PDA

View Full Version : Whatup wid Email notification?

kokoro_kara
12-22-2003, 10:52 PM
Hi all,

Just thought I would give some feedback with a bit of curiosity.

I don't always get notification on threads I have posted or even started (this is taking into account revisiting them). The funny thing is some threads keep on a comming. One I haven't visited for a long long time. It's the xtreme speeding one. However, whenever someone posts I get an email notification. This has been going on since... well at least 4 months ????

Anhoo, thought I would post here to let a mod know or let a mod tell me how I'm screw'n it up! :D

:toast:

faruquehabib
12-23-2003, 09:13 AM
same here...sometimes i get email notification on pm's and sometimes i don't. i dont really mind, just letting yall know

JBELL
12-23-2003, 09:21 AM
it has to do with if you active on the forums at the time or not .... and if when you last checked it.

you should never recieve an email for every single reply.

CCW
12-23-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by JBELL
you should never recieve an email for every single reply.

See pic:
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=296147

Techmasta
12-23-2003, 09:32 AM
:lol: Thats a lot of emails...

CCW
12-23-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Techmasta
:lol: Thats a lot of emails...

Yeah and they're only the ones I could fit in the screenshot....

kokoro_kara
12-23-2003, 11:35 PM
Didn't get one for this thread????

Now the way I understand it is if I post I will get an email when someone posts after me. However, if I never return to the thread that will be the only notification.

If that's correct then its goofy on me.

I get countless ones for the thread on how fast you have gone, and I have never been on the thread for like 4 months. But, like this one I never receive a notification????

No complaints, just feedback and I really enjoy the notification perk. It rocks.... when it does work

Thanks Jbell and all for making a cool forum,

Cheers