PDA

View Full Version : I like to draw

lalPOOO
12-24-2003, 01:45 AM
Not too incredible, but still nice to look at. Makes a sexy backround when set to center with black borders. Unfortunatly the jpg compression may destroy it :(
For those interested it was drawn in photoshop 7 with my wacom tablet.

Death ++
12-25-2003, 09:16 PM
thats awsome!! i can only mix pix, and add font in photoshop. never really got around or needed to do more. i can also do filters for effects with is fun, but my creative ability is mostly in writing.

great job and keep up the good work!!!

lalPOOO
12-26-2003, 01:38 AM
Thanks. Its kind of weird though because the face IS a drawing, but people can only actually see the 'glowing' line work. If you look a bit closer you can see how there are actually shadows and highlights from the original drawing effecting the texture on the face. I actually do a fair amount of drawing on the computer, but only posted this one because its pretty techy.

shray
12-26-2003, 08:22 PM
Holy Crap man! :) That is too sweet, Im going to have to bump this thread + make this my wallpaper!

I see some wonderful things from you lalpoo!

Edit: I just made it my wallpaper but its warped,... Hurry up and make it 1280 by 1024 !! :D Thanks!

lalPOOO
12-26-2003, 09:37 PM
I can strech it, but it won't look much better then when its strecthed by windows. It looks classier with the black borders. I guess I can just add them into the picture though.

Thanks for the compliments though :D

lalPOOO
12-26-2003, 10:07 PM
I did up a version with borders. Looks 'ok'. What you're about to see may disgust you though because 1280x1024 colour doesn't really deserve to be a 200k file. I have a much higher quality version, but have no host and no way to post it. I could email it though.

...I like how i forgot to attach it to this post :doh: :with:

lalPOOO
12-26-2003, 10:12 PM
here. I guess you could use this, but you'd probably rather have the higher quality version this ones pretty blurry.

shray
12-27-2003, 09:36 AM
Draw More stuff damnit!!! :D