PDA

View Full Version : Pookie Bear Commercial

Judaeus Apella
10-13-2010, 02:13 PM
I love this commercial... plus the redhead is hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-iToo45w60

I always crack up when the phone rings!!! :rofl: :ROTF: :lol2:

Funny + Hot Babe = WIN :up:

m0da
10-13-2010, 07:40 PM
It seems that you've got a lot of time on your hands.

Anyway, I need that ringtone.

Judaeus Apella
10-13-2010, 09:57 PM
No, I just keep seeing it, and saw it was on youtube, so I thought I'd share. :D

nn_step
10-13-2010, 10:42 PM
thank you for effectively demonstrating a Cognitive bias specifically a Social bias, that generally states: the more often you see something the more accepting of its flaws you are.

Kingcarcas
10-13-2010, 10:52 PM
+1 for ginger

Judaeus Apella
10-14-2010, 12:44 AM
thank you for effectively demonstrating a Cognitive bias specifically a Social bias, that generally states: the more often you see something the more accepting of its flaws you are.

WTF are you talking about? I did nothing to suggest that deduction. Did you pull that out of your @ss?

The only thing that can be surmised from my first post is that I find it funny, and I think the red head is hot. How does that have anything to do with accepting flaws within the commercial, more and more as I see the commercial repeated each time... that makes no sense.

You're just pissed off cause I laughed at you for bragging about your nudes collection. :rolleyes:

nn_step
10-14-2010, 01:45 AM
WTF are you talking about? I did nothing to suggest that deduction. Did you pull that out of your @ss?

The only thing that can be surmised from my first post is that I find it funny, and I think the red head is hot. How does that have anything to do with accepting flaws within the commercial, more and more as I see the commercial repeated each time... that makes no sense.

You're just pissed off cause I laughed at you for bragging about your nudes collection. :rolleyes:

read your first post more carefully

kinghong1970
10-14-2010, 08:36 AM
@ OP... methinks you expect too much from the internet forums...

overclockedamd
10-14-2010, 09:04 AM
WTH when they play this on Direct tv its some hardcore rap song for the guys ringtone.

The_Beast
10-14-2010, 10:32 AM
I'd give the redhead some of my boner toner

Judaeus Apella
10-14-2010, 12:19 PM
I'd give the redhead some of my boner toner

:lol2:

@ OP... methinks you expect too much from the internet forums...

I think you might be right king...

Judaeus Apella
10-14-2010, 01:36 PM
It seems that you've got a lot of time on your hands.

Anyway, I need that ringtone.

Just found out Wendy's is releasing the ringtone. :rofl:

http://royceeddington.com/?p=2684

I also just noticed something. The redhead sorta reminds me of Louis Lane from Smallville. :D