PDA

View Full Version : sdumper builds awesome phase units

closeracing
07-21-2010, 10:22 AM
I had Scott build a phase unit to cool 300w and I really love this thing. It blows away my last unit.
Communication was good and I enjoyed talking to Scott he is a cool guy and of course very knowledgable.
We had a few minor problems that occurred during shipping but were able to iron them out over the phone. The only thing I lack is a switch which should arrive any day, Scott ordered it right away but it's just taking awhile to get here.
The warmest I got this unit was -41c with a 1090T @4721mhz.
I would highly recommend Scott to anyone thinking about buying a custom phase unit. Thanks Scott!

sdumper
08-10-2010, 08:35 AM
I had Scott build a phase unit to cool 300w and I really love this thing. It blows away my last unit.
Communication was good and I enjoyed talking to Scott he is a cool guy and of course very knowledgable.
We had a few minor problems that occurred during shipping but were able to iron them out over the phone. The only thing I lack is a switch which should arrive any day, Scott ordered it right away but it's just taking awhile to get here.
The warmest I got this unit was -41c with a 1090T @4721mhz.
I would highly recommend Scott to anyone thinking about buying a custom phase unit. Thanks Scott!

Just saw this thread :) Your very welcome and thanks for the business :up:

pcnazz
08-10-2010, 09:28 AM
I had sdumper ( Scott ) build me a 300w ss ph and ran it with 1090T / ch4 , it kicked the crap out of my 1090T . The build from start to delivery went smooth . It held clocks / temps beautiful . I am a gear head so I just sold the 300w ss ph Scott built for me to akrEAGLE and had Scott just built me a 2 stage cascade . Start to delivery the build went smooth . I fired it up when it arrived unmounted and hit and stayed dead on -116c . I mounted it to 1090T / ch4 and validated a quick 5.716GHz @ 1.80v and held -113c . Scott's cascade build for me came out wicked awesome , I love it ! I started a thread here " 2 stage cascade / 1090T / ch4 so keep your eyes peeled for many benches , clocks / temps holding and pic's . Two of my good buddies just ordered Scott's 300w ss ph's one with a case and lcd and one without a case . I can tell you first hand Scott builds top performance machines and his prices are very reasonable . I can put my good name on sdumper's work and I know you will be 100% ecstatic with running which ever machine you would get from him . When I'm done with my 2 stage cascade its very possible I will ask Scott to build me a 3 stage cascade down the road . Congrats to anyone who has just ordered one of his machines ! Thanks again Scott for my builds ! sdumper custom build 2 stage cascade my results using AMD 1090T (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=256956)

sdumper
08-15-2010, 11:13 AM
Thank you!!

Moderator can you combine this thread with this thread since the topic is similar? http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=237415?