01-23-2010, 12:33 PM
UD4P may hopefully be gone; waiting to hear back

Hey Guys, adding a couple items if anyone wants:shrug:EDIT:

2 brand new sealed Crucial Ballistix DDR2-800 2x2gb kits

May possibly be adding the rest of my gpu's if fermi is what we think :shrug:

Thanks for everyones support

[XC] 4X4N
01-23-2010, 01:39 PM
Sorry to hear about this, but I understand. Just got out of financial bind myself. Sent you a pm.

INFRNL
01-23-2010, 04:18 PM
I want to thank everyone for their support. I know its hard for many of us and this is one reason why I love it so much here; we all work to help eachother including everyone that is close to us dealing with horrible diseases; which is why we all get into this.

I do not know if I went about this the wrong way or what I may have got myself into. I already have quite a few pms and haven't really even gotten started.
OC came up with a great way around this, but I do not know if its the best way to go right now.

I believe all my systems are finishing up work; so I can pull them, clean them up, and figure out exactly what I have.

At the moment I will get a list together and probably have to go in order of my PM's. I have many interested and I think 1 member said he might even want most of it. this will not last long I can tell.
I also have variable options I think. I will be on later with all the details, and I will send replies back to you guys in the order that I recieved them.

Thanks again for all your support

Phillip

Chumbucket843
01-23-2010, 05:13 PM
damn, sucks to hear that. i wish you the best of luck.

is that all of your crunching rigs? i am broke too. thats why i fold on 2 rigs during winter and 1 for the rest of the seasons until my priorities change.

DAK1640
01-23-2010, 05:17 PM
The government should subsidize our electric costs.

Burninator
01-23-2010, 05:21 PM
Sorry to hear INFRNL, I wish the best for you. :yepp:

PM Sent.

:up::up:
+1 that would be sweet...

INFRNL
01-23-2010, 06:31 PM

I was talking to my sister today: she was thinking there has to be a way to at least get a tax break for what we do, but it probably wouldn't be enough to warrant the cost we contribute every month. I guess every little bit helps

on a side note, I am now putting together a list and will get back to everyone.

EDIT: @ Chumbucket:

I just sold a system to a local friend last week, but I still have 6 920 systems, 10 GTX 275's and 1 GTX 260-216 all for folding/crunching.
My initial plan is to sell 2 cpus/mobos, but possibly 3 and sell 5-7 of my gtx 275's. I might just sell 2 of my 920's and a P55m-UD4 and X3440 instead. X3440 is capable up to at least 4ghz, but was recently running 3.8@1.3v. Thats as far as I made it on playing. no time these days

Kingcarcas
01-23-2010, 07:37 PM
How much for the 260/275s?

INFRNL
01-23-2010, 08:46 PM
How much for the 260/275s?

I am not selling the GTX 260 and I will have to see what is left. I already have a good mount of people interested and need to see how it goes first.

I will add you in the list and not sure the proper way to do this; I am almost thinking of limiting the gpu's sold to each member to make it more fair, but that might not be the proper way either

EDIT: for the record: I have all original boxes, accessories, etc for the items I have. I am getting things together and working through the list so bare with me.

right at the moment buggest item are the GTX 275's. I will initially have 6 for sale, they are mostly evga vanilla cards, 2 are BFG basic oc'd cards.

I am trying to figure out what cpu's I want to sell. right now I am thinking 1 C0 which is still a good chip and a X3440/P55M-UD4P. if I do not have anyone interested in the X3440 and mobo, then I will probably sell my other C0; however one of them I lapped. Worst case i will give up 1 D0 but will probably be gone when I get back to the next in line.

I might also sell a PSU or 2, possibly one of my WD 640 Blks or 2, and possibly either 1-2 of my TRUE's or Megahalems, and lastly some of my San Ace fans. I have not yet fully decided on what I want to sell or keep.
I might even sell a 3rd cpu/mobo; will have to see; this will also determine how many hdd's, hsf's, psu's I might sell :shrug:

this is very complicated for me, but we will all get it figured out.

[XC] Oj101
01-23-2010, 11:00 PM
Can't we rather donate to you? I know it crushes me whenever I have to sell something to get out of a rough spot :(

INFRNL
01-24-2010, 12:38 AM
Can't we rather donate to you? I know it crushes me whenever I have to sell something to get out of a rough spot :(

I have already had a couple offers to run a system in their name and they would pay for the cost of the system.
I greatly appreciate these offers, but honestly do not want to hassle with it this way.

The way I see it is that I am willing to sell at fair prices to help the buyer build their farms or production in general while still maintaining the teams production. In return they help me with my finacial needs.

I honestly do not know how much I will put back into this in the future. Its not just the utility bill that is effecting me, but temporary paycut, along with everything else getting more expensive. Our utility bill alone slowly increases throughout ea year, along with other things. I do not see anything getting better for a while. The only way I see being able to come back anywhere near what i have now, would be to get a very generous raise that would offset or allow for new hardware.

Overall i think this way will make it easier on all that get involved.

Hope this makes sense and I greatly appreciate the offers to help me keep what I have, but I think this is the best way to go. I also think I got overly addicted way too fast, along with the bad has created this situation for myself.

For those that have spoken with me through the forums quite a bit or have followed know that in the past year I have spent thousands of dollars rather quickly and got me where I am at today. Yes I am in a great spot on the team and have made a huge contibution to the 3 projects I dedicate to and I will continue to cintribute for the rest of my life, but I need to cut back for a while and regroup and maintain a strong steady pace.
With my offering to you guys will have you make up my loss and is why I offer my hardware here before it goes to someone else that is not into distributed computing as we are.
Yes it sucks to sell equipment, but I am ok with it and I upgrade 1-2 times a year anyway, except that i have been running 920 since the beginning and have been the best cpu's I have ever owned. There are going to be many new changes this year as well and I plan to make at least 1 upgrade.
Honestly I would love to sell more and upgrade to a dual cpu setup or 2...run 6 core cpus, try to keep up with Jcool and those guys:rofl:

vaio
01-24-2010, 12:50 AM
Greetings :)

Just stopping by to say I hope the situation improves for you and yours.

INFRNL
01-24-2010, 01:03 AM
Greetings :)

Just stopping by to say I hope the situation improves for you and yours.

Thank you,
I appreciate your sympathy. I know there are a lot of us here in need of many different things and I love that we can always count on eachother here.
This is one of the main reasons why this is my home away from home. :up:

side note: I believe I have responded to everyones pm's. I do not really want to post anything here quite yet as I do not think this will last long. I am currently just going down the line of the pms I received.

Currently nothing is set in stone as far as Items being sold. I have one member that I am working with that is very interested in my P55M-UD4P and 1-2 GTX 275's. We are currently working out the finer details.

I have also notified the others what is going on. Also if you do not like my price; make me a reasonable and fair offer and we can work something out.

I will post an update tomorrow.
I think I also Mentioned that I may possibly be selling a few other items: WD 640 Blacks, TRUE or Megahalem(s), 120mm San Ace fans, and possibly a PSU or 2 depending on how many systems I decide to sell..
Right now only 2 mobos/cpus and obviously GPU. I am currently selling 6 of my 10 GTX 275's. If I decide to sell a 3rd system, I will have 1 more GTX 275 available.

Thanks

INFRNL
01-24-2010, 01:05 PM
Update: I am in the process of verifying my gpus. I do not know if there is an error in precision or if I just didn't realize, but I am showing my 896-P3-1170AR's as being set @ Superclock speeds by default. I thought I only had a couple. Looks like I have 3 that are as spec'd. I am going to test in a different machine to verify.
EDIT: I have now confirmed that the above info is correct. I am currently Selling 6 GPU's (all part #'s are the same, 896-P3-1170AR's) 4 Factory oc'd and 2 as spec'd, one oc'd card is already sold

I am waiting to hear back form some members, but at this point in time:

4X4N: has Bought and paid for 1 GTX 275. Thanks :up: EDIT: Package shipped 1/25/2010

ThunderDuck: Will be buying a C0 and mobo tomorrow; Thanks:up: EDIT: Paid for C0/mobo: shipping 1-26-2010

CaptMorgan: working out the finer details, but should be buying 1-2 GTX 275's and P55M mobo EDIT: Partial Payment made

I have not yet heard back from other members, so this is where we currently sit. I will be out for a little while today, but will update as soon as I get new info.

