PDA

View Full Version : impressive

damha
10-01-2010, 10:51 AM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

Just want to say thanks to all the water cooling experts that hang around here. While I cannot claim to have toured the world in my travels seeking the best water cooling forum in the world, except I can say with 99% confidence we have the best bunch of WC experts* in the world hanging around here. Their feedback and advice never ceases to impress me.

A small thank you here gives encouragement to the contributors and hopefully prolongs their stay with us.

I don't mind if we mention people by name. Those who stand out from the crowd know who they are :)

This is also a warning to any n00bs out there who want to come in here and give bad advice: Hazardous area! Beware of oncoming missiles and other sharp objects :slash:

* In the English speaking parts of the world