PDA

View Full Version : Rebuilding my existing rig , list of some new stuff and a ? for you guys

Aedubber
04-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Well you can see what im working with in my sig, but i have made a list of what i think is prob the best out there for cooling if i am not mistaken. Here is the list so far :

Feser X-Changer QUAD 480 Extreme Performance Radiator- 145.95 - Radiator
EK Waterblocks EK-FB EVGA X58 Classified - Nickel Acetal - 139.95 - NB/SB Block
EK Waterblocks - EK-FC5970 Acetal+Nickel - 153.95 - ATI 5970 GPU Full Cover
EK Waterblocks EK-Supreme HF Universal Socket - Acetal+Nickel - 75.95 - CPU WB 1366
BitsPower Matte Finished Comp fittings etc.

I am going to be redoing this whole new build in a TJ07 Case with the MurderMod etc but with a few custom ideas as well. I am wondering if i can use a 250mm tube style reservoir to fit in the case or is that too big? What would u guys recommend a setup to use with the tube style reservoirs? Thanks

Aedubber
04-12-2010, 04:51 AM
Damn anyone ?

Church
04-12-2010, 05:17 AM
Consult skinnielab test results for rad comparison (imho one can easily scale up within same model lines .. most probably triples of particular vendor are comparable same way as quads). As for reservoirs (and seeing you buying most of stuff by EK) .. IIRC EK also had multioption res of 150 size.
And heck. Be more polite. Noone is paid to reply you.

Aedubber
04-12-2010, 06:19 AM
Well i already have Fesers rad setup already but i will look into the results , i was being polite , i guess its just the way you read text? Its hard to voice words when its just text lol. Thanks for your reply :)