PDA

View Full Version : Question about where to find fittings...

Stewie007
03-31-2010, 07:23 PM
I know a billion places to find fittings online.... But does anyone know who sells NPSM fittings locally? Most hardware stores like Lowes sell NPT.... its pretty much the standard. But I want some bloody NPSM or BSPP fittings, and its impossible to find them.

I only need 1! Shipping on one fitting is ridiculous.... Plus I don't want to wait a stupid week for a dang fitting (WTF)...

So does anyone know who sells NPSM fittings...???

Conumdrum
03-31-2010, 08:27 PM
In the USA you CANNOT find BSPP fittings at a local store, unless you have some special store. USA isn't British. That said have you heard of McMaster Carr online? They carry tons of diff stuff.

Can't help you on the shipping. Thats your problem, be glad you don't live in Greece or etc places. Deal with it. Order 10, maybe you'll get someone else involved in WC and sell them for a republican USA profit.

Stewie007
04-01-2010, 11:04 AM
You don't have to comment on every sentence.... just the NPS part..... BSP is obviously not in stores. :p:

Not my fault the whole water cooling niche decided to go BSPP and G so that they could make an additional republican profit by making you buy only their fittings. :p:

NKrader
04-01-2010, 11:07 AM
what do you need? i have some ek 1/2 barbs.

Stewie007
04-01-2010, 12:32 PM
I ordered some replacements just now. I was just looking for some tips so maybe I could find some npsm fittings locally. I got some plastic fittings instead. Instead of an o-ring I'm gonna use sealant. If it works well I may just get 4 more of them for the other radiators.