PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia May Have <10K Fermi Chips; Needham downgrades Nvidia, shares fall

Humminn55
04-22-2010, 07:08 AM
...financial analysts from Needham and Company claim that Nvidia only has about ten thousand of Fermi-series chips on the market at the moment and that the yields of Fermi chips is between 20% and 30%.

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/video/display/20100421122901_Nvidia_GeForce_GTX_400_Yields_Are_a t_20_30_Further_Delays_Possible_Analysts.html

Needham analyst Rajvindra Gill wrote that checks in the supply channel indicated that new chips based on the so-called "Fermi" architecture are difficult to produce and only 20 percent to 30 percent are fit for use. That means Nvidia has less than 10,000 chips available, Gill wrote.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gFq5LCjssCxEWoeXUM0_uqaXvsUAD9F4BQNO0

Guess the market isn't very happy about the new Fermi and its production problems.

Aerwidh
04-22-2010, 08:06 AM
A 4.2% drop in shares price isn't that much fun, but the market could have been even more unhappy.

god_43
04-22-2010, 08:27 AM
eee i guess charlie was right about this when he said the yields were low!

Hans de Vries
04-22-2010, 08:33 AM
I don't have anything against "fanboyism" but I think that stock-bashing
(or stock-pumping) is something else and doesn't really belong on an
enthusiast website....

Neither is stock goes up, down, up, down, up-down, down-up any real news...

Maybe they can reserve a special thread for all the stock bashing news,
stock shorting post, penis enlarging pills and other "commercial" activities....

Regards, Hans

eric66
04-22-2010, 08:51 AM
well there are number of cards thats have been produced either so its not about stocks only and btw charlie seems to be right again lol

gOJDO
04-22-2010, 09:27 AM
Maybe they can reserve a special thread for all the stock bashing news, stock shorting post, penis enlarging pills and other "commercial" activities....
WTH do you have against penis elnargment? It's the second most important thing to men.

DosDuoNo
04-22-2010, 09:36 AM
WTH do you have against penis elnargment? It's the second most important thing to men.

its not about the fact of enlargement per,say...but more about the place/area of penis enlargement,

as long as its not my back yard, im fine with it.........i got kids :ROTF:

ps:i will fully accept an infraction for this shameless troll post, and no i am not interested in the 'for sale' section ;)

Hans de Vries
04-22-2010, 10:00 AM

second?....

There was this young man at Xt
Who knew what he wanted to be.

He said: what matters to me,

Is the speed of my rig
Even more than the size of my ....

Regards, Hans

Sn0wm@n
04-22-2010, 11:24 AM
A 4.2% drop in shares price isn't that much fun, but the market could have been even more unhappy.

4.2% less on a company worth billions aint that much???? LOLL what plannet you live on.... its more then what you make in 10 year lost in an instant.....

zir_blazer
04-22-2010, 12:22 PM
second?....

Is the speed of my rig

Regards, Hans
Wondering what is the first (http://lunatech3d.com/temp/Vidloca.jpg)?

saaya
04-22-2010, 09:24 PM
enthusiast website....

stock shorting post, penis enlarging pills and other "commercial" activities....

Regards, Hans
well, far from all analysts know what they are talking about, but some do... they tend to do a lot of research and have good sources, so while i couldnt care less if some companies stock goes up or down, i find the info they post quite interesting at times... it looks like nvidia didnt want to tell their investors about bad yields, they even publically claimed yields were "perfectly fine" but now that they sold the cards there are plenty of sources at distributors, etailers and shops to get an idea of how many cards nvidia shipped.

while 480s are very hard to find in the us and europe, here in taiwan there are several shops with cards in stock... on their shelves... and the price isnt all that bad, 550$-600$... they dont seem to be selling well here, neither are 5870s btw... its not that people cant afford them, people here are just more price performance focussed...

Is the speed of my rig
i didnt know you could be that poetic hans :lol:

Serpentarius
04-22-2010, 09:53 PM
-4.2% is just a small amount ... if see the yesteryear, 2009, it was at -50%
http://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NASDAQ:NVDA

funny, there's this latest news on RAMBUS ...... this doesn't spell good for Nvidia
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2110496520100422

The ITC in March said it would investigate a January decision that graphics chip designer Nvidia violated three of five Rambus patents, potentially leading to a ban on imports of some Nvidia products into the United States.

