PDA

View Full Version : A bit of advice on the Mcubed BigNG

Ultim8
11-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Right finally got myself 14 x 120mm 1850rpms's and 2 x 92mm 1700rpm's.

What i want to know is if anyone has any experience of the mcubed bigNG,

I want the following configuration but im unsure if the bigNG will support it on its own so looking for some advice from someone with experience with the bigNG or an electrician :) each 120mm 1850rpm GT is 4.32W but the bit that confused me is the BigNG states its 20W per channel on Analogue but 40w on PWM but max power is 80W on PWM and 40W on Analogue :

Channel 1: 480mm Rad with 4 Fans one side 3 the other so total 7 fans.
Channel 2: 240mm Rad with 2 Fans on.
Channel 3: 2 x 92mm rear Exhaust Fans + 1 x 120mm Front Intake.
Channel 4: Possibly another 240mm rad

And will the BigNG work with the DDC 3.25's as i believe these will start up at 9V but work from 8v-13.2v so is it possible to vary the speed on the DDC 3.25's?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

creidiki
11-07-2009, 12:51 PM
I've had a BigNG for years.

Watt stats are like a PSU, you have max output per channel (rail on a PSU) and then combined max output, so you can load at most 20/40 per channel, and total load cannot exceed 40/80. So just look up the power draw stats for your fans and add them up. Keep in mind you need start current, which is far greater than running current. I believe the start current for an 1850GT is ~4.3W, which means you can run about ~18 on a BigNG in PWM. Vapor probably knows the stats better than I do :)

BigNGs will start anything connected to its channels with a couple of seconds of 12v to make sure it all gets spinning, after that it goes to however you've set it. Provided you can find the W output somewhere, you can run anything you want on it.

I use custom response curves slaved to a digital sensor covered in thermal adhesive paste that I've plugged into a t-line with some caulk. Its currently set to give my fans 3.25v @ lowest temps, as that's as low as my fans will go.

Ultim8
11-07-2009, 01:17 PM
I've had a BigNG for years.

Watt stats are like a PSU, you have max output per channel (rail on a PSU) and then combined max output, so you can load at most 20/40 per channel, and total load cannot exceed 40/80. So just look up the power draw stats for your fans and add them up. Keep in mind you need start current, which is far greater than running current. I believe the start current for an 1850GT is ~4.3W, which means you can run about ~18 on a BigNG in PWM. Vapor probably knows the stats better than I do :)

BigNGs will start anything connected to its channels with a couple of seconds of 12v to make sure it all gets spinning, after that it goes to however you've set it. Provided you can find the W output somewhere, you can run anything you want on it.

I use custom response curves slaved to a digital sensor covered in thermal adhesive paste that I've plugged into a t-line with some caulk. Its currently set to give my fans 3.25v @ lowest temps, as that's as low as my fans will go.

Thanks for the response and was just looking at where to put the digi sensors, kobalt computers suggested one behind the cpu socket. And are there any good inline digi sensors that work with the mcube, bit scared of making something my self which could potentially leak and make a big black cloud of smoke :s

LinusTech
11-07-2009, 01:48 PM
You don't actually need a temp probe that is directly in contact with the coolant. You can just thermal epoxy a probe to your radiator tank. That's how I have mine set up.

Basically the system responds a little slower to increases in temps, but using custom response curves you get pretty much the same effect creidiki is talking about.

creidiki
11-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Yeah. I went with the T-Line thermal epoxy job because my PA120.3 is stuck in the 5.25" rails in the front of my stacker, and thus a good distance from where the BigNG is (mounted as a fake PCI card with the slot mount that comes with it) as well as kind of a pain to work with that way. It was just easier to stick it into a 5/8 T-piece I had.

The digital sensors that come with the BigNG come covered in a clear heatshrink, I just coated the whole lot in thermal epoxy and stuck it into the T with silicone. Waterproof epoxy works too, if you don't want to epoxy it to your rad (effective and easy but hard to get it off for upgrades etc) but you don't wanna open a whole tube of silicone for it.

I suggest against putting sensors on the side of blocks, its nowhere near as effective as on the other side of a rad's thin, thin tank walls.

0xdeadbeef
11-08-2009, 12:35 AM
If you don't want to work with epoxy and silicon you can purchase a finished product like this:

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/images/products/17513.jpg

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=20435

This is an analog temp sensor and it will play with your bigNG. It's not nearly as accurate as a digital sensor but it is not necessary anyway in your case. You just need the temperature differences between idle and load to control you rad fans. I have two of these in my system and they work very well.

