PDA

View Full Version : My driver does not load after startup on win Xp :( HELP!

Lil'ManComputer
12-03-2009, 09:21 AM
Hi!

I installed win Xp and Win7 about a half year ago. I had no problem with that, but a few weeks ago i noticed that the driver does not work aftr the startup under Xp. So i removed it with driver sweeper, restarted the machine, and reinstalled it, and it has been loaded after the restarting again, and worked properly. I turned off the computer, and on the next day it did not work again. It looked like that i wouldnt have installed any driver before. I reinstalled it again, but the problem remains the same.

The driver works only for a short time, i install it, restart the computer, and works well, but after the next restart its not loaded. This thing appears only on XP, the drivers on Win7 work properly. The OS-s are installed on different hard drives, and nothing is shared between them except some installer and document(pictures, music, videos etc ) files, i.e the page files and the recycle bin files are on separate hard drives, and there was no problem in the first 5-6 months with this system, this fault appeared only a few weeks ago, and i have tried a lot of things, new drivers, system and registry clean with CCleaner, but my efforts are without any effect.

Any help is welcome!

Thanks in advance!