EDIT: I now Have 3 more GTX 275's (unless CaptMorgan buys more), a X3440 available, True 1366RT X2 or I can sell a Megahalem Rev B (775,1156,1366) but will cost a little more than the TRUE's; Antec CP-850, TPN Blue 750W.

I think this is it for the moment.

Thanks for everyones support :up:

INFRNL
01-25-2010, 09:47 PM
No interest in an X3440 that can hit at least 4ghz?

Once I get final word from Captmorgan I will update the list.

lkiller123
01-25-2010, 09:51 PM
INFRNL I understand your situation and I really wish to help you.

But at this moment I am a high school student and I would not be able to have another build until summer.
Well anyways I am just posting to say Good Luck and I hope that the situation will improve upon you. :)

INFRNL
01-25-2010, 10:48 PM
INFRNL I understand your situation and I really wish to help you.

But at this moment I am a high school student and I would not be able to have another build until summer.
Well anyways I am just posting to say Good Luck and I hope that the situation will improve upon you. :)

Thanks and I fully understand your position. I appreciate the sympathy :up:
I hope that I will be able to slowly build back up later this year :shrug:

INFRNL
01-27-2010, 01:51 PM
I believe I have replied to all messages and am current.

I want to thank all that have helped me out so far; I really appreciate all the help :up:

I basically have a
Xeon X3440 skt 1156 Capable of at least 4GHZ
1 GTX 275
Antec CP-850
2 TRUES (1366RT), 1 lapped

I believe that is it for the moment.

INFRNL
01-30-2010, 09:06 PM
Thanks again to everyone that helped out and bought items from me :up:

I now only have X3440 (basically a Xeon I7 860)
Antec CP-850
2x TRUE's 1366RT

I have no interest in the X3440 yet; so I will probably list it in the FS section of a couple other forums. If it doesnt sell, I may buy another P55 mobo and sell My UD4P and 920 D0 instead.
I know I had interest in the D0 so If I do decide to do this, I will go back through the list and see if those members are still interested, but do not get your hopes up yet as this idea is not set in Stone.

Phillip(INFRNL)

06F150fx4
02-05-2010, 05:22 AM
Good luck man. I would definitely have picked up a couple of gtx 275's had I not recently stepped out.

INFRNL
02-19-2010, 09:47 PM
Good luck man. I would definitely have picked up a couple of gtx 275's had I not recently stepped out.

Thanks :up: I am happy to say that everything is now sold :D

Again, I want to thank everyone for their help and support; I really appreciate it.

Now I am curious what the next bill will be like :shrug: hopefully a decent savings

123bob
02-20-2010, 02:40 AM
As I said before Infrnl, my best to you and I hope your situation gets better. I've enjoyed our "race" to the top on the team and was happy to follow your lead. Someday, I hope you can hit the production levels you had before, but I know you have to put your life and well being above this obsession we have. It's all about balance.

Having said that, I'm about to hit the warp drive and move on. Thank the last 260-216 sale at Fry's for that....:shrug: I don't think I'll hit Stoneageman's levels quite yet, but I'm working on it....:rofl: I still have to figure out how to run more than one card per machine....:ROTF:

Now having said the above, I would like to acknowledge in this post, the one who really started us rolling on this team, Naja002. If you look at the earliest post in this section, it was by him. I tagged on a little later and helped get us a section, then helped us move into the main DC section.

Look at us go!! :up: All of us on the team should be proud of that...:yepp:

My best to you Infrnl, to Naja, and to the team,
Bob

PoppaGeek
02-20-2010, 02:56 PM
As I said before Infrnl, my best to you and I hope your situation gets better. I've enjoyed our "race" to the top on the team and was happy to follow your lead. Someday, I hope you can hit the production levels you had before, but I know you have to put your life and well being above this obsession we have. It's all about balance.

