PDA

View Full Version : Mach 2 or 1 deal

UsMarine
01-01-2004, 08:19 AM
I know where to get a Mach 2 , enlight case , lcd , extra seal string , FREE shipping

For only $846 Usd

If your interested let me know and I'll post dont wanna post the site if itsn ot a good deal

They also sell the Mach 1 , lcd , no case , extra seal string , FREE shipping for $457

I live in Japan and they just opened an office here so I got the Mach 2 deal with 2 day shipping to japan :)

The guy os great he helps you out alot. I removed the extra box of seal string since what it comes with originally is enough to mount it 15 times and he knocked off like $22 off the price.

Also they sell the AMD64 kits for like $67 I think.

And he told me this on the phone it is not verified but the 3.2EE old price was $850 a price drop has just hit he is waiting for Intel to tell him how much % the drop is :)

sandman
01-01-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by UsMarine
I know where to get a Mach 2 , enlight case , lcd , extra seal string , FREE shipping

For only $846 Usd

If your interested let me know and I'll post dont wanna post the site if itsn ot a good deal

They also sell the Mach 1 , lcd , no case , extra seal string , FREE shipping for $457

I live in Japan and they just opened an office here so I got the Mach 2 deal with 2 day shipping to japan :)

The guy os great he helps you out alot. I removed the extra box of seal string since what it comes with originally is enough to mount it 15 times and he knocked off like $22 off the price.

Also they sell the AMD64 kits for like $67 I think.

And he told me this on the phone it is not verified but the 3.2EE old price was $850 a price drop has just hit he is waiting for Intel to tell him how much % the drop is :)

Do you mind telling me where this is? Like USA or what?

Also, PM Kunaak about that A64 prommy kit.

UsMarine
01-01-2004, 06:16 PM
http://kit-tronics.com/xcart/customer/home.php?=FR&sl=US

It is in Canada but they ship to the U.S free also if you live in Japan they have a store there.

Tedinde
01-02-2004, 08:15 PM
Hmm mach2 AMD or intel $769 without case. Free shipping to US, am i reading what you said above right??

Killer 10.0 reseller ratings. I see a familiar name on reseller ratings Our own Kunaak

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller5634.html

UsMarine
01-02-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Tedinde
Hmm mach2 AMD or intel $769 without case. Free shipping to US, am i reading what you said above right??

Killer 10.0 reseller ratings. I see a familiar name on reseller ratings Our own Kunaak

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller5634.html

Yup you got forot to mention the LCD and box of seal string.
$846 with upper enlight case and $769 without upper case
they have great customer support will talk to you for hours if you need it lol.

If you purchased one post here to see how many people benefited from this post.

Dissolved
01-04-2004, 10:44 PM
they even have the amd64 kits :)

UsMarine
01-04-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Dissolved
they even have the amd64 kits :)

AND the AMD64 kits cost the same as the Intel Kits.

I might need to order a AMD64 kit if I do decide to step into the 64 world

R.Rabbit
01-06-2004, 07:30 AM
holy ยงยงยงยง, i thought i was the only "real" overclocker on okinawa! (not a marine though my moms in the navy i just go to high school here), thats a nice deal, to bad im poor.... you think they would give me free shipping too? the shipping would be killer for such a large/heavy load

UsMarine
01-06-2004, 07:49 AM
if you called them and talked to them they might. What set up do you have?

benonmsn
01-06-2004, 02:18 PM
hello my new freind us marine.. ive never used anything but air..im able to get my 2.4c to 290fsb no prob.. would this be soemthing i want? im getting a a64 3400 next week as well.. also whats the main diffrence between a mach 1 and 2 and is it worth it

is there no kit for mach 1 + a64? =( i only see for mach 2 and did a quick search

UsMarine
01-07-2004, 07:17 AM
The Mach II is colder and most important the Mach I wont work with newer board because it cant hold the reset switch longer than 2 minutes. So since your getting a 3400+ with board I think you need the Mach II.

Sucks they special is over though and yes they do have AMD64 kits they are just missing the back plate waiting for Nventiv to send it to them.

