PDA

View Full Version : Need help identifying compressor

migginz
12-11-2003, 10:28 AM
Jut got me 2 comps, one from a small freezer and one from a fridge freezer.

The Fridge Freezer one is an Electrolux GL75AA which I have the specs for but the other one from the small cabinet type freeze has no manufacturer on it.

It is perfeclty round, not oval like the other compressors I have had and it has AFK 38W written on the side.

I managed to get the entire freezing circuit out WHOLE all still attached to the compressor so I may use it as a Chiller for my other PC (the freezing plate is about as big as a chieftec tower side panel only a bit wider) but its nice to know the specs, any help appreciated !!!

Google just brings up the meaning of AFK
-----------------------------'3-C+ÍŸ...À7 €3€SŒ/„_„Ä=+Àm§ €?€
„
¿„>„¿„6_ƒ*ÇÀJÓ‚/o/‰>{ÀNˆ>?„ŸŒŒ

chilly1
12-11-2003, 01:42 PM
Need the model and serial of fridge .
Those numbers lead me to believe that it is a 38 watt compressor low temp. Is this from a countertop fridge

migginz
12-11-2003, 05:10 PM
its from an under counter fridge/freezer , the compressor is quite big when compared to my GL45A I have here, its just round not oval, ill get more info tomorrow when I go pick it up in the van.

migginz
12-12-2003, 09:24 AM
Ha I got it wrong it was AFK 38A I found what I think could be a link but the language is all babble to me( i think its hungarian), came from a tricity bendix freezer.

http://www.meei.hu/hu/jtl9904.shtml