thread is "official" only as stated by the thread originator - it in no way should be construed as an official endorsement by XS.

I am happy to see that the thread has remained civil and there is not a lot of sniping. People are free to support, or not support, Aqua Tuning. All that we ask here is that you follow the rules of no trolling / flame baiting / etc., and that people do not make personal attacks.

Elpy
11-22-2010, 11:56 PM
Looks like someone has a plan to take over the world :D. Nah but good to see aquatuning expanding. Ordered many times from .de and .fi and only have good things to say.

Aquatuning
11-23-2010, 12:45 AM
You mention tax in the first post, what States will there be tax in?

This depends on how tax works in your state or area, Because the rate is different state to state the amount is calculated after you have entered your address.

Church
11-23-2010, 01:38 AM
BTW, those aquacomputer ati and nvidia cards with preinstalled full covers you sell - what brand are those? And do they include stock air cooler with them aswell?

Aquatuning
11-23-2010, 01:53 AM
makes vary if you can give me a product number i can check for you :)

Shoggy
11-23-2010, 01:58 AM
BTW, those aquacomputer ati and nvidia cards with preinstalled full covers you sell - what brand are those?

We use no specific brand so from A-sus to Z-otac it can be everything. The stock fan is not included due to warranty reasons. If you want we can include it but then you always have to send it back with the card if there is a problem.

Metroid
11-23-2010, 01:59 AM
I'm interested in this too. Any discount for XS members would be a plus.

Church
11-23-2010, 02:24 AM
Shoggy: thanks for info. Imho air cooler is must have if card is ever planned to be resold in future when upgrading. Much harder to find buyers for old LC only cards.

Aquatuning
11-23-2010, 02:49 AM
Similar experience here, my 200$ FC 4870x2 block had cost like 200$ and an extra 50$ at the door for brokerage fees. I'm basically not ordering from outside Canada anymore, except for speciality items like my MM case... shipped USPS!

for canadian users, always double check with pricebat.ca or shopbot.ca to find your lowest cost.

Hint to the aquatuning guys, try to get listed there for extra chances at sales...

Thanks for the hint.

So ive head back from UPS and as our shippment service is what they class as an express DD1 service Aquatuning pay the tax and the customs fee so there should be no brokerage cost.

Aquatuning
11-23-2010, 08:44 AM
Sorry for the double post but the shop is online on the .US domain.

Please let me know if you find any issues or bugs :)

mlee49
11-23-2010, 05:02 PM
I'm really excited to see this, can I share on TechPowerUp.com? :)

Utnorris
11-23-2010, 05:10 PM
So how do we get the xtreme discount? Loving the selection.

Utnorris
11-23-2010, 05:17 PM
I did notice that on the details of a lot of the products it is in German, so that needs to be fixed. Also, if the measurements on the fittings could be listed in inches, such as 3/8" ID, 1/2" OD, that would be helpful. So many cool items, you guys in Europe have had it great.

Elpy
11-23-2010, 10:23 PM
If you fix the german descriptions for us then do it for eu too :P. There are still quite a lot of products with german descriptions for us too :p:

But indeed the thing I love about aquatuning is that they have a load of different kind of stuff and usually good stock.

Aquatuning
11-24-2010, 02:30 AM
I'm really excited to see this, can I share on TechPowerUp.com? :)

Of course :)

I did notice that on the details of a lot of the products it is in German, so that needs to be fixed. Also, if the measurements on the fittings could be listed in inches, such as 3/8" ID, 1/2" OD, that would be helpful. So many cool items, you guys in Europe have had it great.

Yes we are working on the translations and i will see what i can do about the measurements as that is a good point.

Kenjiwing
11-24-2010, 10:08 AM
Aqua,

I am looking for a replacement red block for the old supreme hf mount.. this is the block

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/images/ek/EK-Supreme-HF-RED_01.jpg

Do you all have the red middle top for sell? I dont want the entire block just the top.. I know Eddy does but id rather get quicker and cheaper shipping.

Aquatuning
11-24-2010, 11:08 AM
its the only colour we currently dont have we have blue,green and white just not read.

shazza
11-24-2010, 03:57 PM
Please don't use this thread as a support thread for Aquatuning - if you have specific questions for AT, please contact them directly, or PM the rep.

The purpose of this thread was to announce the launch of a new store / e-store, and that was allowed as the information may be useful to some members at XS. Please check the rules for XS which do not allow advertising, or buying and selling anywhere except the classifieds.

