PDA

View Full Version : Finally beat RTCW!!!!

00_Punk
01-04-2002, 10:37 PM
well, it took me until 5AM this morning, but i finally beat Return to Castle Wolfenstien! the final boss wasn't as hard as i thought it would be though. Now it's kinda boring to play it single player since i beat it.

Smizack
01-06-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by 00_Punk
well, it took me until 5AM this morning, but i finally beat Return to Castle Wolfenstien! the final boss wasn't as hard as i thought it would be though. Now it's kinda boring to play it single player since i beat it.

So wadaya think of the game overall? I got a copy of it, but I haven't played it yet.

00_Punk
01-06-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Smizack

So wadaya think of the game overall? I got a copy of it, but I haven't played it yet.

i think it's a pretty good game, lots of weapons to choose from, plus it's more of a challenge than many first person shooters, instead of just running and shooting u gotta sneak around and not set off any alarms and stuff, and there are a lot of secret areas around.

Smizack
01-07-2002, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by 00_Punk

i think it's a pretty good game, lots of weapons to choose from, plus it's more of a challenge than many first person shooters, instead of just running and shooting u gotta sneak around and not set off any alarms and stuff, and there are a lot of secret areas around.

Kewl, I'm gonna have to bust into it this weekend I guess.

S8N
01-07-2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Smizack

Overall I'd say it is an excellent game.
I'm near the end, but I dont want it to finish!!

Be prepared to get the S%^$ scared outta ya tho!!
In the catacombs I was literally getting goose bumps.
There is alot of secrets in the game aswell which makes it more interesting, just remember to shoot everything to see if it breaks or moves...ya never know, it may be a secret.

Smizack
01-07-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by S8N

Overall I'd say it is an excellent game.
I'm near the end, but I dont want it to finish!!

Be prepared to get the S%^$ scared outta ya tho!!
In the catacombs I was literally getting goose bumps.
There is alot of secrets in the game aswell which makes it more interesting, just remember to shoot everything to see if it breaks or moves...ya never know, it may be a secret.

I was the same way with Max Payne, I didn't wanna beat it!
I hope the make a sequeal to it soon...

JAWS
02-24-2002, 05:54 PM
Does anyone know how to enable cheats?

scrllock
06-26-2002, 02:35 PM
not that i advocate cheating or anything...:smileysex
but go to planetwolfenstein and get the patched exe under the cheating section.

edit: fixed the spelling of wolfenstein

Busta
07-12-2002, 08:38 PM
you guys should move on to the online multiplayer RTCW after you are done with the single player mode...rtcw multiplayer is highly addictive and pretty fun =)