R.Rabbit
01-07-2004, 07:56 AM
if you called them and talked to them they might. What set up do you have?
8RDA+ rev2.1
axp2500+ @ 2300 mhz (cant go over 1.925vcore cus of flaw in board) 10x230fsb in cas 2
raid 0 with 2x WD800JB's
2x 256mb corsair xms rev1.1(bh-5 chips)
audigy1 modded to audigy 2
lite on 52x32x52x cdrw
liton 16x dvd
tnt2 p.o.s. (i fried my 9800non pro, i had it at 450core and 391mem)
water cooling (good water cooling not no kit)
before my 9800 died i got just over 22,000 in 3dmark 01se
what base are you on?

UsMarine
01-07-2004, 08:10 AM
Futenma.

lostark374
01-07-2004, 01:48 PM
>Allo Mr. Kropf,

an nVENTIV Mach I cooling unit comes with an AMD 64 CPU kit (EasyMod kit)
if you wish. Kit-Tronics as no more Mach I in stock and we expect some in
a few weeks.

Regards,

Patrick Ricart

straight from them

Below Ambient
01-08-2004, 04:43 AM
Just ordered one... couldnt stand checking it everyday to see the inventory go down from 3 to 2 so on....:slobber:

ty for the linkie, ill let you know how it goes... :)

UsMarine
01-08-2004, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by Below Ambient
Just ordered one... couldnt stand checking it everyday to see the inventory go down from 3 to 2 so on....:slobber:

ty for the linkie, ill let you know how it goes... :)

you ordered a Mach I?

Colin
01-08-2004, 08:37 AM
Kit-Tronics is the real deal, they're an awesome store! :D

Just my $0.02. :)

Manoj
01-08-2004, 09:51 AM
Does anyone know what is the height of the Mach II and the tower case on top?

I am trying to see if the mach II and tower case combined will fit below my desk.

Anyone knows? How many inches?

Below Ambient
01-08-2004, 11:29 AM
you ordered a Mach I?

yup.... im Matt..

UsMarine
01-10-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Manoj
Does anyone know what is the height of the Mach II and the tower case on top?

I am trying to see if the mach II and tower case combined will fit below my desk.

Anyone knows? How many inches?

with Enlight case its 26 1/2 inches

Manoj
01-10-2004, 11:20 AM
with Enlight case its 26 1/2 inches

Too bad.

I only have 24 inches space under my desk.

I have decided to go for the Vapochill XE instead and it is about 22 inches in height.

UsMarine
01-10-2004, 06:16 PM
Too bad.

I only have 24 inches space under my desk.

I have decided to go for the Vapochill XE instead and it is about 22 inches in height.

I have a vapochill Xe and it is just under 22 inches but honeslty I would prefer the Mach II it is much colder and the Vapo gave me condensation problems because I live in a humid environment.

Manoj
01-11-2004, 07:41 AM
I have a vapochill Xe and it is just under 22 inches but honeslty I would prefer the Mach II it is much colder and the Vapo gave me condensation problems because I live in a humid environment.

It is okay. I like to keep my system nice and tidy and in a tower case. I don't like to have everything lying around in a mess. I would prefer to have the Mach II but only if it was with the tower case on top. Since I only have 24" space under my desk, I had to choose the VApochill XE.

Well at least the Vapochill XE will be better than the air cooling that I am using now. That is already a good thing for me.

Below Ambient
01-11-2004, 01:49 PM
It is okay. I like to keep my system nice and tidy and in a tower case. I don't like to have everything lying around in a mess. I would prefer to have the Mach II but only if it was with the tower case on top. Since I only have 24" space under my desk, I had to choose the VApochill XE.