LinusTech
11-08-2009, 01:01 AM
Yeah. I went with the T-Line thermal epoxy job because my PA120.3 is stuck in the 5.25" rails in the front of my stacker, and thus a good distance from where the BigNG is (mounted as a fake PCI card with the slot mount that comes with it) as well as kind of a pain to work with that way. It was just easier to stick it into a 5/8 T-piece I had.

The digital sensors that come with the BigNG come covered in a clear heatshrink, I just coated the whole lot in thermal epoxy and stuck it into the T with silicone. Waterproof epoxy works too, if you don't want to epoxy it to your rad (effective and easy but hard to get it off for upgrades etc) but you don't wanna open a whole tube of silicone for it.

I suggest against putting sensors on the side of blocks, its nowhere near as effective as on the other side of a rad's thin, thin tank walls.

Another option is also to tape the digital sensor to the rad and tape it down. Just make sure that you use good tape and that you don't have unnecessary stress on the cord that could cause one side to lift off and lose contact.

Don't forget that not all fans need to ramp up for the same reasons. I have two cooling zones in my system. One sensor takes rad temps and adjusts the fans on my radiators, the other sensors takes ambient temps from within the fins of my NB heatsink and adjusts the top/back fans in the Silverstone TJ07.

I find the system responds very appropriately to stress this way and it allows me to optimize the RPM for the best silence.

Wolf132
11-30-2009, 10:59 AM
Sorry for the old thread bump, but I had a few questions about the bigNG. If I have 6 fans, 4 of which are radiator fans, would I be able to run 1 fan outta the 4 until the cpu temp goes above a certain temp , then it would enable all 4 fans (during gaming for example). And also, does it matter how many fans you have on 1 channel , or do they need to be evenly spread out between the 3 channels if the first channel is being used for a ddc3.2 ? Thanks

LinusTech
11-30-2009, 12:16 PM
If I have 6 fans, 4 of which are radiator fans, would I be able to run 1 fan outta the 4 until the cpu temp goes above a certain temp , then it would enable all 4 fans (during gaming for example).

This is quite similar to my setup. I have two radiators in my case and at idle only the fans on the PA120.3 spin at low speed. As the water temp increases, the fan speed on the PA120.3 increases until it reaches a certain point when the fans on the Black Ice Pro II kick in (ie during gaming).

And also, does it matter how many fans you have on 1 channel , or do they need to be evenly spread out between the 3 channels if the first channel is being used for a ddc3.2 ? Thanks[/QUOTE]

You can 4 fans on 1 channel and only 1 fan on another channel with no difficulty. Just make sure you're not over the "per channel" limit on any of the 4.

Personally I wouldn't bother putting your pump on the BigNG. Maybe just set it up to monitor RPM, but why bother powering it through that?

kgtiger
12-02-2009, 06:28 AM
I have just started looking at the BigNG as a fan and pump controller.
I want 2 DDC 3.25 pumps in series and would like to be able to control the pumps so I could help reduce any noise from them.
I am planing to use the AquaComputer inline temp sensor http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/inteseforaqa.html
to monitor water temps. As far as I can tell the BigNG uses a two pin conector, so I am hoping it is the same as the AquaComputer inline temp sensor.
This would solve a lot of stuffing arond, failing that then I would make my own like these,http://www.crystalfontz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6179&highlight=measure+water+temperature.

Wolf132
12-03-2009, 12:05 PM
Any problems running on windows 7 64bit?

BrokenArrow
12-03-2009, 02:48 PM
I have just started looking at the BigNG as a fan and pump controller.
I want 2 DDC 3.25 pumps in series and would like to be able to control the pumps so I could help reduce any noise from them.
I am planing to use the AquaComputer inline temp sensor http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/inteseforaqa.html
to monitor water temps. As far as I can tell the BigNG uses a two pin conector, so I am hoping it is the same as the AquaComputer inline temp sensor.
This would solve a lot of stuffing arond, failing that then I would make my own like these,http://www.crystalfontz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6179&highlight=measure+water+temperature.

The AC temperature sensors work fine with bigNG.

Any problems running on windows 7 64bit?

No problem. You should register at the mcubed forums and there are some good threads on getting it to work with Win 7 64 bit.

ChielScape
12-03-2009, 03:02 PM
Right finally got myself 14 x 120mm 1850rpms's and 2 x 92mm 1700rpm's.

