PDA

View Full Version : Bought some PS3 games from amazon, opinions?

Ket
07-06-2010, 06:09 AM
Title says most of it. I was bored so went shopping for some games for my PS3. I ended up getting Dragon Age: Origins, Dark Sector and Dantes Inferno.

I've heard these games are supposed to be fun, but I always like to hear real opinions and not some review that has been bought.

Erklat
07-06-2010, 06:29 AM
Since I do not own a console, I won't bother with the latter two. But Dragons age seems like epic but comes
premixed with a bit of fail playing on console :D

I wouldn't start unless you can commit to a 100 hours long game if played properly ;)

Ket
07-06-2010, 06:42 AM
Yeah I know Dragon Age is better for PC, but as FF13 was such fail I have to have at least 1 epic RPG-like game to hold my incurable addiction until FF14 :p: I know almost nothing about Dark Sector and Dantes Inferno, just that they are both really gory :D

trekie86
07-06-2010, 09:25 AM
I would get God Of War 3, inFamous, Metal Gear Solid 4, and Assassins Creed II. They have plenty of gameplay and are a ton of fun.

zanzabar
07-06-2010, 10:16 AM
dantes inferno is good, i dont know about dark sector.

next time get 3d dot hero it came out and was $40 (i dont know the price now) but its like the original zelda games before they got destroyed with the move to 3d

Ket
07-07-2010, 04:03 AM
I've started playing Dragon Age... I'll see you all in 100+hrs my beloved XS family :(

Trembledust
07-16-2010, 11:03 AM
I've started playing Dragon Age... I'll see you all in 100+hrs my beloved XS family :(

Yea i'm chimming in late. Sry lol.

Ok Dragon's Age like everyone has stated...better on pc but seems like u getting into it.

Dark Sector...I played it when it was first release. Eh. Good ideas....so so execution. Would give it like a 6.5 outta 10.

Can't comment on Dante. Never played it.