PDA

View Full Version : Spilitting Temp Probes..??

NKrader
04-19-2010, 08:40 PM
so i have scythe kaze server. and i want to run the fans based off of one temp. the res temp. problem is i will have 4x feser triebwerk's and 4x Gentle Typhoon's.. and cant run all this on one channel so i want to split one of them into all 4 channels and run 1feser/1gt on each channel.? can i do this? :shrug:

Cheers,
NK

Elpy
04-19-2010, 09:14 PM
Actually I was going to make a thread about this :D. Got the same problem. Will be using 4 channels and I have just 1 temp probe. Thinking if it would work if I solder the wires from the probe so I can attach it to all 4 temp channels in the controller. But I have no idea of electronics so dont know if it would end up in nothing/fire/something bad :D

NKrader
04-19-2010, 09:18 PM
Actually I was going to make a thread about this :D. Got the same problem. Will be using 4 channels and I have just 1 temp probe. Thinking if it would work if I solder the wires from the probe so I can attach it to all 4 temp channels in the controller. But I have no idea of electronics so dont know if it would end up in nothing/fire/something bad :D

haha i might try soon as i have some bad probes and some good ones :D only have to kill one :shrug: FOR SCIENCE!

NKrader
04-24-2010, 04:21 PM
bump