What i want to know is if anyone has any experience of the mcubed bigNG,

I want the following configuration but im unsure if the bigNG will support it on its own so looking for some advice from someone with experience with the bigNG or an electrician :) each 120mm 1850rpm GT is 4.32W but the bit that confused me is the BigNG states its 20W per channel on Analogue but 40w on PWM but max power is 80W on PWM and 40W on Analogue :

Channel 1: 480mm Rad with 4 Fans one side 3 the other so total 7 fans.
Channel 2: 240mm Rad with 2 Fans on.
Channel 3: 2 x 92mm rear Exhaust Fans + 1 x 120mm Front Intake.
Channel 4: Possibly another 240mm rad

And will the BigNG work with the DDC 3.25's as i believe these will start up at 9V but work from 8v-13.2v so is it possible to vary the speed on the DDC 3.25's?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

first of all just put it to PWM, always. has many advantages. (wont vary voltage, but duty cycle, this means pump startup voltage doesnt matter and can even start at 1%)
the 80W is the max the unit can support for all channels combined, where each channel can support 40W. (so 2x 40W leaves the other 2 channels useless)
adding up your hardware, that should stay onder 80W. make sure to connect and install the unit and software, and set the unit to PWM mode before you connect everything.

and gratz on buying the best fan controller in the world :D:up:

BrokenArrow
12-03-2009, 07:06 PM
first of all just put it to PWM, always.

I would avoid this advice if it is in reference to the DDC 3.25 pumps. They do not like PWM, but need analog voltage.

ChielScape, do you have a bigNG and have you tried this with a DDC 3.25 pump?

NaeKuh
12-03-2009, 07:31 PM
I would avoid this advice if it is in reference to the DDC 3.25 pumps. They do not like PWM, but need analog voltage.

ChielScape, do you have a bigNG and have you tried this with a DDC 3.25 pump?

correct me if im wrong, but any PWM controller is backwards compatable, so therefore, if he plugs only 3 prongs out of the 4, it would turn into an analog controller no?

Like on motherboards... there all PWM, but the moment u plug in an analog fan, it turns into analog?

ChielScape
12-04-2009, 02:24 AM
you guys dont seem to grasp the concept of PWM.
its a bit of a read, but...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulse-width_modulation

@Arrow, you have any source for that information?

yes i have a BigNG, no i wouldnt put my 3.2 on it, because it's silent as hell already.

BrokenArrow
12-04-2009, 06:20 AM
you guys dont seem to grasp the concept of PWM.
its a bit of a read, but...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulse-width_modulation

@Arrow, you have any source for that information?

yes i have a BigNG, no i wouldnt put my 3.2 on it, because it's silent as hell already.

I have heard that PWM is very stressful on the pump motor due to the cyclic nature. There are fans that do not like PWM and I think these pumps are the same. I will try to dig out the technical reasons from the mcubed forum.

Would you try the DDC 3.25 on the bigNG as a test?

EDIT: The instructions from mcubed for attachment of a DDC pump say to run in analog mode.

ChielScape
12-04-2009, 06:52 AM
well in that case i still recommend PWM mode, for the fans, but to leave the pump off the controller and just run it 100% all the time. as i said before, its very silent.

Dr.Joe
12-04-2009, 08:01 AM
correct me if im wrong, but any PWM controller is backwards compatable, so therefore, if he plugs only 3 prongs out of the 4, it would turn into an analog controller no?

Like on motherboards... there all PWM, but the moment u plug in an analog fan, it turns into analog?

Youre mixing up the technologies ;)

Although both are called PWM, they work different. The 4pin fans have a constant 12V supply, and an additional input that supplies an PWM Signal to the fans electronic, so basicly the fan does the modulation of the 12V motor current itsself.

The 3pin PWM controllers modulate the 12V Supply, so that the fan spins slower...

However, the BigNG is capable of supplying way more than 40W in analogue mode... it just depends on the cooling of the bigNG (but i wouldnt go above 80W ;) )

Edit: Another difference between the 3pin and 4 pin fans. If the 4 pin fan stops, it can restart itsself automaticly. The 3 pin PW controlled fan can't do this (but the control unit can, if it has rpm monitoring)

ChielScape
12-04-2009, 09:49 AM
Edit: Another difference between the 3pin and 4 pin fans. If the 4 pin fan stops, it can restart itsself automaticly. The 3 pin PW controlled fan can't do this (but the control unit can, if it has rpm monitoring)
Actually, that depends on the fan (too?). I have several 3-pin fans that have such a feature.

