PDA

View Full Version : $59.99 30 Amp 12 Volt Power Supply

Silversink
12-07-2003, 02:53 PM
5 available, guy has excellent feedback as well

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3062844534&category=48708&rd=1

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/powersupply/30top.jpg

sandman
12-07-2003, 03:56 PM
Man, if only I had some some extra cash.

Hell-Fire
12-07-2003, 09:17 PM
Yeh, but can you guarantee a product will be delivered after payment? I have heard horror stories about eBay, and a friend of mine paid $275 for a camera he never received.

Do you know the person Silver?

Tedinde
12-07-2003, 09:24 PM
Guy has not one negative feedback, neither do i on ebay. You'll most likely get it, if not pay with paypal and take out the "your Not Beat" insurance from them for a couple $$'s more.

The guys got more positive feedback than a lot of stores we all buy from on resellers ratings.

This is very cheap for a 30 amp dedicated supply, I more than twice as much for a used 36 amp.

Silversink
12-08-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Hëll ‡ Fîrë
Yeh, but can you guarantee a product will be delivered after payment? I have heard horror stories about eBay, and a friend of mine paid $275 for a camera he never received.

Do you know the person Silver?

If you nervous Pay with Paypal and select the Insurance for a dollar or two more, I wouldn't worry about it as I contacted one of his buyers and they said he is a great seller and ships quick.

Sure some people on Ebay are not so good, but this guy seems as good as they come.

Jupiler
12-08-2003, 01:18 PM
Nice deal.
And yes, the guy has 48 positive feedbacks. So I guess you can trust him.
I always check the feedbacks from sellers before buying something from Ebay.

Hell-Fire
12-12-2003, 03:47 PM
That is no doubt a gr8 price for such a high ampage psu, but I see one maing problem....

There are just connectors for the leads from the TEC, but nothing to attach wires from the psu to a relay...you would have to use the plug.....maybe run it through a pci slot or 2..?

What ya think Silver?

Silversink
12-13-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Hëll ‡ Fîrë
That is no doubt a gr8 price for such a high ampage psu, but I see one maing problem....

There are just connectors for the leads from the TEC, but nothing to attach wires from the psu to a relay...you would have to use the plug.....maybe run it through a pci slot or 2..?

What ya think Silver?

Where there is a will there is a way :)