Well at least the Vapochill XE will be better than the air cooling that I am using now. That is already a good thing for me.

heh i tested a vapo XE a year or so ago for cluboc... the thing was not a very good cooling system.. I had a ambient air-chilled h2o system that was getting better temps under load... we also ruined every single one of cluboc's CPU trying to mount the unit to our chip... of course using a A64 and a vapo is different, but i dont think you are going to be as happy with it as you would with a Prometia...

good luck, and be sure and post your temps with your XE..:)

bmg
01-11-2004, 02:08 PM
heh i tested a vapo XE a year or so ago for cluboc... the thing was not a very good cooling system.. I had a ambient air-chilled h2o system that was getting better temps under load... we also ruined every single one of cluboc's CPU trying to mount the unit to our chip... of course using a A64 and a vapo is different, but i dont think you are going to be as happy with it as you would with a Prometia...

Hi Below Ambient!

Nice to see someone else from Boise here!

Below Ambient
01-11-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by bmg
Hi Below Ambient!

Nice to see someone else from Boise here!

hehe ditto... where you at? im out on eagle Rd near meridian... actually im in meridian now...lol 2 blocks from Crucial...

Manoj
01-11-2004, 07:28 PM

I already know that the Prometeia Mach II is a much better cooling unit but sadly it is not an option for me as I can't keep it under my desk. I can't even keep it above my desk because I have a book shelf over my desk with only 24" space under it.

I am not an extreme overclocking. I like to do some overclocking but I mainly like to use my systems for everyday use, not just benchmarking.

I have managed using air cooling for my Athlon 64 FX since the day it released, just recently Asetek released the Athlon 64 kit for the Vapochill. I was actually going to use my current Vapochill PE for the AThlon 64 but then I decided to get the Vapochill XE for the Athlon 64 and I will use the Vapochill PE for my Radeon 9800XT.

I am sure I will be much happier than using air cooling at least. That is all I wanted.

Below Ambient
01-13-2004, 02:40 AM
I just had a really long talk with Tony at Kit tronics.... man these guys are super duper kewl.... i think i found my new place to buy stuff from..

15 out of 10.... now if only paypal would clear my purchase... paypal=BAD....kitronics=good (not quite or at least until me promie gets here :) ) :toast:

this forum rules for getting me this linkie!!

UsMarine
01-13-2004, 02:48 AM
I just had a really long talk with Tony at Kit tronics.... man these guys are super duper kewl.... i think i found my new place to buy stuff from..

15 out of 10.... now if only paypal would clear my purchase... paypal=BAD....kitronics=good (not quite or at least until me promie gets here :) ) :toast:

this forum rules for getting me this linkie!!

Your Welcome LOL

I am just kidding guys I have been helped here SOOO much I will do as much as I can to give back ;)

R.Rabbit
01-13-2004, 04:03 PM
damn i just went to check the prices and mach 1 is about half the price of mach 2! now im seriously considering buying one of these! well when i get a job at least, i can always ugrade to a mach 2 later and put the mach 1 on the gpu

Jeff
01-28-2004, 06:05 PM
Think I just found where I'm getting a Mach I from. ;)

Thanks UsMarine!!! :toast:

mikead_99
01-29-2004, 06:50 AM
As of last Friday the Mach I's were back in stock there......unless I got the only 1 they had. :D

Jeff
01-29-2004, 03:59 PM
Dear Jeffrey!

Your order has been successfully completed.

Order id: #4xxx6xxx9
Order date: 29.01.2004 14:08

Tracking number: 1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Products ordered:
-----------------

SKU: 100401
Product: nVENTIV Mach 1 Without Case
Quantity: 1
Selected options:
EasyMod: AMD 64
Item price: CDN$ 597.93

Total:
-------
Payment method: Credit Card (SkipJack)
Delivery: UPS Ground
Subtotal: CDN$ 597.93
Discount: CDN$ 0.00
Coupon saving: CDN$ 0.00 ()
Shipping cost: CDN$ 0.00
GST: CDN$ 0.00
PST: CDN$ 0.00

Total: CDN$ 597.93

Talk about a GREAT company!!! They responded to my email first thing this morning and since my order was in before 15:00 EST, they sent it out the same day... with FREE UPS Ground Shipping no less!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

BTW, why in the world would anyone buy a Mach I or II from anyone else? This came to ~$450US which is about $100-$200 cheaper than anywhere actually in the US... with FREE shipping!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Jeff
02-03-2004, 06:30 PM
Mach I was received Feb 2nd... less than a week after I ordered it. :)
:YIPPIE:

jonspd
02-08-2004, 09:49 AM
Well I was thinking on a mach1 also but I think I'am going to go with a captaincascade setup instead for better overall performance and overlclocking. Plus the difference of about -20c should help also.

