PDA

View Full Version : Sup with.......

muzz
12-27-2003, 11:15 PM
The new style set?
For some stupid reason I am stuck with the crappy gray BS that ya get when you are NOT logged in...........

Please tell me that Grey crap is NOT the color of choice these days.....
I have tried the CP and it gives me, d4fault and whatever, and they are BOTH crappy gray.

Someone PLEASE tell me that XS has NOT gone gray, it is so fkn lame I am contemplating suicide.
Another site I frequent did the same crap, and I hate it there also.....

TY

m

PS I want my B/W back

JBELL
12-27-2003, 11:43 PM
We did a forum upgrade and lost a few hacks and styles in the process.. things are in the works to make it better with 3 different style themes to choose from in the begining with more to add along the way. I am busy finding the files for what we had and to find new features to add in.

JBELL

JBELL
12-27-2003, 11:44 PM
ps if the color grey makes you think about killing yoursellfplease pm me and I will try to help find you help... if you want to die cuase the forum is a wrong shade of color - then you need professional help.

muzz
12-28-2003, 08:57 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh cmon JB ya should know by now I am just being a bit dramatic in regards to said issue.:D

It's just a bit nauseating is all.......

Soulburner
12-30-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by JBELL
ps if the color grey makes you think about killing yoursellfplease pm me and I will try to help find you help... if you want to die cuase the forum is a wrong shade of color - then you need professional help.
It's always been grey here....

JBELL
12-30-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Soulburner
It's always been grey here....

while back we worked on a few basic schemes ... a black one was kept.... by request only.

more will be coming once we go vbulletin 3gold.

Iridium192_217
12-30-2003, 11:58 AM
The color doesn't bother me at all.

muzz
02-06-2004, 07:11 PM
The color looks like an amateur piece of dog meat......
I would have hoped that by now ya'll would have changed it back to less lame colors...

Guess I was hoping for nothing.

CCW
02-07-2004, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by muzz
I would have hoped that by now ya'll would have changed it back to less lame colors...

muzz, the tone of your above post is disturbing. You could at least ask politely for a new scheme to be added instead of the flame that you posted above.

JBELL
02-07-2004, 06:14 AM

we are waiting on VB3 Gold ... so CHILL or go to [H] if your offended by anythng non-black.....

mdzcpa
02-07-2004, 07:59 AM
LOL...I've been using the same Gray/White scheme for almost 2 years now. Never even bothered to change it when we had the choices:)

In fact, I don't think I've ever changed from the default colors on any forum. Heh...I didn't think anyone even used the option:D

isp
02-07-2004, 05:15 PM
I tried the different schemes once but they didn't look complete or something.

I'm with you Mdzcpa - I stuck with the blue'gray/silver defualt colours. I think if they were to change it wouldn't feel like the same XS I've been looking at this whole time...

muzz
03-12-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by JBELL
we are waiting on VB3 Gold ... so CHILL or go to [H] if your offended by anythng non-black.....

Wow, is this how your treated if you don't come around all the time?
I have been chilling, and since when have I been going to [H] JB?
I was HERE when that crap went down, and stuck by XS- ALWAYS.

Sorry if my bringing up the fact that Xtreme system and system default were the same, I used to be able to select what I wanted, not no more.

I am happy that some folks don't care, they are not disturbed by the lack of black options.
Good for them.

Hopefully the VB3 gold or whatever will bring back what used to be here B4 VB3 gold was even in existence.

muzz
03-12-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by CCW
muzz, the tone of your above post is disturbing. You could at least ask politely for a new scheme to be added instead of the flame that you posted above.

Disturbing?
Whats so disturbing about asking for something that I used B4..

That is NOT a NEW scheme.
I had that scheme when I first came here, and that was B4 you got here.

CCW I remember when you first got here bro, I hope you are not letting a little power go to your head.

BTW look at the date of my ORIGINAL post, and please tell me I haven't been patient.

Thank You.

m

muzz
03-12-2004, 05:10 PM

I will admit that this was a bit harsh, but I was just trying to translate how much I dislike the Grey as I stated.
I guess I was hoping for something that I HAD when I got here.

Heres to hoping for a black option :toast:

CCW
03-12-2004, 05:33 PM
Disturbing?
Whats so disturbing about asking for something that I used B4..

That is NOT a NEW scheme.
I had that scheme when I first came here, and that was B4 you got here.