"We are confident in our arguments and look forward to the outcome," said Rambus General Counsel Tom Lavelle.

well ... whatever, stock markets are hard to predict anyway

HotGore
04-22-2010, 10:08 PM
Maybe this has something to do with it.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3921/1272001302169.jpg

or this

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1343/1272001231417.jpg

Serpentarius
04-22-2010, 10:12 PM
I've dug up some recent articles from Jan 2010
http://www.fudzilla.com/content/view/17390/34/

looks like it's time has flown by and it's time to settle the scores ....
seems that Nvidia is going to be in (deep) trouble if Rambus decides to ban the mainstream gpu sales (not Fermi)

but Rambus just want to milk the cash. i dun think Rambus would the that cruel, do they?

Ruling could lead to import ban

Rambus has scored a victory in its protracted legal battle with Nvidia. The US International Trade Commission ruled against Nvidia, declaring Rambus' patents valid and concluding Nvidia infringed three Rambus patents.

The patents were used in Nvidia's memory controllers, which were coupled with Nvidia GPUs and other processors. Nvidia general counsel David Shannon claims the company will fight the decision.

"We're going to continue to fight this,Know we're going to take this as far as we have to take it," said Shannon.

Rambus claims it is interested in reaching a productive settlement with Nvidia, whenever the graphics giant is ready.

The ruling does note bode well for Nvidia, as it could even result in an import ban if the matter is not resolved soon. The company is gearing up to launch its heavily delayed Fermi graphics architecture and any further delays could only make a bad situation worse.

However, it is highly unlikely the dispute will result in a ban, as both parties have an interest to resolve it in civilized manner, but a settlement could be quite costly for Nvidia.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/NVIDIA-Might-Get-a-Ban-on-Products-132929.shtml

Rambus lost a fight against the GPU maker back in late October, when the U.S. Patent Office decided that the former's claims that NVIDIA had violated its patents were groundless. While this development reinforced NVIDIA's confidence that it would win, Rambus was not deterred. Now, just after the latter stuffed its pockets with Samsung's $900 million, the company seems to have “evened the score” with NVIDIA as well, so to say.

“The International Trade Commission (ITC) has made an initial determination that two of the five Rambus patents at issue are invalid and unenforceable, in an action that had been brought against NVIDIA,” the firm’s press release says.

The US International Trade Commission Judge Theodore Essex ruled that NVIDIA did violate three of the plaintiff's patents. This means that certain NVIDIA products, whether chips or the devices based on them, might be banned. Such a ban would have consequences reaching even PCs manufactured by companies such as HP. Not only that, but even an import ban may be issued for products made by Palit, MSI, Gigabyte, ASUS, BFG, EVGA, Biostar, Pine Technology Holdings and International Diablotek.

This seems like a significant victory for Rambus but NVIDIA did state that the matter was far from reaching a conclusion. Naturally, it is to be expected that the graphics developer would push harder now that rulings seem to directly threaten its ability to conduct business. Its legal representatives said that they would be taking the patents before the commission for a full review.

"All five of the patents continue to be subject to reexamination proceedings in the Patent and Trademark Office, in which the Office has consistently found the asserted claims of all of these patents to be invalid,” said David Shannon, NVIDIA’s executive vice president and general counsel. “We will now take the patents before the full commission for a full review of the initial determination announced today."

The patents in question deal with DRAM memory and the NVIDIA memory controllers that usually come as part of processors or their supporting chipsets. Among the targets of the complaint are the nForce, Quadro, GeForce, Tesla and Tegra series.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7530421/42

let's see what happens next then ... life's full of ups and downs

Hannibal Lecter
04-22-2010, 10:30 PM
Do we need two threads on the subject? http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=250221

Mungri
04-22-2010, 10:58 PM

:rofl: Is that the actual box art that MSI decided to use? :rofl: :clap:

Sn0wm@n
04-22-2010, 11:11 PM

or this

LOLL

i am so saving those up

STEvil
04-22-2010, 11:17 PM
I've dug up some recent articles from Jan 2010
http://www.fudzilla.com/content/view/17390/34/

looks like it's time has flown by and it's time to settle the scores ....
seems that Nvidia is going to be in (deep) trouble if Rambus decides to ban the mainstream gpu sales (not Fermi)

but Rambus just want to milk the cash. i dun think Rambus would the that cruel, do they?

http://news.softpedia.com/news/NVIDIA-Might-Get-a-Ban-on-Products-132929.shtml

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7530421/42

let's see what happens next then ... life's full of ups and downs

Kind of makes odd sense as to the round after round after round after round of G92 and derivative chips.. get rid of stock and make something cheap while you can juts in case rambus pulls the trigger..