Wolf132
12-04-2009, 10:06 AM
I thought that you could use the BigNG to monitor the mcp355 rpm's and tell it to shut the computer down or give off sound alarms if the pump fails?

BrokenArrow
12-04-2009, 12:57 PM
I thought that you could use the BigNG to monitor the mcp355 rpm's and tell it to shut the computer down or give off sound alarms if the pump fails?

You can. Run the RPM cable of the DDC to the "flow meter" 3-pin connector on the sensorbus module. This will trick the bigNG into thinking you have a flow meter. You can shut down if the RPM goes to zero.

ChielScape
12-04-2009, 03:48 PM
or you could just put it on the 4pin CPU fan header, and have the system do it without specific software.

WeeMaan
12-05-2009, 12:03 AM
So, can the BigNG handle a DDC 3.2 pump and 8 fans effectivly?
Are there any better choices for my needs?

ChielScape
12-05-2009, 03:47 AM
if those fans and pump only total less than 40W, yes, since its apparently the case that the pump only likes analog.
if that would be more than 40W, you should take the pump off and connect it directly to the PSU, or a second controller.
alternatively, there are booster cirquits available for the bigNG that increase the total wattage in either mode.

BrokenArrow
12-05-2009, 11:40 AM

I like to put all the fans and flow meters on the bigNG.

For the DDC alone, I connect separately to a miniNG. You can undervolt the pump and not have to worry about power limits.

WeeMaan
12-06-2009, 01:48 AM
if those fans and pump only total less than 40W, yes, since its apparently the case that the pump only likes analog.
if that would be more than 40W, you should take the pump off and connect it directly to the PSU, or a second controller.
alternatively, there are booster cirquits available for the bigNG that increase the total wattage in either mode.

But every site says that the max total wattage is 20W in analouge mode?
Like here (http://www.t-balancer.com/english/produkt_tban_bigng.htm) for example.
But you guys say that it can handle 40w total? :confused:

I like to put all the fans and flow meters on the bigNG.

For the DDC alone, I connect separately to a miniNG. You can undervolt the pump and not have to worry about power limits.

The MiniNG looks very interesting, but then I can skip the BigNG completely because I already have an other fan controller for the fans.
But how do you control the MiniNG when you don't have a BigNG?

ChielScape
12-06-2009, 02:41 AM
Like here (http://www.t-balancer.com/english/produkt_tban_bigng.htm) for example.

The MiniNG looks very interesting, but then I can skip the BigNG completely because I already have an other fan controller for the fans.

40W total, up to 20W per channel.
for PWM that is 80W total, 40W per channel.

the main advantage of the BigNG is the software control, but a hardware controller should work with the mini's...
or you could get a Lamptron FC-5 which does 45W on each of its channels (analog)

WeeMaan
12-06-2009, 02:50 AM
40W total, up to 20W per channel.
for PWM that is 80W total, 40W per channel.

the main advantage of the BigNG is the software control, but a hardware controller should work with the mini's...
or you could get a Lamptron FC-5 which does 45W on each of its channels (analog)

Okay, but the the BigNG alone should be able to control one DDC 3.2, 4 Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm, 2 Nexus 92mm 1500rpm and 2 Nexus 120mm 1000rpm?
I would really, really like the Lamptron FC-5 but I can't find it anywhere in europe, and there websites "where to buy" function don't work either. :\
Do you know any place in EU? Or where can you buy them in the states?

Perhaps I just get one of these (http://www.aquatuning.fi/product_info.php/language/en/info/p4477_Adapter-3Pin--12V--to-3Pin-Molex--9V-.html) instead, cheap and making the DDC little less noisier. :)

BrokenArrow
12-06-2009, 07:00 AM

It has manual knobs and jumpers to adjust voltage and temperature settings.

kgtiger
12-07-2009, 01:09 AM

Snip

On The T-Balancer bigNG home page/link from WeeMaan, it states

Specifications: T-Balancer bigNG
dimensions: 88x88x16mm
weight: 150g
max. current: 7A
max. power: 80W (PWM)/20W (analogue)
power per channel: 40W (PWM)/20W (analogue)

So if I have read this right, the T-Balancer bigNG has 4 channels, as stated at the top of the home page.
So you can have a max of 20w analogue on each of the 4 channels giving you a total of 80w.
Or in PWM mode you could have 40w on 2 of the 4 channels (total of 80w) and 0w on the other 2 channels or split it like in analogue mode, and run 20w on each channel.

