PDA

View Full Version : dumpinggoods.com - anyone heard of them?

sjohnson
12-21-2003, 01:30 PM
http://www.dumpinggoods.com - some really great prices on older new and refurb motherboards.

Has anyone heard about them, are they reputable? 5.71 from resellerratings

Tedinde
12-21-2003, 05:15 PM
I got a couple motherboards from them. Ordered sunday night. Got the stuff thursday. No probems. A couple a refurb Abit boards at a very nice price. 2 kg 7 MB's 19.95 each!!! Good F@H boards.

I put in my CC number wrong. They emailed me back with a 1 -888 number. So i called them on monday fixed it and they shipped that day.

They've got mostly refub stuff at killer prices. Their name is kinda scary though.

sjohnson
12-21-2003, 06:01 PM
OK, I think they just got some business from me. Thanks!

faruquehabib
12-23-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by sjohnson
OK, I think they just got some business from me. Thanks!

me too! awesome, thanks!

Shade00
12-27-2003, 04:10 PM
I ordered an Albatron PX845PEV Pro from them not too long ago. Came in nice shape, but it was just the motherboard and nothing else. It was only $20 + shipping though. :) I'm looking for the Beta BIOS for it.

They seem to ship pretty quickly, and they didn't tell me when it was sent out. After I emailed them they sent me a tracking number, though. No complaints all around.

Tedinde
01-02-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Shade00
I ordered an Albatron PX845PEV Pro from them not too long ago. Came in nice shape, but it was just the motherboard and nothing else. It was only $20 + shipping though. :) I'm looking for the Beta BIOS for it.

They seem to ship pretty quickly, and they didn't tell me when it was sent out. After I emailed them they sent me a tracking number, though. No complaints all around.

I have one of these boards now. I tried a 2.4c in it, and got the dam thing up to 220fsb. This was a budget board to begin with so i surprised me to no end.

The board was probably like $80 when i bought it new a year ago.