Mungri
04-22-2010, 11:42 PM
Oh darn, I just checked the actual MSI boxart, the one posted above is a photochop :(

gOJDO
04-23-2010, 09:27 AM
second?....

Is the speed of my rig
Even more than the size of my ....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I guess "Even more than the size of my custom made case"? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Glow9
04-23-2010, 09:31 AM
enthusiast website....

Regards, Hans

If that stock goes low enough no more fanboys, or stock gets low enough we'll have Intel graphic cards when they buy out Nvidia. Bashing the stock on here is somewhat stupid however it still is relevant topic. AMD did buy ATI not too long ago.

Piotrsama
04-23-2010, 11:38 AM

Haha, thanks for posting.

:rofl: Is that the actual box art that MSI decided to use? :rofl: :clap:

They misspelled Voltage, so it might be authentic :p:

Sn0wm@n
04-23-2010, 12:53 PM
If that stock goes low enough no more fanboys, or stock gets low enough we'll have Intel graphic cards when they buy out Nvidia. Bashing the stock on here is somewhat stupid however it still is relevant topic. AMD did buy ATI not too long ago.

but not for the same reasons

Chumbucket843
04-23-2010, 02:07 PM
but not for the same reasons

intel will not buy nvidia. cheapness is no reason to buy a company and people who are predicting bankruptcy dont realize how resilient nvidia and ati/amd are. JPR had a blog on the subject and it would be bad for both companies in the end.

Mechromancer
04-23-2010, 03:13 PM
This news combined with Jen-Hsun Huang's statement about not wanting his chips made at Global Foundries makes me concerned about Nvidia's future. They need to get on board with a fab that has the type of engineers that can helpsolve their problems.

Nicksterr
04-23-2010, 03:24 PM
This news combined with Jen-Hsun Huang's statement about not wanting his chips made at Global Foundries makes me concerned about Nvidia's future. They need to get on board with a fab that has the type of engineers that can helpsolve their problems.

Nvidia uses TSMC and therefore doesn't have any control over quality assurance.

Chumbucket843
04-23-2010, 03:53 PM

global foundries is new to working with fabless semiconductor companies but do have lots of experience with manufacturing. AMD's graphics division can help them learn the ins and outs. this is in their best interest too. for nvidia that's not a great idea when they have tsmc.

Ket
04-23-2010, 05:16 PM

or this

I have absolutely nothing to add to this thread but this^ made me :D :ROTF:

bamtan2
04-23-2010, 06:48 PM

this is a complex issue with a long history and little public information. but I know enough more than you to know that nvidia and tsmc are just fine. they are both as capable at their jobs as any other company, they've been together from the beginning, and they treat each other very well. amd switching to global foundries and nvidia staying publicly loyal to tsmc is the business equivalent of picking sides in a blood feud.

lutjens
04-24-2010, 02:18 AM
I find NVidia's recent troubles to be sweet justice and just desserts indeed for the arrogance and outright comtempt with which they have treated end users and the industry as a whole over the last few years. Screwing people over and attempting to dictate policy because you can is never a good business plan. Watching companies that engage in such behaviour or that have such attitudes flounder and struggle does not elicit any sympathy from me whatsoever.

They deserve everything they're experiencing and then some. I hope ATI continues to capitalize on this golden opportunity to gain market share from NVidia, and treats them with the same attitude as NVidia has treated both end users and the industry.

Nightcover
04-24-2010, 02:20 AM
I find NVidia's recent troubles to be sweet justice and just desserts indeed for the arrogance and outright comtempt with which they have treated end users and the industry as a whole over the last few years. Screwing people over and attempting to dictate policy because you can is never a good business plan. Watching companies that engage in such behaviour or that have such attitudes flounder and struggle does not elicit any sympathy from me whatsoever.

