PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Bf42 DC players looking for a clan

Tweaked!
01-03-2004, 12:41 PM
My clan is involved in the SquadGames ladder and currently we're ranked 4th for the 10-vs-10. We've got around 14 members and we're going to start really trying to take the clan to a more professional level and join several more leagues and ladders, shoot for some commercial sponsorship, etc...

We're recruiting right now and I wanted to get the word out to you guys, because most of you are all heavily into your computers and gaming. If you're interested, go here (http://www.coalitionstrikeforce.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=2b38c2f646301f22e94de245e4d87560) and read our post about joining.

As soon as the clan gets enough additional members, we're going to sign it up for another ladder or league. Our goal is to get CSF (Coalition Strike Force) involved in as many of these as we can.
Just make sure that if you're interested in it, that you are serious about it and that you're willing to dedicate some serious time involvement in practicing, and helping the clan become a better team, etc...

Membership dues are mainly attendance (to practices, matches, and meetings), and there's a $10.00 a month due which helps maintain the site and pay for the server. As soon as we get enough members, we'll be setting up another gaming server. But it's all baby steps for right now. The $10.00 a month dues are payable to me, preferably through my paypal account (since that's how I pay for the servers).

I do hope to see some of my fellow O/cers there, since I'm about the only one there right now that's into the stuff we're into. All the current members we have right now are all a bunch of great guys and we all get along great. Our goal is to keep it that way and to keep this as fun as we can. See ya there :D

Tweaked!
01-05-2004, 08:39 PM
Still looking :cool:

Comeon guys, I know there's a couple good bf gamers in here. I need some fellow o/cers to join in with me, all my other teammates are all good guys but they don't know sh*t about o/cing :D

piercedandtatto
01-12-2004, 09:34 AM
I can rent you a BF DC at a much cheaper price than anywhere else on the net. We also offer Ventrilo servers. www.DaTsGamingservers.com I have a BF DC test server running right now. 69.56.238.213 if not at least pop in and play...there is almost always pepople in the server.

benonmsn
01-16-2004, 05:15 PM
me and my freind are a 2 man clan. altho we change are names weekly. first we were NAMBLA x1 and NAMBLA x2 (a joke) then Bo Duke and Luke Duke, then Jose hernandez and Pablo Hernandez, u can spot us by our 2 silly names