Either way you still can only have a Total of 80 watts.

In PWM mode, this also gives you the advantage of having 40w running through a single pin, analogue can only handle 20w on a single pin, but you
are still limited to a total of 80 watts on the BigNG.

Just looking at this,

Technical data: for the miniNG

Dimensions: 60x50x16mm
Weight: 95g
max. consumption: 10A
Combined power: 100W (PWM)/25W (analogue)
power per channel: 50W (PWM)/20W (analogue)

As you are limited to 25w Combined power, you would not be able to run "2" DDC3.25 pumps off of this miniNG could you.
As each pump has a max of 18 watts?

I do have it right don't I?

WeeMaan
12-15-2009, 05:22 AM
On The T-Balancer bigNG home page/link from WeeMaan, it states

Specifications: T-Balancer bigNG
dimensions: 88x88x16mm
weight: 150g
max. current: 7A

So if I have read this right, the T-Balancer bigNG has 4 channels, as stated at the top of the home page.
So you can have a max of 20w analogue on each of the 4 channels giving you a total of 80w.
Or in PWM mode you could have 40w on 2 of the 4 channels (total of 80w) and 0w on the other 2 channels or split it like in analogue mode, and run 20w on each channel.

Either way you still can only have a Total of 80 watts.

In PWM mode, this also gives you the advantage of having 40w running through a single pin, analogue can only handle 20w on a single pin, but you
are still limited to a total of 80 watts on the BigNG.

Just looking at this,

Technical data: for the miniNG

Dimensions: 60x50x16mm
Weight: 95g

As you are limited to 25w Combined power, you would not be able to run "2" DDC3.25 pumps off of this miniNG could you.
As each pump has a max of 18 watts?

I do have it right don't I?

Okay, I have calculated the wattage of my fans now.

4x Nexus = 1,2 A = ~14,4W (?)
4x Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm = 0,33 A = ~4W
So total of the fans = 18,4W
And then the DDC 3.2 wich is about 18W.

So it would not be any problem having the Gentle Typhoons on 1 channel, the Nexus on another and then the pump on a third, right?
Have I calculated everything correctly? (complete noob in electrics)

BrokenArrow
12-15-2009, 11:05 AM

Not quite. For analog power, you can only have 20W in total (all 4 channels combined) for the bigNG as it states for MAX Power.

WeeMaan
12-15-2009, 11:15 PM
Not quite. For analog power, you can only have 20W in total (all 4 channels combined) for the bigNG as it states for MAX Power.

But that would mean the MiniNG is more powerful than the BigNG, that doesn't make any sense at all.

BrokenArrow
12-16-2009, 04:32 AM
But that would mean the MiniNG is more powerful than the BigNG, that doesn't make any sense at all.

I do not make the specs, just interpret them. You are right about the miniNG though 25W > 20W. Slightly better in analog wattage, but not as programmable.

miniNG specs below:

* separate control of 2 fan channels
* 50W per channel with PWM, combined 100W
* 20W per channel with analogue, combined 25W
* 2 analogue sensors
* kick-start for water pumps
* configuration with jumpers and potentiometers
* free configuration with T-Balancer and its software
* integrated overheat protection in analogue operation

Factotum
12-16-2009, 10:13 AM
hehe
about total 20W on t-balancer site? it's [sensored] support mCubed
80W total:
http://factotum-blog.net/en/uploads/controllers/t-balancer/bigng_box_x1024.jpg

BrokenArrow
12-16-2009, 11:58 AM
hehe
about total 20W on t-balancer site? it's [sensored] support mCubed
80W total:

I was referring to 50W max PWM for the miniNG. You are right about the bigNG being 80W, but that is PWM and NOT analog which is required for pumps.

kgtiger
12-17-2009, 06:41 AM
OK now see if I now have it right.

If I was to run the BinNG with the miniNG I could have,

1x DDC 3.25 pump on the miniNG, drawing 18 watts from 1 channel.
Leaving channel 2 with a total of 7 watts left (Total of 25 watts but less than 20 watts per channel)

Then have the BigNG running 1x DDC 3.25 pump (total of 2 pumps between them) drawing 18 watts from 1 channel.
Leaving the other 3 channels with a total of 2 watts between them.
Then that just sux

WeeMaan stated that the specs for the 4x Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm = 0,33 A = ~4W ???