Jeff
02-08-2004, 10:20 AM
MACH I #2 should be here by Thursday or Friday. ;)

I can't beleive I waited this long to get one of these things. They are soooo much easier than water, TECs, and chilled water. I'm getting an easy 100-150MHz over my chilled water setup without even trying. :)

CC looks to make some GREAT coolers too. The MACH I will definitely hold you over 'til CC actually starts selling his in any quantity. :up:

JeffPH
02-12-2004, 11:42 AM
guys what do i need for an intel p4 C might upgrade to a prescott soon. would the4 mach 1 do or i need the mach 2?

thanks

lostark374
02-13-2004, 01:53 PM
did anyone else get billed from ups for duty fees?

Vitalizer
02-15-2004, 06:44 AM
anyone know a good store in europe that sells cheap mach2s?

n00by
02-15-2004, 07:09 AM
Check nventiv's reseller list. Im sure i saw a bunch of online retailers in Sweden.

Jeff
02-15-2004, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by lostark374
did anyone else get billed from ups for duty fees?

Yep, I was just PMing someone that I recieved a "duties" bill from UPS for ~$26. I'm going to give them a call next week to see what the deal is. I'm pretty sure it's something that does have to be paid though. :(

Still... $457+$26 is still a good deal for a MACHI. ;)

lostark374
02-15-2004, 04:23 PM
yeah im pretty sure i'll have to pay it as well ...also jeff or anyone with a mach1 64 setup if you dont mind me asking since we have very simmilar setups ..what kinda temps/voltage are you getting mine seems kinda high

3000+@2700 1.76v 10x270
idle in windows -6c same in bios prom is -37c

Jeff
02-15-2004, 04:58 PM
A64 3200+, 2.65GHz, 1.75v, full-load... runs 15c to 18c ondie with a -32c to -30c MACH I evaporator temperature.

Before I mounted everything, I measured the evaporator with an external temperature sensor and the display temperature seemed close(within 5c with me just holding the sensor on the evaporator).

No load temperatures are around -13c to -15c ondie with a -41c to -44c evaporator.

HOLLYW00D
02-17-2004, 12:04 AM

For only $846 Usd

aw nuts... i guess i missed the boat... price is no where neer that now *kicks self in the head* d'oh! maybe perhaps there's some secret promo still going on? :slobber:

J0k3r3
02-18-2004, 04:25 PM
There is such a big difference when you change gasses. It runs like -15C idle on r134a but when you upgrade to r502/507 it runs at -45C load!!!The temp difference is HUGE

Mk2 prices are up to 1.1k now. I know were you can get a mach2 for about $950 with case and lcd and a64 kit. Someone in my neighborhood just opened up a shop and became a official reseller. They dont have a website though...Will have one in a few months. If anyone is intrested in these guys i can give the phone #. its in NYC...PM me

Jeff
03-02-2004, 12:43 PM
Kit-Tronics.com has the basic Mach1's back in stock! The price for the unit and mounting kit is up ~$50 to $497... but it's still a pretty good deal.

For those that ordered before the price increase, I can verify first hand that Kit-Tronics.com will honor the lower price. ;)

BTW, only 32 of these are instock and once they are gone... buying a NEW MachI will be almost impossible. (nVentiv stopped making them a while ago and just sent Kit-Tronics the last of the stock they had on-hand)

Codeman05
03-12-2004, 10:22 AM
Thanks for posting this site, I've been tempted to buy a Mach 1 for a while. Talked to em and they are waiting on a few componets, but should be ready to ship em out sometime next week :banana:

megahurtz-oc
03-13-2004, 07:57 PM
so the vapo xe suks?