PDA

View Full Version : Need help badly on rad set up.

ferdz
01-01-2004, 07:27 PM
would a single 120mm Black ice Pro radiator with two fans blowing and sucking be ok for one CPU WB(WITHOUT PELT) and GPU WB(WITH PELT)?

Hardass
01-01-2004, 07:35 PM
Yes that system would work, it also depends on what your cpu overclock and vcore will be. If your running a low oc and low vcore you won,t be putting out as much heat as you will be with a high vcore oc. But I have run this setup and it will work, a nice cool room helps.:)

ferdz
01-01-2004, 07:47 PM
I will be setting the vcore at approximately 1.67v, enough to give me 3.2GHZ on my 2.4c. I kinda noticed that water wasnt even hot when i was still running a single WB for my CPU then.

Now i'll be incorporating MCW50-T in the loop and Im just making sure if i need to get another bigger rad. thanks.

Hardass
01-01-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by ferdz
I will be setting the vcore at approximately 1.67v, enough to give me 3.2GHZ on my 2.4c. I kinda noticed that water wasnt even hot when i was still running a single WB for my CPU then.

Now i'll be incorporating MCW50-T in the loop and Im just making sure if i need to get another bigger rad. thanks.

You can always change the rad after you install the MCW50-T, it will not raise the temp enough to where you have to shut down,

antipop
01-02-2004, 01:15 PM
it will also depend on what fan you'll be using and how much cfm they push
Anyway if it's not enough you can always sell the bix later and get an heatercore, but i don't think that would be necessary

sandman
01-02-2004, 03:13 PM
It should handle it fine.