PDA

View Full Version : Will a Feser 480mm rad fit in Danger Den tower 26?

blackvette94
12-28-2009, 08:49 AM
Like the title states, I am looking to get a Danger Den Tower 26 and it says it can fit the GTX black ice 480mm rad but are the spacing for the fan holes on the Feser 480mm rad different? Or would all 480mm rads have the screw holes in the same place? The tower 26 already has the holes pre dilled and I was hoping to get a different rad then the gtx as I want to use low flow fans ( 900-1000 rpm) Any insights??

mechman
12-28-2009, 09:10 AM
The current Feser radiators have the same spacing at the Black Ice...so they will fit :)

pizan
12-28-2009, 09:11 AM
It will fit. I have that set up right now. However, finding the right length screws can be problematic depending on where you plan to use them. also, it will fit length wise with a push-pull set up.

blackvette94
12-28-2009, 09:18 AM
It will fit. I have that set up right now. However, finding the right length screws can be problematic depending on where you plan to use them. also, it will fit length wise with a push-pull set up.

Well, I have the Feser/ Noiseblocker 55mm fans that came with two different set of screws that fit into feser rad, so I would assume that would work right?
Got any pics of your setup?

I don't have the case yet but I was going to get the black series one and I think wire management will be the only tricky thing with this case :)

pizan
12-28-2009, 11:58 AM
Wire management? what's that? lol I honestly didn't even bother. I had a lot of different leak problems and was just glad to get it running. It was my first watercooling try so next time will be better. I'll post some pics when i get home from work.

blackvette94
12-28-2009, 12:12 PM
Wire management? what's that? lol I honestly didn't even bother. I had a lot of different leak problems and was just glad to get it running. It was my first watercooling try so next time will be better. I'll post some pics when i get home from work.

Awsome! I look forward to seeing the case and setup! I cant find many pics of the tower 26, any reason why others dont use it??

NKrader
01-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Awsome! I look forward to seeing the case and setup! I cant find many pics of the tower 26, any reason why others dont use it??

i just got mine like 2 weeks ago it is pretty amazing.

if you want anything made special they will cut it diferant for cheap.

modright fiters on frozencpu work great when you get open fan holes on the front

the case is really soild and im really glad i got it.

also i have the black edition tower 26 and i have 4 feser tribwerk fans 4 filters and kaze server controlling it