PDA

View Full Version : Mach II with upper case & LCD & Cpu mounting kit $759

UsMarine
12-02-2003, 08:57 PM
Well guys Sorry but Crach is a pretty good guy so I gotta do him a favor lol I will post after he gets his :toast: go on yahoo crash
mexicanmarine323 is my name there

BTW Crash you have too many PM's and Cannot accept anymore until you delete some

CrashOv3r1De
12-03-2003, 05:06 PM
NOOO DELETE THIS THREAD someone delete this now

oh well my secret is out. acutally i found about this quite a while ago but i was waiting to share until i get one.

dam you could of waited for me to order one. no wonder theres 2 left instead of 3

UsMarine
12-03-2003, 05:19 PM
And also dont try to order it online you will get charged shipping. You must call them to place the order FREE shipping :) The guy there is pretty cool.

Adam217
12-03-2003, 07:53 PM
I got one of those :)

I just can't stand the noise of my water cooling anymore while playing games, and there is no way im sacraficing speed.

The reason the free shipping doesn't work on the site is because of an error in there cart, it only give the "Express" option, not the standard ground. I spoke with him on the phone also, and he just had me order it throught the web and he was gonna correct it when he put the charge through.

P.S. Thanks for the great heads-up.

CrashOv3r1De
12-04-2003, 03:03 PM
Yes I made it! I just ordered one.

I foudn out all of the details aswell. Nventiv is running the special until December 5th and Kit-Tronics is going to recieve ashipment of Mach2's sometime next week. As soon as they get them they will begin t collect payment and ship them out this day or the next.

As for the online payment, their website is having some technical difficulties because the free shipping to u.s. option does not appear. You can still order online and then when they begin collecting money they will correct it.

UsMarine did you already pay for yours or are they going to collect it as soon as they get the shipment. I told them that Im getting paid in a few days and they let me make an order now and said that they will collect the money soon. Did they do it this way?

UsMarine
12-04-2003, 03:51 PM
I already paid for mines with a credit card. Crash do you ever go on yahoo messenger? I added you but never see you online I am mexicanmarine323 I been meaning to talk to you about your setup

Well guys since crash got his here is the link again

Here Is The Deal Again (http://www.kit-tronics.com/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=3020&cat=&page=&xid=0827dc6fa362939574f563da0a33503b)

you get LCD and Also top case and AMD ir Intel adaptor. keep in mnd sale is only until Dec 5 like Crash said

CrashOv3r1De
12-04-2003, 05:24 PM
usmarine i got aim and msn but not yahoo

im crashov3r1de on aim and own3d on msn

NaHeMiA
12-08-2003, 06:31 PM
Well guys its over. Guess me and usmarine and crash are the lucky ones. Well actually poor crash isnt so lucky :(

I ordered the mk2 w/ green lcd and p4c mounting kit on thuursday. They said that all the orders must be in by friday morning EARLY and then they are going to make the order w/ nventiv and shipment should arrive by plain this weeks.

cheers to us :toast: