PDA

View Full Version : Chek this out

2PiZzA
01-07-2004, 12:58 PM
I'm the newbie on this forum. Just tell me what you think about my case.

http://modorama.by.ru/fotos/fotos.htm

sorry for p@rno fotos :)

2PiZzA
01-08-2004, 05:09 AM
Seems to be you think it's :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:. :)

TheDude
01-08-2004, 05:20 AM
Welcome to Xtreme 2PiZzA:D
:toast:

Give people time to find this post and comment.
Nice cooling! You sure made good use of heatsinks! ;)
Are you using TECs on your video?
I have to admit, the pretty girl was my favorite photo. :D
Nice setup, hope you like it here and stick around.:thumbsup:

2PiZzA
01-08-2004, 05:44 AM
TheDude Thanks for Welcome.

I'm visitin' this forum for a long time. But registered just now. I'm from www.modlabs.net, if you know this. There's no TEC on video. This zalman 6000 is hardly cooling my 9700 pro. It's voltmoded as you can see. So this monster has more pepper than any of athlon XP. I mean it's realy HOT.

3 Swiftech waterblocks will be mine in a week or two. And a swiftech pump. Then I want to switch to Intel stuff. Probably P4C800-E Deluxe and a p4 2.6. Also my friend got a p4ee. He won in. But he has an AMD platform. :) It's got to be nice benching. Mommy will be volmoded. I'm sure it will be. :).

That girl is not my girlfriend. Just nice foto. :) I just know her. :)

You, people, are xtream guys! Pretty nice to be with you. :)

Respect.

TheDude
01-08-2004, 07:46 AM
2PiZzA,

Yes, of course I have heard of Modlabs and still go there...good site. Your link does not work for me.
Your friend is very lucky to win that chip!
Yeah you need to get some cooling on that card. You did a great job with the rig.
I have had 2 of the P4C800-E Deluxe's running for several months now, you will like it. I have not modded either one yet.
We are happy to have you here. Congrats on your very good English!
Russia is home to many great overclockers.

;)

2PiZzA
01-08-2004, 09:13 AM
Thanks aqain.

As for Asus, I just like this brand despite what others say about it. I won't take ic7-max3 or anything. "ASUS only" - that's what i'm talkin about. :)

As for link - just remove coma at the end.

Also i wanna say that this 3 blowholes took me a lot of time. The first cause is i didn't want any molding or something. The second is if i do someting - i do it as perfect as i can. You know, the edges of these holes are *very* smooth.

English? Hmmm. I can say i visited US in 1995 with my parents. About 1,5 monts. 6500 miles on Ford Taurus. 17 states. My grandpa lives in brooklyn realy. :) Also there're tons of friends who immigrated to US.

As i know JCViggen will come to Moscow *very* soon. I gonna meet him probably. But he doesn't know 'bout it. :)

TheDude
01-08-2004, 09:29 AM
LOL....I didn't notice the comma, thanks....I wondered why my bookmark worked.:D

BTW: Phaseshifter two project on Modlabs looks very nice!

2PiZzA
01-08-2004, 09:44 AM
TheDude Phaseshifter? Hmmm... You know, i find it too stock. If you understand me. It's too usual. Also i don't like vapo's face. That's what i think about it.

What i realy like is Orac^3. If you know that. And that wooden HTPC on bittech. That's what i think real modding is.

TheDude
01-08-2004, 09:47 AM
I'm not a Vapo fan, but I like what they did with it. I agree that the Orac^3 mod is awesome and it a class by itself. I have not seen the other one yet.

2PiZzA
01-08-2004, 11:01 AM
http://bit-tech.net/article/115/

TheDude
01-08-2004, 11:09 AM
WOW!!!
I am speechless!
That is an incredible Mod!
Thanks for the link.
:toast:

2PiZzA
01-08-2004, 12:22 PM
Your're welcome. Also i wanna say that these htpc and orac are made by men who are bout 30-40 years old. I don't remember exactly. But they are serious guys. Just look at their labs where they're making their stuff.

sjohnson
01-08-2004, 12:29 PM
That htpc is exactly the kind of case I've wanted to do for several years now. Never enough time for it tho. Really nice!

Welcome to xtreme 2PiZzA - yours is also pretty good! :)

2PiZzA
01-08-2004, 12:41 PM
thanks again. :) But mine is still too stock... Me got big plans... :)

GeekGoddess
01-08-2004, 12:57 PM
NOBODY MESSES WITH THE GODDESS!!!!!!!!