PDA

View Full Version : Sennheiser HD448's?

BeepBeep2
11-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Christmas is coming up, and I'm making my wishlist...

I game alot, listen to music a bit...(Michael Jackson, Green Day, Elton John, Three Days Grace)...

And I'm 14, live in a home in which noise is a nuisance. So, I looked around for a good set of closed, circumaural headphones to use and keep for a long while.

I've had HD202's for a while and I was quite suprised at the audio quality for just a $20 (Was $30 when I got them) headphone set. I was thinking of letting everyone else use these while I move on to the HD448's. I'm no audiophile but the better stuff I get the more I want to improve it.

I'm big on bass too, I dont like it overpowering but I certainly dont like distortion either. With a THD of < 0.1% and a low impedance of 32 to I can use them for my mp3 player / PC without an amplifier they looked like exactly what I needed.

apt403
11-06-2009, 05:10 PM
Take a look at the HD280s. I've had 3 pairs now, and they're awesome headphone IMO. Insane noise canceling, pretty decent audio quality, and they seem to be impossible to push hard enough to distort.

BeepBeep2
11-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Man, choices, choices, choices...not really like I'm going to be able to tell the difference. I'd like them to be comfortable too if possible...