They deserve everything they're experiencing and then some. I hope ATI continues to capitalize on this golden opportunity to gain market share from NVidia, and treats them with the same attitude as NVidia has treated both end users and the industry.

lol, nvidia hater

I'm finished

lutjens
04-24-2010, 02:29 AM
I remember wrongdoings and their perpetrators. I don't hate NVidia, I hate their authoritarian attitude that they have. I believe firmly in what goes around comes around. I hope NVidia is enjoying their desserts and that Apple is taking notes...;)

=SOC= Admiral
04-24-2010, 04:23 AM
Everyone keeps forgetting the same problem happened to ATI at their launch because of the manufacturing process failing. How many months where their no stock of any 5800 series. And iirc AMD told their distributers not to distribute any gpus they had if they had any during that time because they would not be getting any soon. But Nvidia has a steady stream of 470s and has continued to keep improving on that stream. But for the 480s its slower because they dont get many chips that can do what they want on this new architecture. Nvidia is doing better with the 40nm process at launch then ATIs 5000 ever did.

lutjens
04-24-2010, 06:46 AM
Everyone keeps forgetting the same problem happened to ATI at their launch because of the manufacturing process failing. How many months where their no stock of any 5800 series. And iirc AMD told their distributers not to distribute any gpus they had if they had any during that time because they would not be getting any soon. But Nvidia has a steady stream of 470s and has continued to keep improving on that stream. But for the 480s its slower because they dont get many chips that can do what they want on this new architecture. Nvidia is doing better with the 40nm process at launch then ATIs 5000 ever did.

That's why Fermi was delayed 6 months...and it's why ATI has sold six million 5000 series GPUs...:ROTF:

There's always a delay in availability of a new product, but the delay wasn't that long. The real issue was the insatiable demand for Cypress from the word go...whatever was made was sold right away, so online vendors couldn't keep it in stock.

As for the transition to 40nm, ATI had the first 40nm GPU (RV740) and therefore had much more experience with TSMCs 40nm technology from what they learned with it. RV740 was largely a failure, but the lessons learned were invaluable. They incorporated the redundancies and corrections from RV740 into the design of Cypress, allowing Cypress to yield well. The fact that Cypress is much smaller than Fermi is significant too, and has allowed ATI to ship the aforementioned number of GPUs as opposed to the mere trickle that it has taken NVidia months to produce.

Check out the article at Anandtech...I found it a fascinating read. The page linked is most pertinent, but the entire article is very informative.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/2937/9

=SOC= Admiral
04-24-2010, 07:33 AM
As for the transition to 40nm, ATI had the first 40nm GPU (RV740) and therefore had much more experience with TSMCs 40nm technology from what they learned with it. RV740 was largely a failure, but the lessons learned were invaluable. They incorporated the redundancies and corrections from RV740 into the design of Cypress, allowing Cypress to yield well. The fact that Cypress is much smaller than Fermi is significant too, and has allowed ATI to ship the aforementioned number of GPUs as opposed to the mere trickle that it has taken NVidia months to produce.

Yes they had the first 40nm chip out. Yes its smaller. But Nvidia likes making big chips. At the beginning Cypress did not yield that well in fact it was right where Nvidias yields are now. But TSMCs 40nm is fail for yields and nothing can change that. The worst thing that Nvidia has done is attempt to move the G92 to 40nm. Thank god that failed. We were spared from any more rebranded GPUs. I did seriously look at buying a 5870 but when the price got jacked up and the availability disappeared until January i decided to wait and see what Nvidia would cook up.

saaya
04-24-2010, 08:31 AM
intel will not buy nvidia. cheapness is no reason to buy a company and people who are predicting bankruptcy dont realize how resilient nvidia and ati/amd are. JPR had a blog on the subject and it would be bad for both companies in the end.i agree... i dont think intel would ever buy nvidia... there have been rumors than jensen offered a deal to sell out nvidia to intel but they refused since he wanted to stay in control. but even if hed leave... why would intel do it? they can just hire all the people they are interested in and it would cost them a lot less...

HotGore
04-25-2010, 02:11 PM
More fermi guy.

