PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me how to fix this crap?????

Nohto
01-03-2004, 01:36 AM
Here is a conversation with tech support. I would appreciate it if anyone could find the solution for this!!!!!!!

Topic: my email page is all screwed up. Can I send a picture of it to you or post it on a site so you can see what I am talking about

Dushyanth Hello Nate, can you please be more specific about the issue that you are experiencing? It will help me to understand the issue and provide you with the correct resolution.

NATE look at the picture
NATE If I open a different msn account, on the same pc, It works fine, but on my Nohto@msn.com email account the layout is all screwed up.

NATE I have uninstalled MSN and reinstalled it, I even tried a system restore to a time when it was working correctly and that didn't help.

Dushyanth Before, I assist you with your issue kindly provide me with the following information.
NATE I have reloaded the video drivers

Dushyanth Could you please let me know the version of MSN you are using, email address associated with your MSN Account and the the version of Windows Operating system loaded on your computer?

NATE msn explorer (the free one with the butterfly) Nohto@msn.com, winxp
Dushyanth Thank you for the information. I request you to kindly wait a moment while I go through your account details in our database.

Dushyanth Kindly let me know if you are able to access your email account using Internet Explorer.
NATE I can access it thru one of my other msn accounts on the same comp. They work perfectly.

Dushyanth Kindly let me know what exactly happens after you enter your email address and password

NATE I can access the Nohto@msn.com on one of my other comps also, it's just on this pc that it doesn't work. Like I said though, I uninstalled msn and reinstalled it and it didn't help

NATE It looks fine until I click on the email icon and then the screen that I sent you the link to appears.

Dushyanth In that case I would like to inform that you are expiriencing this issue because of some corrupted settings in your computer.
Dushyanth Since you were able to access your email from other computer. Your email account is working fine.

NATE I know, but it has something to do with the settings in msn.
Dushyanth No, Nate. Since you have already removed and reinstalled MSN Explorer.

Dushyanth Youn might be expiriencing this issue because of some conflict between softwares in your computer.

NATE Then why is it on the same pc if I create a new account that it works just fine?
NATE No, if that was the case, it would do it on the other screennames.
NATE It's like it's half way between updating version or something.

Nohto
01-03-2004, 01:39 AM
This is the screen after scroling down aways.

Nohto
01-03-2004, 01:47 AM
This is what it is suppose to look like.

Nookie420
01-04-2004, 09:35 PM
umm, dont use MSN?

EDIT: Then why did you reply?

Nohto
01-05-2004, 01:22 AM
We'll, I finally got fed up trying to figure this out and restored it with Ghost to a backup I had that was about 2 months old. Better than reinstalling the whole Op. system.