CCW I remember when you first got here bro, I hope you are not letting a little power go to your head.

BTW look at the date of my ORIGINAL post, and please tell me I haven't been patient.

Thank You.

m

All I stated was my opinion. The way you conducted yourself when you posted that is very strange for someone who:

stuck by XS- ALWAYS

You were not polite, I simply gave you a friendly nudge in the right direction i.e. some politeness will get you places, flaming will not. I'm not sure how that constitutes as letting power go to my head, but you can think what you wish.

Heres to hoping for a black option :toast:

New skins are being looked at. :toast:

Craig

muzz
03-12-2004, 05:45 PM
Craig I have stuck by XS ALWAYS.
I stick by my family always, but I don't always agree..
Just because you stick by someone, doesn't mean you agree with EVERYTHING they do.
I was here during the battle with [h] and was here when the they shut down.
I ADMITTED I was a bit harsh with my comments regarding this issue.
The black and white theme was extreme to me, it fit the profile of XS to the "T" IMO.

I just hope it returns...... this is the 2nd site that I frequent that has done this, and B4 you ask...

Yes I DID mention this at that site also, both sites had multiple options, and i always used dark colors.....

I have always been a bit disturbed Craig.
:D

Karnivore
03-12-2004, 05:52 PM
:cussing:

:shrug:

:idea:

:frag:

muzz
03-12-2004, 09:18 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmm......
OK

IFMU
03-13-2004, 04:40 AM
I have been here from the start, I personally prefer the grey/white mix. Believe me when I say that is off in its own right. I go for black nearly anywhere I go, anything, its black. I do however have to say that being here for as long as I have, I prefer this color scheme. This scheme seems to fit best IMO.

As for the other color options, they are in the works at the moment, we are also awaiting the updated version of VB before we get into hacking the he.. outta it to make it truly fit XS.

Itll come, just relax and give us (and it) some time to get finished up.

muzz
03-13-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by IFMU
I have been here from the start, I personally prefer the grey/white mix. Believe me when I say that is off in its own right. I go for black nearly anywhere I go, anything, its black. I do however have to say that being here for as long as I have, I prefer this color scheme. This scheme seems to fit best IMO.

As for the other color options, they are in the works at the moment, we are also awaiting the updated version of VB before we get into hacking the he.. outta it to make it truly fit XS.

Itll come, just relax and give us (and it) some time to get finished up.

Thanks

m

JBELL
03-13-2004, 08:51 AM
Wow, is this how your treated if you don't come around all the time?
I have been chilling, and since when have I been going to [H] JB?
I was HERE when that crap went down, and stuck by XS- ALWAYS.

Sorry if my bringing up the fact that Xtreme system and system default were the same, I used to be able to select what I wanted, not no more.

I am happy that some folks don't care, they are not disturbed by the lack of black options.
Good for them.

Hopefully the VB3 gold or whatever will bring back what used to be here B4 VB3 gold was even in existence.

LOL Im playing with ya man...

TheDude
03-13-2004, 09:46 AM
If you don't start coming around more often....I'm going to reset your post count to ZERO!!!!:D

muzz
03-13-2004, 07:01 PM
Sorry again fellas, you guys know I love this place.....
Hard to love a place that ya can't stand to look at anymore though.
Kinda like a beautiful wife who got fat all the sudden......
OBVIOUSLY not EXACTLY like that- but you get the point. :cool:

I hated when I deleted my cookies and came here, I had to sign in or I got these colors ...heheh.
Needless to say I signed in B4 I even started reading.:D

I am just Xtremely glad you guys are working on the option to use black ( or darker colors in general- but I personally loved the B+W)

Back to 0? Dude, You are hardcore bro.........;) :D

Tyberius
03-21-2004, 03:22 AM
Once you went black, you gotta go back? Does it help you read it better or somethin? Just dont understand why it would be a big enough deal to make this big of fuss, certainly doesnt make any real difference to the wonderful content here....

TheDude
03-21-2004, 03:25 AM
Darker colors make a big difference when you are on the forum for a long time every day. Hang in there, stuff is in the works for darker colors.:D

muzz
03-21-2004, 09:00 AM
Most Excellent DudeMun!!

I just noticed that NvNews went to VB3, and they have a weird light purple color scheme....
Not even an option to change the colors...
Grey is better than light purple...... heheh