Having said that, I'm about to hit the warp drive and move on. Thank the last 260-216 sale at Fry's for that....:shrug: I don't think I'll hit Stoneageman's levels quite yet, but I'm working on it....:rofl: I still have to figure out how to run more than one card per machine....:ROTF:

Now having said the above, I would like to acknowledge in this post, the one who really started us rolling on this team, Naja002. If you look at the earliest post in this section, it was by him. I tagged on a little later and helped get us a section, then helped us move into the main DC section.

Look at us go!! :up: All of us on the team should be proud of that...:yepp:

My best to you Infrnl, to Naja, and to the team,
Bob

Naja002 certainly deserves the kudo's for being the founding father of the team! :clap:

INFRNL
03-16-2010, 11:20 PM
adding couple items if interested. see OP

Selling I7 920 D0 just a couple months old approx. 4ghz @1.264 RETAIL w/box, unused hsf

Gigabyte X58-UD3R. same age. complete retail with everything.
Let me know if anyone is interested

EDIT: I am now saving approx $100/mo since my last sale. Will see how this bill is.

INFRNL
03-20-2010, 12:44 PM
Taking 2 gtx 275's off the grid. Sorry fellas. I sold everything a while back as some know. I had 4 systems left with 4 GTX 275's and a GTX 260 left. In the past couple days The W555 threads has got me all screwed up.
My current plan is to sell as much as I can from around the house and start ordering items for my W555 build.
I have in the past couple days sold 2 of my D0's, 1 mobo and I think another mobo is hopefully spoken for. Will have to reorganize to see what else I can sell off.

I know you guys will cover my back while I regroup. I also want to see what new cards are coming and possibly start off fresh with new cards and more production; however the GTX 275's are now pulling in 30-35k ppd ea.

Kingcarcas
03-21-2010, 12:52 AM
Dangit i need to find a job quick.....

INFRNL
03-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Dangit i need to find a job quick.....

If you lived in Colorado and didn't mind laboring for an underground utilities company, I could probably help you out.

Also GTX 275's found a new home with CaptMorgan. I did not realize he has been secretly building his army:rofl: :clap:you are on the move my friend you will be past me in no time:up: :p:

Will have either a Foxconn Flaming Blade or Gigabyte UD4P for sale as well. This will be the last mobo for sale.
I like all 3 of the boards I have left, but these 2 are the 2 I prefer to let go first; will keep my Bloodrage.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Will also be adding a Corsair H50
Will have to see if there is anything else I can scrounge up.

Naja002
03-21-2010, 05:06 PM
Thanx, Bob and PG. :up: Unfortunately the only Nvidia cards that I have are 8800's and for some reason GpuGrid has given me a hard time with them to the point where now I'm just not running anything on the grid. :down: These cards ran it fine for a long, long time, so I know it's a project issue. :down: But if I go Nvidia in the future, or the grid get's the ATI sorted out...I'll be Back! :D

INFRNL,

If you have either or both of the WD 640's available...let me know. I'm interested. :up:

PoppaGeek
03-21-2010, 05:57 PM
Thanx, Bob and PG. :up: Unfortunately the only Nvidia cards that I have are 8800's and for some reason GpuGrid has given me a hard time with them to the point where now I'm just not running anything on the grid. :down: These cards ran it fine for a long, long time, so I know it's a project issue. :down: But if I go Nvidia in the future, or the grid get's the ATI sorted out...I'll be Back! :D

INFRNL,

If you have either or both of the WD 640's available...let me know. I'm interested. :up:

It is and well known. One of my 2 8800GTs stopped working on the Grid and is back to F@H with zero errors. Progress marches on I guess. :shrug:

INFRNL
03-21-2010, 09:00 PM

INFRNL,

I might have one I can give up. 640 Black. Let me see what I have and I will let you know. Thanks

Naja002
03-22-2010, 03:47 AM
It is and well known. One of my 2 8800GTs stopped working on the Grid and is back to F@H with zero errors. Progress marches on I guess. :shrug:

I've got mine on Collatz....trying to help hold off Skycrane! :yepp: :D

I might have one I can give up. 640 Black. Let me see what I have and I will let you know. Thanks

:up: