PDA

View Full Version : Halo Reach Beta

ferrari_freak
05-03-2010, 12:05 PM
Well it's out now. Anyone here have it and playing it? I only played one game of it but I like it. The feel of the guns is good, and the variety in being able to run, fly, go invisible, etc. is cool. The controls are going to take some getting used to though.

Post up what you guys think.

urgrandpasdog
05-03-2010, 02:38 PM
I played a few games, then the server went down or something. I like it, but IMO the Halo 3 control system was better for my play style.

ExodusC
05-16-2010, 03:18 PM
I'm enjoying it. I think the most of the new game types are fun, but the map Powerhouse is awful in all regards. I like Swordbase, and Overlook works well for Generator Defense. Speaking of, I enjoy Invasion and Generator Defense, considering the differences between the Elites and Spartans. Stealing the core or destroying generators is very satisfying. I find objective based games far more fun than Slayer. I have to say, Stockpile is just an awful game type (or maybe it's because it's on Powerhouse). Powerhouse is just very broken, the team on the lower half of the map have a distinct advantage in almost every game type.

This is all coming from someone who mostly plays games on the PC, by the way.

JoeySupra
05-29-2010, 09:39 AM
Never been a big fan of halo, and to be honest, NOT INTERESTED.

BeepBeep2
05-31-2010, 11:50 AM
Never been a big fan of halo, and to be honest, NOT INTERESTED.

You registered here just to post THAT?

Hell Hound
06-09-2010, 08:59 PM
Waiting for halo 3 for pc so I can play the way it's meant to be played :ROTF:

Xello
06-10-2010, 08:21 AM
Waiting for halo 3 for pc so I can play the way it's meant to be played :ROTF:

I'd definitely buy 3 for the pc, shame they have no plans for it :shrug:

Hell Hound
06-10-2010, 09:43 AM
I'd definitely buy 3 for the pc, shame they have no plans for it :shrug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui-d1E88Skw :up: