PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here have an extra one of these?

Airbrushkid
04-19-2010, 09:56 PM
I just got a EK Supreme block for nothing but it was short one thumb nut. So I'm trying to find one and was hoping maybe one you guys or gals out here would have one laying around?

Airbrushkid
04-20-2010, 08:52 AM
Anybody?

Sideroxylon
04-20-2010, 09:08 AM
Head over to your local hardware store and see if you can find one. You should be able to find something that'll work.

Airbrushkid
04-20-2010, 09:29 AM
I thought of that, but no car and unable to walk puts a damper in it. And I like to have them all match not a cob job.

Hondacity
04-20-2010, 09:32 AM
got pics of the 3 nuts?

Airbrushkid
04-20-2010, 09:55 AM
There just like the one's in this picture that belongs to Camino-Palmero.

http://www.abload.de/img/0008h1rl.jpg

got pics of the 3 nuts?

pwolfe
04-20-2010, 10:20 AM
pm me your address I've got what you need, won't be able to send it out until tommorrow though

Airbrushkid
04-20-2010, 05:04 PM
Sent you pm.

pm me your address I've got what you need, won't be able to send it out until tommorrow though

Airbrushkid
04-27-2010, 07:38 AM
Anybody have any of these? Still looking.

Airbrushkid
04-27-2010, 05:49 PM
Anybody? Please

justin.kerr
04-27-2010, 06:12 PM
any hardware store, Graingers, Fasteners ect will have thumb nuts, just take in one with you and you prolly will find some that you like better.... I live in Montana, and have access to a lot of these stores locally, so I doubt you are more remote than me.. lol but maybe

pwolfe
04-27-2010, 07:08 PM
Sorry I was mistaken about what I had laying in the parts bin man,good luck.

Airbrushkid
04-27-2010, 08:12 PM
As stated before I am unable to walk.

any hardware store, Graingers, Fasteners ect will have thumb nuts, just take in one with you and you prolly will find some that you like better.... I live in Montana, and have access to a lot of these stores locally, so I doubt you are more remote than me.. lol but maybe

Blueking
04-27-2010, 08:27 PM
I just got a EK Supreme block for nothing but it was short one thumb nut. So I'm trying to find one and was hoping maybe one you guys or gals out here would have one laying around?

send mail to EKwaterblock ? They might ship u one free ;)

Airbrushkid
04-28-2010, 05:29 PM
I really don't think EK would waste money for the shipping to the US. I sent an email to sidewinder never heard back its been a 1 1/2 or so I think.

voklskier4452
04-28-2010, 05:44 PM
You might as well ask eddy and see what he says

kaytaro
04-28-2010, 07:20 PM
I bought a 285 block at microcenter (2 hour drive) it was missing all hardware, didnt notice till i got home. I emailed support, all they asked for was a photo of the receipt and the mailed me the missing hardware. EK rocks!

Airbrushkid
04-28-2010, 08:12 PM
Well that may have worked if I bought the block new. As in the first post I got it free. And it was used.

I bought a 285 block at microcenter (2 hour drive) it was missing all hardware, didnt notice till i got home. I emailed support, all they asked for was a photo of the receipt and the mailed me the missing hardware. EK rocks!

sidewindercomp
04-28-2010, 10:13 PM
I really don't think EK would waste money for the shipping to the US. I sent an email to sidewinder never heard back its been a 1 1/2 or so I think.

I don't see your email at the moment but I'm still pretty backed up from being on vacation and getting food sick, its possible its buried in my inbox. Please resend your email to me, sales@sidewindercomputers.com

EK was kind enough to send us a spare parts package recently, I'll try to find a spare nut for you. Their thumb nuts look similar to Aqua's and Scarosystems'.
Gary

millertime359
04-29-2010, 05:18 AM
Hey Air,

I've been reading this post and seems a lot of people are offering great ideas to get this local. I understand you have issues getting around, but don't you have someone that assists you?

I know most hardware stores are really helpful and if you would just give the nut to someone and ask them to go there for you, all they would have to do is show it to someone that works there and they could find another one for you. :)

Airbrushkid
04-29-2010, 05:50 AM
Hello Gary,
Thank you. I just sent another email. Please reply to lent me know you got it. Again thank you.

I don't see your email at the moment but I'm still pretty backed up from being on vacation and getting food sick, its possible its buried in my inbox. Please resend your email to me, sales@sidewindercomputers.com

EK was kind enough to send us a spare parts package recently, I'll try to find a spare nut for you. Their thumb nuts look similar to Aqua's and Scarosystems'.
Gary