PDA

View Full Version : Can you sell Final Fantasy 11??

Kunaak
12-17-2003, 11:05 PM
I got tricked into buying this POS, and now I wanna dump it like it was a stinky diaper.

thing is, I am wondering if I can sell it.
I assume if I did I have to give my account and name and password to the next owner?

I was planning on selling it on Ebay this way, I don't care if I get 20 back, I know I am never touching this sub standard atari jaguar game...

3 hours to install.
30 minutes to get sick of it.
3 minutes to uninstall it.

man thats the worst waste of $50 dollars ever.
I would have been better off buying a 40 gig hard drive and playing hockey with it in a parking lot...

Iridium192_217
12-18-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Kunaak
I got tricked into buying this POS, and now I wanna dump it like it was a stinky diaper.

thing is, I am wondering if I can sell it.
I assume if I did I have to give my account and name and password to the next owner?

I was planning on selling it on Ebay this way, I don't care if I get 20 back, I know I am never touching this sub standard atari jaguar game...

3 hours to install.
30 minutes to get sick of it.
3 minutes to uninstall it.

man thats the worst waste of $50 dollars ever.
I would have been better off buying a 40 gig hard drive and playing hockey with it in a parking lot...

you may want to check out squaresofts site, things get tricky with cd-keys

what was wrong, you hailed it when it came out?

I plan on getting into star wars galaxies soon so hopefully that will turn out better

hedge
12-22-2003, 08:14 PM
You can sell the game if you give your user account and password to whoever the buyer is. That what a few of the game stores do for pc games with CD-keys and user accounts.

shrae
12-28-2003, 01:31 AM
You can't change the personal information on the accounts easily. S-E intentionally makes it as difficult as possible to transfer account information.

Smizack
12-28-2003, 05:16 PM
You can't sell software here. I'd put it on ebay.

wespwnzu
01-03-2004, 11:54 PM
yeah ยงยงยงยง this game. i hated it too and got someone to buy it from me for $40 ;D go me. Its a year old anyways, and is by far the worst ff game ever. dont buy it.