PDA

View Full Version : How does this mount?

Airbrushkid
01-31-2010, 12:28 AM
How does this Alphacool Cape AGB2 POM Reservoir mount? Can you use the c type plastic clip mounts? I need to mount it to the outside of my case and onto the side of the case right where my EK-100 was. That one cracked.

Airbrushkid
01-31-2010, 11:31 AM
Nobody knows if I can mount it with c type plastic clips? I contacted the company and seem to be of no help.

Waterlogged
01-31-2010, 11:37 AM
Most of the builds I've seen those in, have them free standing in the bottom of the case. However, seeing that it is 50mm in diameter, it should fit most clips just fine as most of the tube style res's I'm aware of are also 50mm.

Conumdrum
01-31-2010, 11:46 AM
Nobody knows if I can mount it with c type plastic clips? I contacted the company and seem to be of no help.

Then maybe they suck in helping their customers.........

bentleya
01-31-2010, 12:07 PM

You Won't get an answer on a weekend, IF you sent them an email i'm sure there get back to you tomorrow.

The product is now discontinued by Alphacool so there is no installation guide on they site. However i have always seen people mount it on the floor like what has been said.

But if you measure the diameter of the res, you could match it up with some of the plastic c clamps you suggested.