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/9071/1272233046878.jpg

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/9020/1272232788070f.jpg

LordEC911
04-25-2010, 03:04 PM
Yes they had the first 40nm chip out. Yes its smaller. But Nvidia likes making big chips. At the beginning Cypress did not yield that well in fact it was right where Nvidias yields are now. But TSMCs 40nm is fail for yields and nothing can change that. The worst thing that Nvidia has done is attempt to move the G92 to 40nm. Thank god that failed. We were spared from any more rebranded GPUs. I did seriously look at buying a 5870 but when the price got jacked up and the availability disappeared until January i decided to wait and see what Nvidia would cook up.

FYI- Yields on production silicon Cypress GPUs were roughly 3x higher than GF100-A3 production silicon. Nice try.

Better is very subjective and I would have to disagree.
Also take into account that GF100 is being manufactured +6 months after Cypress... TSMC promised AMD/ATi a certain volume by late summer and that was not reached until into 2010. Seeing as how Nvidia had been and is still tying up the majority of TSMC's 40nm capacity, that isn't really a surprise.

570091D
04-25-2010, 07:24 PM
so, someone on wallstreet made a bet that nvidia's stock would go down when fermi hit, then it didn't. so this "investor" called up one of his friends in the news media and gave him a "piece of juicy info", it ran and nvidia's stock fell. this happens every day... take for example all of the false apple rumors.

saaya
04-25-2010, 10:18 PM
so, someone on wallstreet made a bet that nvidia's stock would go down when fermi hit, then it didn't. so this "investor" called up one of his friends in the news media and gave him a "piece of juicy info", it ran and nvidia's stock fell. this happens every day... take for example all of the false apple rumors.your right its complete bs, there are gf100 cards available all around the globe, at their rated msrp too! those financial investors and banks dropping nv is part of a conspiracy by charlie demerjian, a top secret pr mercenary of amd and intel! :ROTF:

if its bs then how come nvidia doesnt prove the wrong?
how come nvidia doesnt show them proof of the amount of chips they REALLY shipped?
its that easy, show some paperwork to some guys in suits and wham, the stock wouls jump up by 5-10%! what an incredible deal!
how many companies would love to be in such a situation?

so why doesnt nvidia show them proof?
cause they want their stock down?
cause its more important to keep this secret than their stock price jumping by how many million us$? right, right...

ill tell you why, cause they cant!

5800s havent gone down a single $, 5700s neither... gt200 cards are pretty much MIA...

T_M
04-25-2010, 10:29 PM
iwhy would intel do it? they can just hire all the people they are interested in and it would cost them a lot less...

Branding is a typical reason

Russian
04-25-2010, 11:07 PM
your right its complete bs, there are gf100 cards available all around the globe, at their rated msrp too! those financial investors and banks dropping nv is part of a conspiracy by charlie demerjian, a top secret pr mercenary of amd and intel! :ROTF:

if its bs then how come nvidia doesnt prove the wrong?
how come nvidia doesnt show them proof of the amount of chips they REALLY shipped?
its that easy, show some paperwork to some guys in suits and wham, the stock wouls jump up by 5-10%! what an incredible deal!
how many companies would love to be in such a situation?

so why doesnt nvidia show them proof?
cause they want their stock down?
cause its more important to keep this secret than their stock price jumping by how many million us$? right, right...

ill tell you why, cause they cant!

5800s havent gone down a single $, 5700s neither... gt200 cards are pretty much MIA...

Actually... our favorite financial advisor with the greatest integrity, Jim Cramer practically admitted to doing something like that. Find a way to dump on the stock, buy it up and let the rumor be refuted or go away and let the stock grow back up... :shakes:

As for Nvidia's chip figures, while I can totally agree that they actually could disclose the number of chips there are a lot of complexities that you and I both know that they would have to also disclose to explain those numbers. Plus, when was the last time Nvidia was that open about information like that? Hell, even AMD. I feel like Nvidia isn't in as bad of a position as its been painted, but its in no way a good picture.

=SOC= Admiral
04-26-2010, 02:33 AM
FYI- Yields on production silicon Cypress GPUs were roughly 3x higher than GF100-A3 production silicon. Nice try.

Nvidias die is also much larger than ATIs and thus ATI can gett a much larger yield off a single wafter of silicon. But hey I had to try! Im still getting a 470.

