PDA

View Full Version : Feser UV color mixing

Rumpus01
05-30-2010, 04:44 PM
Hey guys, I'm trying to decide on my next color scheme. I was wondering if anyone has tried mixing different color feser tubing and coolant. For example, I'd really like to know what UV purple coolant looks like going through UV orange tubing by feser. Feser tubing and coolant has won my heart over, so that's why I'm being feser specific. Anyways, if anyone has any pictures that are a mix of feser UV colors, I'd love to see them to get some ideas. Anyone know what UV acid green would look like going through UV blue tubes? I'd also like to see if anyone has a good UV picture of feser purple coolant or pink coolant. I'm feeling a purple and blue theme if the purple coolant looks great. A pink and blue theme could be cool too, but those orange tubes seem to be legit; just don't know how they'd look with different UV coolants. Anyways pitch some ideas with pics if you have any. Much appreciated
- Rumpus

tool_462
05-30-2010, 04:51 PM
Orange tubing with colored coolant will be kind of brown colored I would imagine. Blue tube with red coolant or vice versa might be cool for a blue with a purple core kind of look. I like the idea of pink and blue for sure, if they make pink tubing with a blue liquid it would probably come out a bit purple or red when lit up too.

/waits for the anti-Feser coolant comments to roll in

DarthBeavis
05-30-2010, 04:52 PM
I will be doing white coolant in blue tubing in an upcoming build

Rumpus01
05-30-2010, 05:48 PM
White coolant? That should be interesting and cool.
Tool, i think you're probably right about the brown, and that would be a disappointment. I think I'm going to just keep my blue tubing and get some UV purple coolant. Anyone seen UV purple straight up without any LEDs around it? I'm getting some Noiseblocker fans as well for silence, and I think the purple and blue theme would fit those fans perfectly. Since they have no LEDs, the UV cathodes might reflect a little bit of their color, which would be awesome. Anyone have any stats on the Noiseblockers either? The 21 dba are the ones I'm interested in. the 13 dba would be ideal, but I want a medium amount of airfow.