PDA

View Full Version : BBC Reporter VS Hooligans

DosDuoNo
11-04-2009, 01:58 AM
its a little slow to pick up pace, but another cracker, and a big up for the UK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdi3cmrUdQw

saaya
11-04-2009, 04:13 AM
At Manchester Crown Court, the pair, who admitted charges of affray and common assault at an earlier hearing, were condemned as 'drunken louts' by Judge David Hernandez. But he chose not to jail them on the spot and handed them community orders, warning them they would go to prison if they breached them.

pff, community service...
now that'll teach them a lesson! :rolleyes:

[XC] Oj101
11-04-2009, 04:59 AM
Well done to him for keeping his cool, I would've snapped the first time they touched me. WELL DONE TO YOU SIR!

saaya
11-04-2009, 07:18 AM
i think he didnt want to ruin his suit :p:
he looks like hes about to attack them several times but is holding himself back... :D
seing how those degenerates got away with community work, he will probably be less quiet next time and defend himself properly... with properly i mean until they lie on the floor and barely move anymore :p:

HDCHOPPER
11-07-2009, 01:01 AM
LOL That guy's nutz , had I been my rideing by I would of stoped and opened a can of whoopaZZ on em esp if I hadn't had any today smiled for the camera man & made the wossie buy me a beer hahahahahaa

STEvil
11-07-2009, 02:06 PM
He did actually hit the one once near the middle of the video when they're in front of a van and out of sight of the camera.

Also as you'll notice the camera man could care less and is not worried at all... there's a reason if any of you bothered to read up about the guy being attacked.