Technical Data: from http://www.scythe-eu.com/en/products/fans/gentle-typhoon-120-mm.html

500 rpm: 0.015 A - 5 dBA - 31 m³/h
800 rpm: 0.023 A - 9 dBA - 48 m³/h
1,150 rpm: 0.034 A - 16 dBA - 63 m³/h
1,450 rpm: 0.049 A - 21 dBA - 85 m³/h
1,850 rpm: 0.083 A - 28 dBA - 98 m³/h *****

Shows it to be 0.083 A so 4x Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm = 0.332 Now as (All I know is I know nothing at all) and even less about converting amps to watts, I will need help

Am I right in thinking that 0.083 is 83 milliamps?

Now while looking on the net I found Amps to Watts: Watts = Amps x Volts

So 0.332 x 12 volts = 3.984 Ah Ok OK now I see how you got to 4w, please feel free to kick me if I am still wrong.

So again if I am right and WeeMaan is only running 1 DDC pump he could, on the miniNG.
run 1x pump Channel 1 = 18w
and on channel 2
run the 4x Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm = 4w
With a spare 3 watts left over on the miniNG 25w total.

Then on the BigNG
run 4x Nexus = 1,2 A = ~14,4W
and still be 5.6 watts under the 20w total limit.

Then again if I am right then the BigNG and miniNG can't handle what I need.
2xDDC pumps
6xGentle Typhoon 1850rpm
+2 92mm case fans

Sorry WeeMaan for wrong/crap info earler.

Thanks BrokenArrow for your time and effort I do appreciate it.

Factotum
12-17-2009, 07:36 AM
You are right about the bigNG being 80W, but that is PWM and NOT analog which is required for pumps.information source?

Wolf132
12-17-2009, 12:03 PM
I was actually reading the mcubed forums since I ordered a BigNG, and they say that the bigNG can handle well over 20w in analogue mode if you have some form of active cooling on the heatsink, and went on to say that it could probably handle 80-100W in analogue if you watercooled it. Also, if the heatsink overheats past 80C, it will automatically switch to pwn.

Factotum
12-17-2009, 12:45 PM
I was actually reading the mcubed forumslink please!!!

BrokenArrow
12-17-2009, 12:50 PM
information source?

Is it that hard to google "mcubed bigNG"?

http://www.t-balancer.com/english/produkt_tban_bigng.htm

You have to register to get into the forums.

http://www.mcubed-tech.com/forum/index.php

Factotum
12-17-2009, 02:32 PM
info from t-balancer site :ROTF: :ROTF::ROTF:

Osborne3
12-17-2009, 08:23 PM
Hello I have been looking at the BigNG and the MiniNG too but instead of controlling 6xGentle Typhoons I need to control 15. So I googled some things on the BigNG and yeh the specs do say 20W total in analogue and 80W total in PWM. But as mentioned it suposidely only switches over to PWM at 80c or so, so if you effecintely cooled it say using watercooling you could probably use like two pumps and still have loads of room for fans. But don't take my word for it because I can't be sure if it's true. BUT if I had the dimensions for the heatsink I would be willing to get a water block and give it ago. : )

mjtir
12-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Bigng is the only hardware solution , that drives easily 70 W analog with the combination of two mining's, acting as one management unit , with the ability to choose the output from 1 to 12 volts for each channel.

Osborne3
12-17-2009, 11:18 PM
Does the software detect two MiniNG's?

mjtir
12-17-2009, 11:44 PM
The latest firmware-software |(almost one year old) detects-managed one bigng and two mining's quite well.
The configuration take place once as it resides on the hardware.
If you running the latest 64x OS and have any problems with usb drivers or the management software(T-Balancer Navigator ) you can always use a second computer (a friends laptop or an older desktop) with usb support and the older xp OS to configure it through external usb port.
There is no need running T-Balancer Navigator once the system is configured except for monitoring which i run through lavasys everest and vista sidebar.
Good luck.

Factotum
12-18-2009, 02:01 AM
If you running the latest 64x OS and have any problems with usb driversfixed, coming soon review

Osborne3
12-18-2009, 04:41 AM
Ok sick i'm gonna go ahead an order a BigNG and MiniNG along with a Sensor Hub. And i'm going to attempt to WC it hehe.

kgtiger
12-23-2009, 09:28 AM
Ok sick i'm gonna go ahead an order a BigNG and MiniNG along with a Sensor Hub. And i'm going to attempt to WC it hehe.

Thats the Aussie spirit mate, looking forward to seeing the results champ:up:

Blueking
03-26-2010, 07:56 AM

Any luck watercool those stuff ?