View Full Version : Decent case for low cash- premodded

Hell-Fire
12-10-2003, 10:57 PM
$52

http://www.voyeurmods.com/xca-268-md.asp

http://www.voyeurmods.com/modded%20cases/media/SL_03.jpg

Silversink
12-11-2003, 10:06 AM
Just a tip but include the words LAST-MINUTE in the coupon box and you get 10% off any order over $50 at Voyermods.

PS VOYERMODS is a great vendor :rolleyes:

Hell-Fire
12-11-2003, 01:54 PM
That means you get it for $46.80...thats an even better deal.

BTW, why the :rolleyes:...? Have you had a bad experience with them or something? That would be something I need to know as my father-in-law just ordered 4-5 items from them.

Silversink
12-11-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Hëll ‡ Fîrë
That means you get it for $46.80...thats an even better deal.

BTW, why the :rolleyes:...? Have you had a bad experience with them or something? That would be something I need to know as my father-in-law just ordered 4-5 items from them.

Voyermods is an exceptional vendor ---->:banana:

Hell-Fire
12-11-2003, 09:31 PM
Me thinks so as well. Top notch in my book. I fired them an email at well past midnight (EST), expecting a reply maybe this afternoon, or Friday....I got one back in say 15 minutes.....

I couldnt believe it..they must be burning the midnight oil trying to keep up with Christmas orders. Their web site is impressive as far as how it is setup.....whoever coded that was worth it.

Brian
12-18-2003, 07:34 PM
That case is pretty nice. I like how the side panel is constructed, it is just the front of the case that sucks.

Hell-Fire
12-18-2003, 07:55 PM
Yeh, but ya cant beat the price for a pre-modded case, and its gr8 quality as well.

They have a fantastic site and their customer service is phenomenal.

JNav89GT
12-22-2003, 02:43 PM
is the 350ps any good, ie will it run a barton at 2.3-2.4ghz safe or is this a toss in the trash ps that needs replacement. Don't wanna be nuking any motherboards :)

Hell-Fire
12-24-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by JNav89GT
is the 350ps any good, ie will it run a barton at 2.3-2.4ghz safe or is this a toss in the trash ps that needs replacement. Don't wanna be nuking any motherboards :)

Their modded special edition psu's are very strong, but I dont know about the one in this case. You would have to email them and ask about the amps per rail and who makes it.

mp3blast
12-26-2003, 01:51 PM
wow those are nice

i needa get some grills for my case to make mine look cooler
heres the raidmax i got from newegg: (sorry i dont have any pics from the side, but there is a window there!)

http://www.angelfire.com/va3/phatpandas/my_rig.jpg

Hell-Fire
12-26-2003, 11:59 PM
Not a bad looking case. :toast:

Tedinde
12-27-2003, 12:56 AM
I've been buying those Raidmax cases, I dont like the 60-mm fan in the back though. Has a small step like where the fan is also. You cant really put a bigger fan in if cutting it out.

mp3blast
12-27-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Tedinde
I've been buying those Raidmax cases, I dont like the 60-mm fan in the back though. Has a small step like where the fan is also. You cant really put a bigger fan in if cutting it out.

yeah. I had trouble finding a decent 60mm that wouldnt make too much noise. I finally got a ThermalTake something, but it really helps out the heat. My system temps went from 40C to 28C (the cold weather here in DC played some part in the temp decrease as well)

I got a billion cuts too btw, because of all of the rough edges in the case. It was impossible for me to pop in the i/o shield without cutting my fingers :(

Still a good case though!