Aquatuning
11-24-2010, 05:41 PM
Thanks for keeping an eye on the thread Shazza :up:

For any sales based questions please contact us via the contact info on the site.

schoolslave
11-25-2010, 05:35 AM
So, do those "service" hours mean shipping time or time until everything is packed and on the way?

Aquatuning
11-25-2010, 06:06 AM
if you mean the 24/48h etc quoted on the this shipping thats the amount of time the parcel will take to get from Germany once dispatched to your door.

schoolslave
11-25-2010, 06:11 AM
if you mean the 24/48h etc quoted on the this shipping thats the amount of time the parcel will take to get from Germany once dispatched to your door.

Oh really?
Then that's cheaper + faster than other shops in the US.
I will place an order soon :up:

Utnorris
11-25-2010, 06:37 AM
I want to order a couple items, but I have not heard back via PM the discount.

Aquatuning
11-25-2010, 06:41 AM
Waiting for the bosses to auth the discount and the code ;)

MagisD
11-25-2010, 06:55 AM
Dam you I thought I was done buying stuff this year. Now if i get a discount code i have to buy something.

Huh maybe a new block for htpc build. Or my xbox wc project. You have the rad frames I need.

Aquatuning
11-25-2010, 09:05 AM
Update on the discount front - to apply for a discount you need to send me your saved basket and for now the discounts will be worked out on a case by case basis while we get the standard code authorised.

you can save a basket by using the "save basket" butting in the top right of the cart and it will produce you a unique URL in a pink box. Thats the bit i need.

MagisD
11-25-2010, 09:07 AM
How long is this offer vaild for?

Aquatuning
11-25-2010, 09:11 AM
tbh not too sure they are looking at a standard discount code for XS so while they discuss that you will get a more personal deal.

Utnorris
11-25-2010, 09:27 AM
Thanks. Sent the info requested.

MagisD
11-25-2010, 10:05 AM
Thanks I really wish this had happened 3 months ago. Even 5% lol.

Org budget 4k so far spent 7k and about 1000 of that is duties and customs.

Elpy
11-25-2010, 10:52 AM
tbh not too sure they are looking at a standard discount code for XS so while they discuss that you will get a more personal deal.
I know this is slightly off-topic but is there a possibility for a XS discount code for other countries too than US and canada?

Aquatuning
11-25-2010, 10:58 AM
its something we are looking at :D

charles_h
11-25-2010, 12:28 PM
Please don't use this thread as a support thread for Aquatuning - if you have specific questions for AT, please contact them directly, or PM the rep.

The purpose of this thread was to announce the launch of a new store / e-store, and that was allowed as the information may be useful to some members at XS. Please check the rules for XS which do not allow advertising, or buying and selling anywhere except the classifieds.
Seems easy enough to understand... :shrug:

kgtiger
11-25-2010, 05:50 PM
Yeah one would have thought so hay. :rolleyes:

[XC] hipno650
11-26-2010, 01:36 PM
this is most excellent news. I m looking at doing a full case mod and WC project in my 700D and I had priced out almost $1000 worth of stuff from FrozenCPU and performacne PC's and the prices were high and shipping would have been a whole other story to get that to Canada. now it looks like I can get most of my stuff from you faster and cheaper.

one thing however just to confirm. when shipping into Canada there will be no Duty and brokerage fees I need to pay upon delivery. I think i read that some ware but i need to make sure:D

when I get my list you can expect a PM for sure. maybe throw in aquagirl to? woops did I say that out loud?:p:

Aquatuning
11-27-2010, 05:55 AM
Sounds good :)

as for aquagirl you would have to rent a G6 as she only travels in style ;)

SovietKitsch
11-29-2010, 06:40 PM
This is great. Now MIPS is within reach for me!

Waterlogged
11-29-2010, 07:30 PM
This is great. Now MIPS is within reach for me!

You already know this but, you can get MIPS from FrozenCPU too. :p:

millertime359
11-29-2010, 08:15 PM
ugh, this thread needs to be locked considering it is turning into nothing but a support thread for an online retailer..........

Utnorris
11-30-2010, 05:53 PM
Ok, so I got my first order from them today. I ordered two HD6870 EK water blocks from them. I ordered Friday and they shipped them Monday and I have them today, so pretty good turn around if you ask me. Price wise, they were cheaper than Performancepcs, but then I got charged tax which made it about even. They gave me a discount on the shipping, only $2 for the 48hr shipping, so in the end it was slightly cheaper. The box was well packed and the internal EK boxes were in perfect condition. So overall it was a great experience. For me, when I find an item less there, i.e. the MIPS ram blocks, I will order from them, but if the prices are close enough from a retailer in the U.S. I will go that route. Just thought I would give an update to how my order went for any thinking about ordering from them

MagisD
11-30-2010, 05:57 PM
By taxs do you duties on the import?

mav2000
11-30-2010, 08:48 PM
Do you also plan to do the same for world wide orders, specially from asia??

Utnorris
11-30-2010, 10:31 PM
By taxs do you duties on the import?

No I mean sales tax, 8.25%. :(

Waterlogged
11-30-2010, 10:37 PM
No I mean sales tax, 8.25%. :(

County or State sales tax?

Utnorris
11-30-2010, 10:45 PM
Both, it's a combination of State and local area sales tax.

Waterlogged
11-30-2010, 10:51 PM
Both, it's a combination of State and local area sales tax.

:doh: silly me. :hitself:

We got the same stupid setup in NY. . .I'm in a 8.75% area.

kinghong1970
12-01-2010, 09:07 AM
wait, wut? Waterlogged, you're in NY state?

Waterlogged
12-01-2010, 10:26 AM
wait, wut? Waterlogged, you're in NY state?

:yepp: The land of Crazy Carl.;):ROTF:

slotrod
12-01-2010, 10:59 AM
Move to Pa. we have a 6% sales tax BuTTT not on out of state purchases.

SovietKitsch
12-01-2010, 11:19 AM

PA rocks with sales tax. None on clothes, and always nice and low. Never got duties on anything overseas or from out of state either. Although on the Pittsburgh side I'm at 7%. I can deal.

Aquatuning
12-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Ok, so I got my first order from them today. I ordered two HD6870 EK water blocks from them. I ordered Friday and they shipped them Monday and I have them today, so pretty good turn around if you ask me. Price wise, they were cheaper than Performancepcs, but then I got charged tax which made it about even. They gave me a discount on the shipping, only $2 for the 48hr shipping, so in the end it was slightly cheaper. The box was well packed and the internal EK boxes were in perfect condition. So overall it was a great experience. For me, when I find an item less there, i.e. the MIPS ram blocks, I will order from them, but if the prices are close enough from a retailer in the U.S. I will go that route. Just thought I would give an update to how my order went for any thinking about ordering from them

Glad to hear that it got there ok :)

Creekin
12-01-2010, 05:52 PM
PA rocks with sales tax. None on clothes, and always nice and low. Never got duties on anything overseas or from out of state either. Although on the Pittsburgh side I'm at 7%. I can deal.

:doh: silly me. :hitself:

We got the same stupid setup in NY. . .I'm in a 8.75% area.

so what exactly is "United" about the USA?
sorry to go so far OT, just always wondered, you all have diff laws, and seem to hate each other with a passion. Seems to me you should be called the
"Separate States of North America" (that's another thing, your'e NORTH america, not just "America" like the other 2 don't exist...) :p:
Just a question, not "yank bashing"

Utnorris
12-01-2010, 07:26 PM
so what exactly is "United" about the USA?
sorry to go so far OT, just always wondered, you all have diff laws, and seem to hate each other with a passion. Seems to me you should be called the
"Separate States of North America" (that's another thing, your'e NORTH america, not just "America" like the other 2 don't exist...) :p:
Just a question, not "yank bashing"

Well first, we are United. All State laws come under Federal laws for the most part, i.e. In California they allow medicinal marijuana use, but you can still be prosecuted by the Federal government.

Second, it wasn't Americans that called the U.S. America, it was the rest of the world. When you tell someone overseas that you are from America, they assume you mean the U.S. not Canada or Brazil. Soccer is called football everywhere but in the U.S. and the U.S. football is referred to as American Football everywhere else, not U.S. football. So really, it isn't the Americans coming up with these names, but you foreigners. Quite frankly, it's tough at the top because everyone wants to knock you down. :p:

Creekin
12-01-2010, 07:56 PM
*please read this as a FRIENDLY conversation, nothing else!*

it wasn't america who came up with the name "United States of America" ?? well it wasn't ME! :p:
Shouldnt it be " of North America" or are Central and South part of the US?
I do see your point, maybe we should start calling you "US of Pallin" and that will catch on?

you bring up the reason for my q, the pot laws,
how can you buy pot legally from an ex-KFC (the irony is finger lickin' good! :D ) in the morning, then get arrested for it a few miles down the road in the afternoon.
thats not unity.

and how can any cop regardless of the law arrest a 77yo music LEGEND?!?!?
only in america......:rolleyes: anywhere else they'd ask for an autograph and a toke!
sorry to continue OT, but this thread should have been put out of its misery long ago anyway.. :horse:

penguins
12-01-2010, 08:23 PM
We're the US of America. because we're part of America. classifications of countries weren't so severe 200 years ago. they weren't much of a thing till the UN partitioned Eastern Europe and India/Pakistan.

there is really no difference between the US and other smaller countries with the same amount of 'states' 'regions' etc.

and to say that we all hate each other :shrug: i guess if you watch biased media and don't ask questions that happens.

it's like me asking, do you really think my knife isn't really a knife? or do you really grill shrimp on the barbie? it's all we hear about Australian it must be true!

i personally have a lot of Australian contacts and friends, and i know that no you don't all grill shrimp on the barbie : ). in fact that all humans are pretty much the same no matter where they're from and get misinformation about other countries all the time : ).

there are more states than California that have medicinal marijuana laws(course we have the best so why goto VT?), ~14 if i remeber correctly?

and Mr. Obama ( i say that since no media outlet ever says Pres. ) has directed the Federal Police force to not harass individuals and Clubs that are operating under local laws.

the only Clubs and individuals they harass are criminals.

personally I don't hate any state / city. except i do hate the Dallas Cowboys.. but i mean i'm from San Francisco.. we were bred to hate each other.. * also green bay*

all kidding aside, if you watch right wing or left wing media about the united states you'll see a weird picture. if you actually live here, you understand it's all bananas.

Creekin
12-01-2010, 08:43 PM
We're the US of America. because we're part of America. classifications of countries weren't so severe 200 years ago.
good answer :up: thanks penguin

i get my view of america from John Stewart :D so yeah u could say its biased, but i DO ask qs, thats what im risking being flamed bringing it up, :)
and if i were to believe half of what he says, you guys are all downright :bananal::rehab::banana3:
now you mention it the interstate rivalry does seem to be restricted to football. which is the same here and in any other country i assume, UK obviously.
maybe theres a correlation bewteen head trauma and hatred caused by an imaginary line.... :shrug: :ROTF:
btw, "shrimp on the barbie" is from 1984!!! your OLD penguin! :p: :rofl:

congratulations on the pot laws :clap::clap::clap:
and electing "The Terminator" :clap:
australia is soo boring.... :(

penguins
12-01-2010, 08:52 PM
I heard droughts are pretty exciting, been in a few over here in california... oh since i was born? : )

yea John Stewart in his Comedy show is awesome. he'll also be the first to tell you he's a comedian. watch him on a real political show, like Rachel Maddow, or Hannity and Combs. he's quite the different person.

you can have the terminator. he's trying to terminate our teachers and jobs : 0.

Creekin
12-01-2010, 08:59 PM
see misinformation as you said, we can be in drought 1 week and flooded the next, it doesn't mean much :D

can we just borrow him to terminate our useless government who are doing the same plus transport,environment,economy,etc.. :rolleyes:

Utnorris
12-01-2010, 09:44 PM
Yeah, if you get your info from either side of the extreme it's actually quite funny, but disturbing. As far as Palin goes, well she is pretty...........pretty stupid, but most politicians are. The biggest difference between our government and others is that our corruption is from behind while others give it to in your face.

Now back on topic.

penguins
12-01-2010, 10:24 PM
this thread was off topic since post 5. but hasn't the original post been addressed? there aren't possibly any quesitons that could be asked now that aren't going to be 'support for at'

Xel_NaGa
12-01-2010, 10:30 PM
^agree. I think a new picture of aqua-girl is in order to bring the topic back into this thread ^_^

BrokenArrow
12-02-2010, 05:37 AM
The biggest difference between our government and others is that our corruption is from behind while others give it to in your face.

Now back on topic.

This is good.

bundymania
12-02-2010, 05:48 AM
^agree. I think a new picture of aqua-girl is in order to bring the topic back into this thread ^_^

Donīt mess with mutant aquaboy ! :D ;) :clap: :rofl:

http://www.abload.de/img/aquaboysmo6.jpg

affiliate13
12-02-2010, 06:32 AM
http://www.newsrealblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/what_has_been_seen_cannot_be_unseen_695.jpg

zalbard
12-02-2010, 06:52 AM
ROFL, what the hell is that?! :rofl:
I really hope it's a mad PhotoCHOP and not for real! :D

bundymania
12-02-2010, 07:27 AM
Hehe, a funny session made @I41 LAN in England :)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=579014&id=216841135649

:rofl: :clap:

shazza
12-02-2010, 09:09 AM
Thread closed ... the announcement has been made, and folks are free to contact AT with additional questions.