PDA

View Full Version : Water Cooling Kits For Beginners

Ruffdmx99
08-20-2002, 08:17 PM
Hi,

Can someone help me develop the best kit of water cooling for both Socket A (AMD) and Socket 478 (P4) for beginners. I mean I Want the best for both type of sockets so can you please help.

Also are these water cooling kits easy to install if you follow instructions or is there a newbie cooling system for a guy like me who never messed with water cooling before.

Any links resources on how to understand water cooling would be appricated.

Thank You
:toast:

IFMU
08-20-2002, 09:42 PM
Well depending on how much reading you have done before now, if little, I would first suggest reading every single thing you can find on it.
Hands down the most important thing is to know what your doing before you do anything. Especially spend any money.
An utterly excellent site to read for this is www.overclockers.com They have one of the most widely covered info on all kinds of cooling.
OC's Water Cooling Info (http://overclockers.com/topiclist/index31.asp#WATER COOLING)

First, I would suggest reading nearly everything there. Its best to know what your looking into before you start spending your cash. Thats what I did, and I learned so much from that its simply outstanding.

Beyond that, If you want full kits, look into danger den for starters.
Theres alot more but I dont know them right off hand. I build most of the stuff myself so Im not to sure who else really makes full kits. There are others here that could prolly help a lil better with that.

If you need any kinda help just ask away and we'll do what we can.

Oh yea, btw ~ Welcome to the Sickness!~!

JBELL
08-20-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by IFMU

Welcome to the Sickness!~!

uh... yeah what I usually say!

WELCOME TO THE SICKNESS!!!!!!!!

Ruffdmx99
08-21-2002, 05:55 AM
Hi,

Well I was looking into the water cooling by SENFU II and it's radiator. Do you think that's a good choice if I had a alienware case?

Thank You

Ruffdmx99
08-21-2002, 06:04 AM
Hi,

I'm also worried on which water cooling fits best on the alienware case cause if I get the water cooling kits and it doesn't fit in the case properly then I'm screwed.

Thank You