PDA

View Full Version : Great experience with Ruffus

One_Hertz
11-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Just wanted to say that I had Ruffus build me a unit recently and I am very pleased with the result and the process.

I asked for a unit that will hold -30C @ 300 watt load. I got a unit that consistently does -35C @ 300watts. The pricing was very reasonable and he even broke down all the costs by each component so I saw exactly where the money was going to. Very honest guy.

The build quality on the whole unit is absolutely superb and it was delivered exactly when he promised it to me at the start of the job! No delays, no headaches, constant communication through MSN and he even answered some questions for me after the sale was complete. The extra insulation, eraser, etc he included in the package certainly helps as well!

I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a phase change unit :up:

thebanik
11-28-2009, 12:15 AM
Me too have been in touch with him for a long time, explains everything at all times, sadly shipping charges kills the deal for me....One day I am certainly gonna deal with him, :)

ruffus
11-28-2009, 05:10 AM
thanks for all the kid words guys means alot

sdumper
12-12-2009, 06:53 AM
Ruffus offered me a TXV and sent it to me free of charge just because hes a good guy. I have heard nothing but good things about Ruffus and would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.