Better is very subjective and I would have to disagree.
Also take into account that GF100 is being manufactured +6 months after Cypress... TSMC promised AMD/ATi a certain volume by late summer and that was not reached until into 2010. Seeing as how Nvidia had been and is still tying up the majority of TSMC's 40nm capacity, that isn't really a surprise.

What reason should TSMC have to keep making a good capacity if their facility pump out Chips for a company that is inevitably dumping them for GF?

madcho
04-26-2010, 03:30 AM
I love photoshopers guys on Xtrem systems.

So funny guys !!!

Sry for you nvidia, but it's true 6 month of wait for nothing better, just an gpu that doesn't make any difference on market, and amd can even rise up the price.

And for the guy that found 4.5% too much, i think this is very low. Why ? Because nvidia will not make money for next 18 months;

-They don't have any product and no real availability on market.
-Products aren't competitiv. 10% better in perf but high consumtion, and too higher price.
-derivatives are not interresting. They are way too far from the 6600GT.
-refresh for ATi is soon. ( it's spoken about june. ).

4.5% for 18 months with nothing to sell is very hard. No GPUs, no chipsets ( nobody want crapy nforce ... ultra 400 was the best made, but now it's crapy chipsets ... )

They have a lot of R&D to paid and no incomes. They don't have products to sell.

And we don't talk about the royalties for rambus, that AMD is paying for years and nvidia will pay too for sure. Rambus have high skilled lawers.

I think this the good time to intel to buy nvidia. I hope they'll do. They need do great graphics and for moment they can't.

=SOC= Admiral
04-26-2010, 03:38 AM
You are calling this nothing to sell http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010380048%20106793413&name=GeForce%20GTX%20400%20series ?

sutyi
04-26-2010, 03:47 AM
You are calling this nothing to sell http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010380048%20106793413&name=GeForce%20GTX%20400%20series ?

You mean the GTX470 in from two vendors? Not what one would call a decent launch after two weeks of the actual debut.

But at least Newegg doesn't charge premium on them...

570091D
04-26-2010, 01:59 PM

there are only 3 cards available in that list... but i would believe that has to do with high demand after the delayed launch. does nvidia hae enough fermi chips to go around? no. have they made more than 10k? i'm quite certian of it. and why would nvidia even bother commenting on rumors? all that ever does is feed the hysteria, better to just let it pass.

Andrew LB
04-26-2010, 10:25 PM

That doesn't mean much considering a few years ago AMD was worth $50+ per share AFTER a split... and now they're worth about $9. Thank god I sold it all off before they tanked. I wouldn't buy stock in any of these companies right now. Be prepared for massive inflation with all the money being printed by the FED.

saaya
04-27-2010, 08:32 AM
Actually... our favorite financial advisor with the greatest integrity, Jim Cramer practically admitted to doing something like that. Find a way to dump on the stock, buy it up and let the rumor be refuted or go away and let the stock grow back up... :shakes:

As for Nvidia's chip figures, while I can totally agree that they actually could disclose the number of chips there are a lot of complexities that you and I both know that they would have to also disclose to explain those numbers. Plus, when was the last time Nvidia was that open about information like that? Hell, even AMD. I feel like Nvidia isn't in as bad of a position as its been painted, but its in no way a good picture.whats the big deal about showing proof of how many cards they sold? dont get it... and most were sold to big distries and etailers, how hard is it going to be to get numbers from them if you know the right people or pay them for it, which is what analysts are doing...

Branding is a typical reasonidk... remember the hype about larrabee? i dont think would have a hard time with branding... intel is very well known and has a pretty strong brand...
if worst comes to worst, theyll hire nvidias pr guys and create a new strong gpu brand for intel... its not worth paying billions for nvidia if you can get the same for millions, and by hiring the key people they wont run into as many issues merging and integrating staff either...

You are calling this nothing to sell http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010380048%20106793413&name=GeForce%20GTX%20400%20series ?130 customer reviews for all 470 and 480 cards combined... thats not a hole lot... but there are cards available, thats cool...

SoF
04-27-2010, 08:51 AM
I think all in all I saw 7 or 8 480 GTX on AOCM - but atm I think I don't know where to get them im germany...

http://www.abload.de/img/img_3186drkv.jpg